TheMarine0341

VK 4502B: Troll or be Trolled Appreciators Guild

84 posts in this topic

What I figured yesterday is that, in order to successfully use armor, you actually need to keep some distance to the enemies. If you are close up, <200 pen guns ruin your commander's hatch. It is so easy to hit and pen.

I saw that first hand, when i was playing my t44-100 and I literaly raped the opposing VKB only by penning this weakspot over and over again with sub 200 pen AP. Poor guy couldn't do a thing about it

13 hours ago, 3MAJ86 said:

What I figured yesterday is that, in order to successfully use armor, you actually need to keep some distance to the enemies. If you are close up, <200 pen guns ruin your commander's hatch. It is so easy to hit and pen.

I saw that first hand, when i was playing my t44-100 and I literaly raped the opposing VKB only by penning this weakspot over and over again with sub 200 pen AP. Poor guy couldn't do a thing about it

E 75 hatch stronker!

Just missing the tracks : Holly shit this thing is slow, wasn't expecting this. I'm actually writing this on my way to the front.. 

Edit :Yeah : 

YZbxNcf.jpg

Why would i want so much frontal armor with the equivalent mobilty that come with it when i have such a weak turret ??? 

I was expecting a decent grind buth i have no idea why i would bring this over an ST-I in the very same (and better) role... 

ZSwnoaX.jpg

Fuck this tank. It's the definition of inflexibility. 

I've never done so many 0 dmg game then in this tank..

How to get farm by a 600wn8 ? just drive a VK-B with  him driving a wz 132. Your team will do nothing to help you out as usual and you can' t defend yourself..  GG wp. 

I've come to the conclusion that i would rather be in any other T8 than in this tank. 

Good session today will try again.. (i'm still better than the average person n this tank... with 1500damage.... like wtf.)

AAHSRDw.png

11 hours ago, DHP said:

Fuck this tank. It's the definition of inflexibility. 

I've never done so many 0 dmg game then in this tank..

How to get farm by a 600wn8 ? just drive a VK-B with  him driving a wz 132. Your team will do nothing to help you out as usual and you can' t defend yourself..  GG wp. 

I've come to the conclusion that i would rather be in any other T8 than in this tank. 

Good session today will try again.. (i'm still better than the average person n this tank... with 1500damage.... like wtf.)

AAHSRDw.png

Dear sir, have you heard about our lord and saviour t95? It will make you appreciate the vkb. It's slow but there are many tanks slower than it. You will get used to it. You can get used to anything >20kph.

I read somewhere that the VKB was rebalanced again, can someone please tell me which patch notes to look for or summarize for me? I finally got around to getting this thing.

Thanks.

They nerfed the lower plate (it still fucks with a flank of baddies but they will fuck your pretty little lower plate) but quite some time ago.