Sign in to follow this  
AstronautApe

Giving away my EU reroll account

27 posts in this topic

Made a reroll account and bought some gold to get the recruit reward but lost motivation.

Instead of just letting it sit and rot I will give it away for free to someone who will play on it.
If you want to grind out an tier10 even better.

lol, i was looking for free (inactive) account for weeks... not even tomato accounts couldn't be found... i'm on EU, so if it's still available.. :party:

So does the account go to the player with the highest wn8? :pedo:

I can get you an M48 Patton in 30 days ez. Of course I need the account first :retard:

(btw wtf are these new emojis i cant stop using them halp)

AstronautApe, I'd be super happy to take over your account.

Back then, 3 years ago, there was no warning yet, when making an account in a different location, I just heard about world of tanks, typed it into google and worldoftanks.com came up and I enrolled there.

Thing is, I am from Germany, so playing on the US server ensures me to have fun with high ping, lags and preaiming. After reaching about 7.000 battles on this account I finally realized that I am on the wrong server, when suddenly the website suggested being transferred over to the EU forums. I never considered rerolling, because I got my T34 for free, when it was changed from a tier 9 to a tier 8 premium. Now you actually have the T34 AND the SP, which I also enjoy a lot.

Added to that the gold, I'd love to reroll with your account on EU to enjoy a low ping and no preaiming/ less lagshots. Also I might be able to get back into clanwars, on US I just can't bear it anymore to make these kind of "night shifts"

Please, please, please! :P

AstronautApe, I'd be super happy to take over your account.

Back then, 3 years ago, there was no warning yet, when making an account in a different location, I just heard about world of tanks, typed it into google and worldoftanks.com came up and I enrolled there.

Thing is, I am from Germany, so playing on the US server ensures me to have fun with high ping, lags and preaiming. After reaching about 7.000 battles on this account I finally realized that I am on the wrong server, when suddenly the website suggested being transferred over to the EU forums. I never considered rerolling, because I got my T34 for free, when it was changed from a tier 9 to a tier 8 premium. Now you actually have the T34 AND the SP, which I also enjoy a lot.

Added to that the gold, I'd love to reroll with your account on EU to enjoy a low ping and no preaiming/ less lagshots. Also I might be able to get back into clanwars, on US I just can't bear it anymore to make these kind of "night shifts"

Please, please, please! :P

You realize you can request to have your account transferred from NA to EU right?

<ed> NVM couldn't have been more wrong if I tried sorry :( .

to quote myself, because i kinda feel desperate  :QQ:

lol, i was looking for  (inactive) account for weeks... not even tomato accounts couldn't be found... i'm on EU, so if it's still available.. :party: