_EXODUZ_

Wotlabs Twitch Channel

17 posts in this topic

Has anyone thought about doing a Wotlabs Twitch channel? It could have various streamers, each with their own schedule, maybe even 24/7 considering we have EU fgts and NA plebs. It would grow quickly, sub money can be used for gib aways, etc.

What do you think?

personally I don't think it would work, would make more sense to have a single wotlabs channel that just hosts other streamers instead. 

Why not? Russians have a channel like that Aces.GG.

personally I don't think it would work, would make more sense to have a single wotlabs channel that just hosts other streamers instead. 

It can work pretty easily though.

Why not? Russians have a channel like that Aces.GG.

yeah by sharing stream key,i'd love to see a wotlabs stream.
won't even have to make it 24/7,as frequent as possible will do.

It can work pretty easily though.

yeah by sharing stream key,i'd love to see a wotlabs stream.
won't even have to make it 24/7,as frequent as possible will do.

Exactly, me too. I know many streamers want their own audience but they start with 4-6 viewers at the bottom of WoT page on Twitch. It could be a great promotional tool for everyone.

It's something that's been in the back of my mind for a while, but I have no idea how I could make it work without micro-managing things such as time slots and the stream key to make sure things work smoothly. Plus it would also need support from people willing to stream to it.

It's something that's been in the back of my mind for a while, but I have no idea how I could make it work without micro-managing things such as time slots and the stream key to make sure things work smoothly. Plus it would also need support from people willing to stream to it.

I guess that's why we should ask our people, look for some volunteers. :unicum:

There was a similar project from the german playerbase. I think it dededed (#F) because there simply weren't enuff ppl to keep it 24/7 like it was advertised. 
They ended up having 2-3 streamers filling nearly all hours over weeks.

Most ppl simply didn't fit, had no good cam or were terribads - either at playing and/or entertaining ppl.
Wotlabs would prolly be good enuff for a 'sponsorship' to get a viewerbase as there are already some well known streamers being featured here. Also eng. should be easier anyway.
Good micro managing is key tho. Having set certain times for every streamer etc. 

As an example streamer x, having his own stream where he streams like 3/4 times a week in the evening for 4hrs, instead stream one of those evenings on the wotlabs channel. Having events or themed streams is also possible as long as u have a good pool of available ppl wanting to volunteer.

However it turns out, would be fun to see a try.

I do stream very casually from time to time in the evening (record viewers is 3 lel), but I think the biggest problem for most of the "casual" streamers around here would be to maintain a schedule. At least it would be for me. Real life, uni, girlfriend and all of that would seriously hinder my commitment ability. So much I kinda left my youtube channel alone for too long.

If it was a "support" for the wotlabs people that do stream from time to time it would be different (I see loads of status updates concerning stuff like "I'm streaming, come say hi"), even though it would require MASSIVE micromanaging featuring the right channels when they are online

Why do you need a schedule?

Who ever is on can stream, if not someone else is streaming.

Just make a thread which must be checked before starting to stream with entries saying: streaming now till then etc.

If people like Zeven, Anfield, Junkers etc would drop in from time to time to make it popular, there would be enough audience.

Why do you need a schedule?

Who ever is on can stream, if not someone else is streaming.

Just make a thread which must be checked before starting to stream with entries saying: streaming now till then etc.

If people like Zeven, Anfield, Junkers etc would drop in from time to time to make it popular, there would be enough audience.

cuz ppl like to know what they can expect when they think about watching smth on twitch + it is simply way easier to manage and prevents discrepancies ..