7K GAMES

0 TIER 10s

2 TIER 9s

2 UNLOCKED TIER 10s

2 UNLOCKED TIER 8s

4 UNLOCKED TIER 6s

200K CREDITS

I hope you see where I'm heading too.

I've been trying to save up for Cromwell for over a month now. I've basically free exped the Cromwell to elite now lol.

I have the two premium TDs that we got for free (SU-100Y, E 25)

I have several low-tier credit grinders (Luchs, StuG III, Type T-34)

I sell prem consumables for credits (lol)

I'm still as poor as fuck.

The reason why I can't make any money is because I'm addicted to the E 50.

- Every time I make 20k credits in a premium, I blow it all on the E 50

- Every time I have a bad game and lose 20k credits in the E 50, I keep on playing in it until I get a good game

- Probably 40% of my last 1k games are in that tank.

At this rate, I will be able to free XP the Comet before I am even able to buy the Cromwell.

so help me pls i dont want to have the same 10 tanks for the next 5k battles

tl;dr help me make credets

>get some gold from tournaments, or missions or whatever

>buy type 64

>farm credits in t6 sh

>get some gold from tournaments, or missions or whatever

>buy type 64

>farm credits in t6 sh

i can't complete even the stug mission because im too poor to buy a hummel or high tier LT to do it XD

It would be totally game changing IF I COULD ACTUALLY FINISH THE LAST MISSION FOR THE STUG

2 poor to buy type 64

too poor to buy tier 6 tanks.

im so bad

Anyway, I have a Panther and lots of expensive equipment that I haven't sold yet. Should I consider selling some of them to give me a credits boost (that I will certainly blow away in the E 50 after 2 hours)?

Edited by Goldflag

Pretty much, get a T8 prem.

The amount of creds they make~~

Edited by #NightWolf5628

You know, I almost have this exact same problem until 8k games I bought the IS6, then EVERYTHING change..

What Im saying here OP is that you put a lot of time and effort into this game by grinding tank... you need to reward yourself by getting a T8 prem tank.

Honestly sounds like a combination of no good credit-making ability and poor financial management.

Do a tourney, use the gold on a type 64, do fastbois. If your clan isn't good enough, join another.

Buy a code on ebay for a JagdTiger 88, and make credits that way, or if you're pretty good with a TD use either the e25/100Y. I'd say 100Y is my most used TD for credits when I don't have premium time.

Otherwise get yourself some premium time, and run some tier +6 tonks, and collect some serious credits. OH! and don't forget to stock up on consumables when they're on sale like they are right now. 1500 for a small repair/med kit goes a LONG way to saving extra credits. I usually try to buy +1000 repair, +500 med, and +100 fire kits. I always sell my large kits.

Really good tanks tend to be credit sinks (M46/E50/50B) when it's their gold round being the best thing about them

I thouroughly advice you to just not play them for a while, or get rid of them and get them back later once your credit balance is good and you've learned how to control yourself. I rarely play anything try-hard or credit costly if I'm below 500k credits, and then I stick to tanks that manage without gold pretty well (used to be the Bulldog for example) or dedicated credit earners. A T8 prem can quickly restore your wallet if you play it for a whole session and certainly with a credit bonus. (2-3 million in a 2h stronghold T6/T8 session in a prem isn't unheard of if you keep winning) 

Whenever I run out of cash I just play tier five's, however I don't own any super expensive hyper awesome cool!!!1!! tier tens yet. So generally I am not running out of cash in the first place.

Get tier 10s and play them. No reason to lose money with gold rounds, rewarding, always top tier, and decent at moneymaking if you do well

Get tier 10s and play them. No reason to lose money with gold rounds, rewarding, always top tier, and decent at moneymaking if you do well

The repair costs more than make up for the fact that you're top tier... and as you get better the ammo cost tends to get high too

once you start to challenge yourself and run food and a generous amount of gold so you're never out when you'll need it you start losing 30k per game the least, even with 3-4k dpgs

I'd stick to playing premiums or T5/6 where you earn credits even when losing if you play somewhat decently

Honestly sounds like a combination of no good credit-making ability and poor financial management.

Do a tourney, use the gold on a type 64, do fastbois. If your clan isn't good enough, join another.

Why is the Type 64 so good? Please explain to me what it's hidden stats are because TE is broken for me. I don't see how anything could outweigh 128 AP pen.

Really good tanks tend to be credit sinks (M46/E50/50B) when it's their gold round being the best thing about them

I thouroughly advice you to just not play them for a while, or get rid of them and get them back later once your credit balance is good and you've learned how to control yourself. I rarely play anything try-hard or credit costly if I'm below 500k credits, and then I stick to tanks that manage without gold pretty well (used to be the Bulldog for example) or dedicated credit earners. A T8 prem can quickly restore your wallet if you play it for a whole session and certainly with a credit bonus. (2-3 million in a 2h stronghold T6/T8 session in a prem isn't unheard of if you keep winning) 

I actually rarely shoot at things other than E 75/E 100/IS-7/Jap heavy but still lose 5k-10k/game because i sux bad. I almost forgot about strongholds as a way to make money, but I don't think my clan appreciates me playing in a SU-100Y. I'll start participating once I get a Cromwell.

At my skill level, tier 8 is the highest tier where I can make a profit.

well it looks like i've gotten used to the E 25 playstyle so i should be able to maintain a decent income. I would still much much rather play a jagdpanther but E 25 is still quite a fun machine.

Sell the E50. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

but..but...... :cri:

Don't worry, Pity has a grudge against the german box mediums since he can't play them at all :P 

He always said the E5 was a better JOAT, and now he might finally be right after the buff.. 

No I said the E50M was shitbad... E50 is fucking boring to play because its just outright OP, I played it for about 100 battles and sold it because I felt disgusting.

E5 has always been better than the E50M.

Two words: self control.

pretty much that. 

I have 7.3 mill credits, I can go spam 100% HEAT 54 if I want, but I don't. even when playing the 54 I only load HEAT when I need it. 

No I said the E50M was shitbad... E50 is fucking boring to play because its just outright OP, I played it for about 100 battles and sold it because I felt disgusting.

but im bad so i feel good when i get to beat up some poor idiot in his is-8

CHAI honorabu klanu o7o7 :poi: