_EXODUZ_

Is it worth buying IS-4?

81 posts in this topic

My son sold it (his only tier X) and bought a T10 instead.  He has no regrets and he was actually decent in the IS-4, he just had zero fun playing it.

On 3.5.2017 at 3:51 AM, Tanager said:

Curiously, in the Tier 10 elimination thread from last Summer, @RichardNixon posted the winrate numbers which had this as the highest winrate tank for unicums, and I think it was the third highest for superunicums.  So whether it's good/bad may be somewhat subjective, but clearly really good players can and do win a ton in it.

I like the tank. SirFoch does not. End of story.

It is not a flexible multi-role tank, and does not bring a lot of wows or blehs. It is just consistently decent, which is good for winning. The fun factor leaves much to be desired, however.

Have they mentioned this getting buffs? It's one of those tanks I want (looks cool) but it just seems so...meh, even in the hands of much better players than I am, it always sems like a free damage tank as I can just keep putting 265 pen shells through it's front hull.

12 minutes ago, Canadian_Reaper said:

Have they mentioned this getting buffs? It's one of those tanks I want (looks cool) but it just seems so...meh, even in the hands of much better players than I am, it always sems like a free damage tank as I can just keep putting 265 pen shells through it's front hull.

At a guess they'll wait until those grinding the newly buffed is7 need something else to focus on, then they'll buff it. Balance for balance's sake is no longer a primary concern.

1 hour ago, Canadian_Reaper said:

I honestly liked the ST-I better and think the ST-I is much stronger tier-for-tier.  I am thinking of selling my IS-4 to fund either a T10 or doom turtle.