Canoodian

T-34-3 First impression: A solid and underrated premium tank.

192 posts in this topic

On 25/05/2016 at 6:45 PM, Cunicularius said:

An accuracy buff is all it needs, and all it could possibly get.

Wait for the HD version - they might get lazy and give it the WZ120 armor model - seeing as the tanks are almost identical

Just now, Gryphon_ said:

Wait for the HD version - they might get lazy and give it the WZ120 armor model - seeing as the tanks are almost identical

We'll see.

I think I'm getting old waiting for this shayt tank to become HD...

If they don't change the gun characteristics unless they give it T-54 armor it's not going to change anything. The armor isn't what makes the tank shit, it's the fucking atrocious gun that's exacerbated by massive power creep. The unreliable armor is just the cherry on top.

12 hours ago, cpraf104 said:

If they don't change the gun characteristics unless they give it T-54 armor it's not going to change anything. The armor isn't what makes the tank shit, it's the fucking atrocious gun that's exacerbated by massive power creep. The unreliable armor is just the cherry on top.

Well... I definitely agree, tho the HD model will help me cut down battle loading time... so at least some "fun" playing this tank.... :D

On 14/08/2016 at 6:14 PM, Gryphon_ said:

Well almost a year gone by, and now we get to face Defenders with same terrible gun handling, poor armor, and 250 HEAT pen.

9 hits, 2 pens with HEAT against Defenders tonight. 

<Facepalm>

Haven't played it in ages.

Took it out for a spin after 9.18

3k damage, mark went up from 80% to 85.something.

Easiest 2 marks ever. Working on 3 marks now.

Just sold it. Still have my 59 for crew training, and it can at least usually hit things. 112 is just better in every way as well. If this was to recieve a slightly toned down WZ-120 122mm (think raviolli levels of pen) and maybe full mm, it'd be a lot better to play.

24 minutes ago, skyf24 said:

Just sold it. Still have my 59 for crew training, and it can at least usually hit things. 112 is just better in every way as well. If this was to recieve a slightly toned down WZ-120 122mm (think raviolli levels of pen) and maybe full mm, it'd be a lot better to play.

Type 59 hitting something? :PogChamp:

1 hour ago, Stige said:

it happens...not often, but more than the 34-3

16 hours ago, Stige said:

It acutally hits snapshots more often without a vstab than 34-3 with vstab.

Armour buff incoming apparently - in 9.20.  Discuss levels of shitness now (Its shit but I love it)

Yep its getting same armor as Type 59 (shame its not the WZ-120). Also, aimtime buff from 3.4 to 2.9. Might be playable now (apart from the 10 sec reload)

I cannot stand that ugly non HD model...

So... a type 59 w/ 390 alpha and overmatch. Awesome

3 minutes ago, TheMarine0341 said:

So... a type 59 w/ 390 alpha and overmatch. Awesome

Minus the base accuracy which you do notice if you have to pen something marginal.

Its true, gun is derpy as fuck, but like the WZ-120, its so much fun blapping things full speed on the move for 400. 

Plus, unlike the french and american bullshit guns, it does tend to go towards the enemy tank instead of veer away from it some games. Its very temperamental. Some games you will hit all the weakspots you shoot at even if you don't aim, then some games the gun decides to fuck you every which way and go for tracks for 0 damage or outright miss. 

Its part of the charm, makes you appreciate those mega games when the gun just works.