Aimdrol

Marks of Excellence Data - A new metric has been born (22.03.17) | Moecare > Trumpcare

149 posts in this topic

Now i won't have to roam the official forums anymore to find it, Fenks <3 

Great work man. 

I would love to see a spreadsheet for the Asia server, though I guess the result will probably be very similar to NA results... 

<3 your work :)

A bit off topic, but are you the guy who does the amazing replay analyzer? If so, I love you.

A bit off topic, but are you the guy who does the amazing replay analyzer? If so, I love you.

He is. Also the MLG mod creator

best guy

Comparing these.. I think KT has the highest 3MoE/game ratio on both servers

Edited by Kolni

I would love to see a spreadsheet for the Asia server, though I guess the result will probably be very similar to NA results... 

<3 your work :)

I got 340.000 IDs from the xvm team for the ASIA server, so it should be possible to check them relatively fast. I have to create an account on the server though for the developer program. 

He is. Also the MLG mod creator

best guy

Guys, you're making me blush. :fat:

Does anyone know a good up-to-date API for overall/recent WN8? I'd really like to use it for some charts on MoE distribution on WN8 classes and stuff.

Edited by Aimdrol

I have had  3 MoEs on the O-I exp for a week now. yet its says the only player that has 3 MoEs on it is SchnitzelTruck.

Also the O-I exp. isnt even listed on the VbAddict website's MoE calculator.

Still, Love this spreadsheet, good work

I have had  3 MoEs on the O-I exp for a week now. yet its says the only player that has 3 MoEs on it is SchnitzelTruck.

• I gathered the data from 27.08 - 30.08, so it is already outdated quite a bit

Anyways, quite the cool spreadsheet! One of 4 CGC 3 MOEs. (Churchill Gun Carrier)

ffs if only i was faster at quoting Kappa

Edited by 13endix
To late, lol

I just checked and the last request was done on 17.09. Using 28.09 as the date of the last update was missleading because I only created the uploaded spreadsheet on this day. I fixed this mistake in the OP. After gathering the data I was kinda busy with a project for my Clan, updating the Replay Analyzer and some RL stuff, which caused this delay.

I just checked and the last request was done on 17.09. Using 28.09 as the date of the last update was missleading because I only created the uploaded spreadsheet on this day. I fixed this mistake in the OP. After gathering the data I was kinda busy with a project for my Clan, updating the Replay Analyzer and some RL stuff, which caused this delay.

Ok good to know :)

A couple questions, is there a formula or any particular order the tanks are listed in?  And are the names to the right of the tanks the only people on the server to have those particular tanks triple marked, or are they the best players in those tanks?

Edit:  Nevermind, I see how the tanks are listed now, just needed to scroll over to the right more.

Edited by RollerCoaster47

Ok time to pad the MOEs I guess.

Also one of 3 people with 3 MOEs on the IS-5, I guess only scrub klanus got access to it and I am not even in a clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

forever_alone.jpg

How regulary will you update it if you plan to do so?

Tazilon lol what 

o3O2VnU.png

that is keiwi, he changed his name to Tazi(I)on, with the (I) just being an uppercase "i". I saw him in battle a while ago and at first thought it was the vk 2801 guy, but after his top keks and epeen-ness, I was educated in my mistake

Edited by Hudstr22

that is keiwi, he changed his name to Tazi(I)on, with the (I) just being an uppercase "i". I saw him in battle a while ago and at first thought it was the vk 2801 guy, but after his top keks and epeen-ness, I was educated in my mistake

Oh ok. I guess that has to be it since the real one would probably never be able to get 3. 

Was curious about that Tazilon thing, looked him up and saw
zbExUzb.jpg

Is this a bug or a srs addiction to the VK 2801 ? I mean, I am bored of most tanks after not even playing them for 100 games.

Btw. 1.7k battles in last 30 days ? Fuck me sideways

Edited by Sergeant_Fgt
30d stat

Was curious about that Tazilon thing, looked him up and saw
zbExUzb.jpg

Is this a bug or a srs addiction to the VK 2801 ? I mean, I am bored of most tanks after not even playing them for 100 games.

Btw. 1.7k battles in last 30 days ? Fuck me sideways

Yeah, that's basically entirely what he's known for. Srs thing.

Eyy, awesome. Thanks so much for doing this. :)))