Aimdrol

Marks of Excellence Data - A new metric has been born (22.03.17) | Moecare > Trumpcare

150 posts in this topic

The spreadsheet for EU has been updated. I'll release another spreadsheet with the changes from the first data snap shot soon™.

I finally created the spreadsheet with the changes from the first version of the spreadsheet. If the change percentage is -, the previous value was 0 MoE so the relative change cannot be calculated.

On 9/28/2015, 7:57:15, Fabunil said:

Isn´t that guy that arrogant "Pro"-Scout guy who played basicly all his games in a single tank he can´t even superuni even though he has the best crew across all servers?

He's known for being a dedicated VK28 player, not for being a good VK28 player.

On 9/29/2015, 3:43:32, Valan said:

Call it what you will - quit, a break, a vacation - Tazilon is playing again.  Wargaming's nerfed the VK28.01 repeatedly over time (e.g. HEAT shell mechanics, hp/ton ratio, ramming damage, map meta et la). Yet what else is a WoT replacement for an ex-serviceman who has too much free time to do?   Personally I'd say relax, he's done more for the masses for most random pub players have on the NA server.  There are far worst random pub role models.  Come on, if pressed who would you want on your random pub team Tazilon or Definder?

I would take Definder any day on my team simply because you know his retardation is constant. I'd take a player who I know to be reliably unreliable instead of a player who is simply unreliable.

Taz is one of the worst VK2801 players I've ever seen, he doesn't understand camo mechanics, he doesn't understand basic vision control, and he doesn't understand how to scout.

Wargaming nerfed the VK2801 repeatedly and all that, but yet Taz still failed to outperform my scouts even when it was one of the most OP tanks for its tier in the game.

I have a very fond memory of him (pre-nerf VK) engaging in a long-range shootout with my ELC and raging when I picked him apart. I've played 15,000 games, and yet that's still one of my favorite moments ever, the tears of a baddie.

On 22.11.2015, 15:50:32, no_name_cro said:

Is it possible to make spreadsheet that autoupdates every now and then?

I guess it's possible. 

Ok guys. While you wait for your 1 week bans to end, you can marvel at the new spreadsheet for EU. #playwithfriends #neverforget :disco:

I'm not gonna spoiler anything here but there have been some pretty interesting developments.

Spreadsheet

Changes from last spreadsheet

So, does population size affect the difficulty of getting 3 MoEs? Is it harder to get MoEs on NA than on EU?

Also, does the rarity of certain tanks make it harder to get 3 MoEs? I really want to buy and tryhard for 3 MoEs on the AT-15A and T-34-85 Rudy, but if I have no chance because A) I'm a shitter and B) there's not enough players that own these tanks, I might pass up (on the Rudy; I'm buying the 15A either way).

On 08/12/2015, 03:54:31, Pyr0freak said:

So, does population size affect the difficulty of getting 3 MoEs? Is it harder to get MoEs on NA than on EU?

Population size shouldn't make much difference in theory, but you do need a moving average damage around 3% higher on NA than EU to get the same percentiles. Not sure why: Average damage values aren't any higher on NA, but higher assisted damage is possible.

For specific tanks, the difficulty is mostly dependent on the skill of their average player rather than their rarity, so for example a Rudy is much harder to 3-mark than a 34-85, but much easier than a tier 10 med.

Extreme rarity can be an problem as your own results are included in the distribution, so you push up the difficulty by attempting it. This can be avoided by getting up to 85-90% and then waiting two weeks before the final push to 95%.

1 hour ago, RichardNixon said:

Extreme rarity can be an problem as your own results are included in the distribution, so you push up the difficulty by attempting it. This can be avoided by getting up to 85-90% and then waiting two weeks before the final push to 95%.

Great advice, thanks!

Happy new year bois. :party:

Speadsheet #4 for EU is now out. I had to split it into 2 parts due to size problems with Google Drive.
ASIA and NA updates will come soon™.

Fenks for your amazing work. Can we expect an update for EU soon? :kwim:

There are rumours Aimdrol is working on an update :sunbro:

On 13.3.2016 at 8:31 PM, SocialFlaws said:

NA update and in exchange i'll MS paint something personally for you

I guess I should think about what that's going to be now.

NA and ASIA are updated as of 6.4.16. EU will come really soon™ for real this time (probably next weekend).