Aimdrol

Marks of Excellence Data - A new metric has been born (22.03.17) | Moecare > Trumpcare

150 posts in this topic

Crazy to see how many shitlords try to 3 MOE T6 tanks to go up the rankings, not pointing any fingers here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, X3N4 said:

Crazy to see how many shitlords try to 3 MOE T6 tanks to go up the rankings, not pointing any fingers here

T37 best tank, can i join fame :D 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
17 minutes ago, X3N4 said:

Crazy to see how many shitlords try to 3 MOE T6 tanks to go up the rankings, not pointing any fingers here

Dr_Fresh is padding his T6s so I don't surpass him for #1 in S3AL :serb: 

 

sadly I'll have to resort to lower tiers some day too since I'm running out of T10s to triple in my garage :feelsbad: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2015 at 5:18 PM, Aimdrol said:

 

  1. There are actually 2 guys with 3 MoE on the CGC. 1.0

 

fite me bruh

MQgVSXv.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2016 at 3:31 PM, SocialFlaws said:

NA update and in exchange i'll MS paint something personally for you

 

On 4/11/2016 at 9:01 PM, Aimdrol said:

I guess I should think about what that's going to be now.

NA and ASIA are updated as of 6.4.16. EU will come really soon™ for real this time (probably next weekend).

finally got around to it ~Pot1k20.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SocialFlaws said:

finally got around to it ~

you've finally stooped to my level

Quote

I'm giving you a +1 because I like the effort you went through to make this.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/236977-forgeanvil-talent-migration/page__st__120__pid__4473398#entry4473398

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rexxie said:

You should've heard how excited social was on ts when he saw "Rexxie has quoted you in a topic" :doge:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rexxie said:

holy fuck how did you even remember that post? i thought you added an accidental quote tag in the middle of your post but you just quoted me from 3 years ago

gMm9Lqj.png

also, i even plus repped you back then look at that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SocialFlaws said:

holy fuck how did you even remember that post? i thought you added an accidental quote tag in the middle of your post but you just quoted me from 3 years ago

gMm9Lqj.png

also, i even plus repped you back then look at that

Rexxie remembers his shitpoasting days very well, then he was forcefully collided into ziddy by solono and now he only shitpoasts on various alt accounts that people claim to be UFTS officers, random Krugg alts, and sometimes 0 battle PLSGO accounts :doge:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21.4.2016 at 11:51 AM, zapyoug said:

fite me bruh

MQgVSXv.jpg

:dank: 8/8 m8

14 hours ago, SocialFlaws said:

 

finally got around to it ~Pot1k20.png

I love it. :party:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:doit: RU now has its own spreadsheet as well :doit:

The players IDs are a bit older though, so rerolls won't be in it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No-one has 3marked Type 4 and Type5 on EU... next masochist challenge...

Feeling when you jump in game with Type4, map is Malinovka north, and you spawn FAR west, in worst possible spawn position to get anywhere.

Choices:

a) Spend literally 5 minutes going first safely back and then up hill with tanks top speed of 20kph (realistically 15kph in cross country)

b) RRR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12.5.2016 at 0:58 PM, sahtila said:

No-one has 3marked Type 4 and Type5 on EU... next masochist challenge...

Feeling when you jump in game with Type4, map is Malinovka north, and you spawn FAR west, in worst possible spawn position to get anywhere.

Choices:

a) Spend literally 5 minutes going first safely back and then up hill with tanks top speed of 20kph (realistically 15kph in cross country)

b) RRR

f258f40627b8f0f4b0734de2f709e154.jpg

 

:music: EU, NA and ASIA have been updated again. :music:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, HeartMiner said:

my lastest collections after the last update on NA. xdddd 

R.I.P my recent wn8

tumblr_o8unjncVFy1vqakdxo1_1280.png

Get fucked cancer shitlord
PD: Impressive job man, keep it up but out of the cancer plz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mati_14 said:

Get fucked cancer shitlord
PD: Impressive job man, keep it up but out of the cancer plz

XDDDDDD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1Bourbon1Scotch1Beer said:

Can anyone elaborate on how it's possible for some tanks to have no players who've 3 marked it?

Mark points are not based on MoE data.

It's something like this: Take everyone who played tank X within the last two weeks, and their damage + assist average over that interval. Take percentiles from that. The top 5% will consist mostly of players who had a few lucky battles and couldn't sustain that performance level, plus some who dumped the tank before reaching the 3rd MoE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RichardNixon said:

Mark points are not based on MoE data.

It's something like this: Take everyone who played tank X within the last two weeks, and their damage + assist average over that interval. Take percentiles from that. The top 5% will consist mostly of players who had a few lucky battles and couldn't sustain that performance level, plus some who dumped the tank before reaching the 3rd MoE.

 

Playing T95 on test server, and you have to be really lucky to pull of consistent DMG, and that's main reason with tanks like T95 not being 3MOEd. Because every fool can get good day and spam APCR, and you just RRR and see no one :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.