Constie

T22sr to be new Tier X reward tank for Personal Missions

33 posts in this topic

Yes bby, this gonna be awesum. Asking myself what the lower ones will be.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldofTanks/comments/3n4e0h/new_mode_in_100_brings_new_set_of_personal/

http://worldoftanks.ru/ru/news/pc-browser/1/10_0_trailer/

Gotta finish the Obj 260 missions quicker :fish:

The previous batch will not be taken down, FYI.

However the female crew earned are likely going to be nerfed hard.

- it's possible that the crewmembers (ladies, the Rudy crew etc.) will stay visually, only they perks will be removed and rebalanced

Ironic part is that was the biggest reason of all to purchase the Berlin package of vehicles, when they went on sale. The perks!  B.I.A as an zero perk, plus another full skill categorized as the first perk... meant it saved customers a great deal time in grinding out a four or fifth perk.   It's what the wallet warrior sought in the end.  Better than premium time, or a premium vehicle.  A souped up two perk crew, who's third skill would only cost what a regular crew's second full skill does.  A great offer for vehicles lines without premium tanks in them.

Funny thing is the one thing I do do, is play towards min-max'ing my crews... if Wargaming screws up the current Crew System.  I'm not sure I'd continue on playing at all. 

Wargaming's previous so-called fix of the artillery class screwed things up more than it helped.

Then  TheChieftain's pitch for switching tiers of the M7 Priest with the M37, ended up annoying me greatly.  Had to re-purchase an artillery, purchase a new crew, an extra tank slot. Why? Because the tank that was at tier 4 I was grinding became a tier 3 vehicle instead.  Does not help that 75% crews stink to high heavens, and that artillery as a class gain experience at the worst rate of any of the five vehicle classes.   Loath being forced to re-play a crappy tank, and having to pay for it just to return to the status I had previously gained in a given vehicle line.   (Note I've since mostly given up on playing artillery, other than for unlocking modules on higher tier vehicle in advance.)

Point being, Wargaming better not screw up the crew system in a biased manner to its customers.

However the female crew earned are likely going to be nerfed hard.

WG would have to be fucking stupid to do something like that.

The number of female crews are rather limited, in all honesty. Theres still a TON of folks who have yet to finish even the STUG missions, I seriously doubt theres enough of them floating around which have created that massive of an imbalance.

Wonder if it will be time limited (both the mode and missions that is)

For the mode, possibly. For the personal missions, no. Its my understanding that those are permanent to the game now

From what rumours I have seen the reward may be related to personal missions on the domination type game modes... a way to get more people to play them

Guys, armoredpatrol got a different bit of news.

It's not personal mission reward, it's an event reward

http://thearmoredpatrol.com/2015/10/01/new-game-mode-incoming/

Oye vey.

The missions for these will just happen to be through playing the event. Translated sources say the event is roughly "Fight to the last" so I'm expecting some sort of free for all game mode. 

Aw Gawd I hope it's an event and not new Personal Missions. I was obsessive as fuck to get the obj260 and I have it since like May? I think I don't even remember. But I'm still not ready psychologically for a new batch. 

Ironic part is that was the biggest reason of all to purchase the Berlin package of vehicles, when they went on sale. The perks!  B.I.A as an zero perk, plus another full skill categorized as the first perk... meant it saved customers a great deal time in grinding out a four or fifth perk.   It's what the wallet warrior sought in the end.  Better than premium time, or a premium vehicle.  A souped up two perk crew, who's third skill would only cost what a regular crew's second full skill does.  A great offer for vehicles lines without premium tanks in them.

Correction, Berlin crew has the free BIA but no free assignable skill (unlike the female crews), you needed to grind up Six Sense like any normal new crew (the BIA made it less painful though).

Berlin pack crews are awesome, but not as good as the female (unless you value being able to intermix them with other crews highly). They do make up three of my best crews though, so they are worth putting the effort in on.

I'm also one of those baddies still on the Stug missions (I should probably play more TDs and Lights).

Berlin pack crews are awesome, but not as good as the female (unless you value being able to intermix them with other crews highly). They do make up three of my best crews though, so they are worth putting the effort in on.

I wouldn't say the female crew are better. They just have a jump start on training. The Berlin crews are actually more flexible since the can mix BIA with non-female crews. This is a big deal if, for example, you want to run a 4-man crew in a 5-man premium tank and not lose BIA/SIS.

So I don't think your progress with the current missions matter.

That's right. It will be a separate set of missions most of which will have to be done in the Domination mode.

Whatever mode this tank is reward for, grind will be bad. WG wont donate t10 medium easily. If its for new game mode I hope that game mode is not too boring to play needed hundreds/thousands matches.

I wouldn't say the female crew are better. They just have a jump start on training. The Berlin crews are actually more flexible since the can mix BIA with non-female crews. This is a big deal if, for example, you want to run a 4-man crew in a 5-man premium tank and not lose BIA/SIS.

Having BIA for free makes the rest of the skills a lot cheaper. Getting the 3rd skill from 0 to 100 for males requires 840k exp, for females it is only 420k. 4th skill 1,6M vs. 0,8M. I would say they are strictly better. But yes, you have to do some planning to make sure you have the right amount of females for the tanks you want them to end up in.