KingYoshiLuca

Looking for a clan [WN8 2259|Recent WN8 3762]

23 posts in this topic

So yeah, I will play soon again, and I don't wanna play alone. 

You have some ^^^^^^^^ time, if anyone wants me lel :feelsbad:

I dont want to do shitty "play with me to see if you fit the clan"-shit

HDU are a good bunch of guys to play with, as are some of those in -MM... or there's always QSF :serb:

If you want to really sink yourself to a low level then we are fairly new (less than two weeks old) playing mainly T6 stronks to build up dem boxes quickly, no CW and no real commitments other than some SH participation every now and then... I'm sure we could make space for a fellow Ex-QSF-er

Edited by It's_Matra

HDU are a good bunch of guys to play with, as are some of those in -MM... or there's always QSF :serb:

If you want to really sink yourself to a low level then we are fairly new (less than two weeks old) playing mainly T6 stronks to build up dem boxes quickly, no CW and no real commitments other than some SH participation every now and then... I'm sure we could make space for a fellow Ex-QSF-er

yeah, I guess your klanu or HDU, but I guess your klanu because rejoining clans looks shitty :QBFlip:

yeah, I guess your klanu or HDU, but I guess your klanu because rejoining clans looks shitty :QBFlip:

HDU is RiP. Only one zero battles account in it left and all other members kicked or left.

I thought we were mainly doing stronks cuz of farming credits? :wao:

HDU is RiP. Only one zero battles account in it left and all other members kicked or left.

I thought we were mainly doing stronks cuz of farming credits? :wao:

Well that is the main reason, but without boxes we don't have credit boosts :disco:

Well that is the main reason, but without boxes we don't have credit boosts :disco:

Turns out your clan is the only viable then :dealdog:

N9kVY3q.jpg

:frenchy:

*heavy breathing*

btw Constie, I haven't seen you online at the same time as me, but an official warm welcome goes out to you!

Thenks :D

Well you could always read your PM's or if your just here for attention I will help you with this poast.

I did read, I'll answer in 2 weeks when I play WoT again :P