Sign in to follow this  
Samn_Damn

I'm an idiot who doesn't read the forum rules

22 posts in this topic

http://forum.wotlabs.net/index.php?/topic/22402-mods-can-i-put-an-add-to-sell-my-account-on-here-its-a-very-good-account/

To the bin you go, sir.

Edited by Nekommando

Can't anyone make a new Wotlabs account and pretend to be someone? I'm not saying this is necessarily the case. And I haven't made a Wotlabs account since I made this one, so I don't remember how accounts work.

Can't anyone make a new Wotlabs account and pretend to be someone? I'm not saying this is necessarily the case. And I haven't made a Wotlabs account since I made this one, so I don't remember how accounts work.

That might be possible, but then there is even more reason to get rid of the account, right?

That might be possible, but then there is even more reason to get rid of the account, right?

I meant it's not necessarily true. Still could be the real owner, although it could be a troll. I personally don't think anyone good at this game would try to publicly sell their account since it's an easy way to get your account banned.

I meant it's not necessarily true. Still could be the real owner, although it could be a troll. I personally don't think anyone good at this game would try to publicly sell their account since it's an easy way to get your account banned.

#FreeZardnaar

Sure, I understand and to clarify I meant getting rid of the forum account not the WoT account.

Isn't that worth less than a dollar?

In canada it's 1.50$ + taxes.

To my belly, it's a quarter pound of meat barely wrapped in a tiny piece of bread.

Hmmm, I wonder how much I could get if I were to sell Garbads account?  There are SO MANY purple accounts I could sell, and so many gullible buyers.  Hell, I bet I could sell Keweis account 10-12 times.

***wanders off to start crafting ads.

In canada it's 1.50$ + taxes.

To my belly, it's a quarter pound of meat barely wrapped in a tiny piece of bread.

I'll take a coffee and the strudel.

Locked and Binned. Also, I need a really good reason to not slap the OP down. First post on WoTLabs, and it's to sell his account...