FeeTFooD

AW Wotlabs-SEA clam?

AW SEA Clam?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should we form one?

130 posts in this topic

New topic for this because why the fuck not, but who would be keen to start a clam for the WoT refugees who are now playing AW?

I was playing with Damo this arvo and mentioned it. I I wi there are about half a dozen PBKAC members playing now and seeing as we all know each other from the Asia forums and here, why the fuck not?

Yay or nay?

Yay, why not?

I'm known as colonel_panic over there.

Edited by MKW
Clarification

I don't think RPS members use wotlabs much lol, they straight away just download AW then create stronk klanu because fak WG. As of now there's 13,including me - downloading cilent [email protected]/S with about 4 hours to go.

There are a couple of DPS members in their own clan, but it seems not much DPS members have migrated to AW apart from bridgey(inactive now i think?), Spawnster and the LUCK guys who moved to DPS.

Will figure this out once i actually get on the fucking thing and not half asleep unable to sleep at damn 7am in the morning because i woke up in the evening yesterday :facepalm:

I'm just waiting to see what they do with clans or clan wars etc. 

Not sure if I want to competative game or not

I'm not competitive… yet. I am however only up to tier 2 and let me tell you, having an M48 as a tier 2 vehicles takes some getting used to.

Going by this thread http://aw.my.com/en/forum/showthread.php?3526-PBKAC-Professional-Lazy-Farmers-Leave-Us-Alone-Today!/page8 it appears that the NA PBKAC think we're dead as a community. Lol.

Any ideas for a clam name?

We could come up with some awesome names.

I'm just waiting to see what they do with clans or clan wars etc. 

Not sure if I want to competative game or not

Not sure any of us want to look at being competative at this early stage, but it could be that there could be some benefits from being clanned. We'll have to see how the game progress's.

I'm in favour of having a group of us playing together. ANZAF is a thing over there already.

We have a channel in the KAC TS we can use, but what do we want as a name?

Also otto, I've put a thread up in the KAC FB group with some name suggestions. I am thinking of KOALA so that we'll have a pre-made logo ready. 

Edited by FeeTFooD

Also otto, I've put a thread up in the KAC FB group with some name suggestions. I am thinking of KOALA so that we'll have a pre-made logo ready. 

PBDOF

Poli's Bogan Dungeon of Friends?

We could come up with some awesome names.

Not sure any of us want to look at being competative at this early stage, but it could be that there could be some benefits from being clanned. We'll have to see how the game progress's.

I'm in favour of having a group of us playing together. ANZAF is a thing over there already.

88AD, RAHAB, PVP are a few i've seen.

It appears that the NA PBKAC think we're dead as a community. Lol

Not really surprising, most of what is posted in the SEA subforum is along the lines of "I haet WG, I iz quitting tanks 4 gud".

That would require that I use facebook and have an invite to the KAC group :)

International Division 10th Tank regiment? ID10T

I bought a prem pack but I'm a few credits short. Damo I need you to play with me so I can:

a) Fucking win for once and

b) Earn more credits!

PBDOF

Poli's Bogan Dungeon of Friends?

88AD, RAHAB, PVP are a few i've seen.

RPS and DPS too, also saw FURY and HUTOI

Edited by HemanathanRX7

ID10T is a thing now.

Feety we'll platoon up for some PvP stuff soon. I have to say that i like the PvE game mode, especially when you can have all 5 players working together.

The only issue is that you dont earn as much as PvP. That, and you camp a lot in PvP, as you can see.

I remembered to start downloading this today, so it should be good to go when I get home tonight. Might play it for a few days while I am a clamless skrub in WoT.