FeeTFooD

AW Wotlabs-SEA clam?

AW SEA Clam?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should we form one?

130 posts in this topic

I remembered to start downloading this today, so it should be good to go when I get home tonight. Might play it for a few days while I am a clamless skrub in WoT.

not flying the kac flag anylonger?

how do I know if im in a clam in AW? pretty sure i joined DPS ages ago with bridgey and hmm think FG was around

how do I know if im in a clam in AW? pretty sure i joined DPS ages ago with bridgey and hmm think FG was around

If you did it ages ago it probably got reset.

Saffee I'll just flick you an invite his evening. Same IGN? Also Joc and Ecys will get an invite tonight… unless I get the authentication error again.

If you did it ages ago it probably got reset.

makes sense

Saffee I'll just flick you an invite his evening. Same IGN? Also Joc and Ecys will get an invite tonight… unless I get the authentication error again.

Yeah well stuck in bed recovering from my knee reco so ill have a look once I manage to get to the computer.

knee still the size of australia! 

Otto, i'm not sure what level of out of game support you mean.

There is a section on the official forums for that sort of thing, but for conversation and inter-clan stuff, we can just stay here.

Edit: i had a look on the AW forums but nothing too much there about the future of clans.

Edited by Damo32(DC1121)

Otto, i'm not sure what level of out of game support you mean.

There is a section on the official forums for that sort of thing, but for conversation and inter-clan stuff, we can just stay here.

Edit: i had a look on the AW forums but nothing too much there about the future of clans.

I meant more like the older WoT system where you join and leave clans on the website. Couldn't see anything around so I assume it's done in game.

It's all handled in game. Invites sent to Joc, Ecys and Saffee. OTTO I think I send you yours yesterday.

colonel_panic please :)

Is Feet the commander?  Has O' glorious dictator been overthrown?

Glorious dicator isn't even playing tonks let alone AW.  Likewise his Tasmanian assistant who's Uber career has exploded.

I'm in the midst of possibly considering planning a potential tonking return... maybe.

I'm in the midst of possibly considering planning a potential tonking return... maybe.

Cone to AW where all the refugee baddies think all their problems will go away. In a mere 48%er there (mind you, sub 100 games)

STB and t55a grinds need doing. It's mostly just a case of waiting on the cable. I recall last time where despite being a theoretical 220ms, it seemed PL or something made it just a shit fest. I like to auto aim... but not that much.

STB and t55a grinds need doing. It's mostly just a case of waiting on the cable. I recall last time where despite being a theoretical 220ms, it seemed PL or something made it just a shit fest. I like to auto aim... but not that much.

you could always play my STB (saving you one grind) and grind for my T-55A? 

Cone to AW where all the refugee baddies think all their problems will go away. In a mere 48%er there (mind you, sub 100 games)

its incredibly hard to win in that game sometimes, at 80 games i was at 39% winrate even though my damage ratio was over 55%. platoon padded my way back to 53% but playing a lot of 6's you get pretty retarded matches where one team gets a tier 7 or two and the other dosent or one team is stacked with XM1s or foxes/ VBL's

I'm at 90ish games now, funnily enough my OF-40 has a lower damage ratio than my Leo 1.

Invite will be sent in a couple of hours, have some mrs time.

I can't get my frame rate above 15 even on the shittest settings.  May have to flag it until Work/Wife balance allows a new machine.

I can't get my frame rate above 15 even on the shittest settings.  May have to flag it until Work/Wife balance allows a new machine.

I get 60 fps on high with a I7 and a 6850..  Have you updated your drivers?

Worked out I'm terrible at MBTs, but [email protected] tanks/Afvs. Also lost 4 PvE matches last night in my T72A because of either our T8 being a shitter or the PANZA platoon yoloing at the spawn locations. 

Penis.

only 40k free exp away from the tier 8 arty on the m109 line, cant wait to buy and and shit on pubbies :sunbro:

i promised myself i wouldn't play arty in AW but i need the free exp needed for the tier 3 retrofit on other things