FeeTFooD

AW Wotlabs-SEA clam?

AW SEA Clam?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should we form one?

130 posts in this topic

The tears of pubbies who don't understand the AW arty mechanics. "HAX HOW DID YOU SPOT ME?!"

when you get focused by 2 T6 arty in your T4 it isn't fun. Especially when they both have a 3 round volley each

I'm in the midst of possibly considering planning a potential tonking return... maybe.

I spend about 11 out of 12 months every year doing this, for the last 2-3 years.  I know the feel.

I'd be keen to join you guys, looks like the cable will remain broken for a while yet, so I'll probably be playing a lot more AW. 

IGN: Gottsei

Will send you an invite as soon as the current authentication bug is worked out. I logged in earlier to play some PvE and now it won't let me back in.

Will send you an invite as soon as the current authentication bug is worked out. I logged in earlier to play some PvE and now it won't let me back in.

Server was down to fix that bug. Has been back up for nearly 2 hours.

i get that every now and then, usually just waiting 10 - 15 minutes fixes it

i get that every now and then, usually just waiting 10 - 15 minutes fixes it

nah they restarted the server to fix that exact issue. Dunno if it worked or not, have not had that issue for 2 weeks

Don't think I've ever had that one. I have had the game randomly crash many times though, especially when playing or viewing the Sheridan for some reason.

I get that empty garage bug a lot. Closing the game and stopping "mygame.com" service in windows before relogging  in usually fixes it for me.

Hey sorry to the dude who was trying to platoon with me this morning, i literally got on for two quick games before getting ready for work and had to rush off.

Maybe people reported him for only playing arty? I like how they say that they will allow 1 free name change, but if people complain again they will suspend the account and make you pay for a name change. Kind of makes you want to register a bunch of alt accounts and report people for offensive IGNs, then report their new name again.

It's unlikely to happen in AW, since presumably the support staff have English as a first language and thus actually know what words mean.

On that note, Tanitha should have a forced name change too since it is making a mockery / blaspheming against the god Tanit. Of course it won't happen since he is above the rules imposed for everyone else.

Edited by Otto-matic Reiffel
More stuff

It's unlikely to happen in AW, since presumably the support staff have English as a first language and thus actually know what words mean.

On that note, Tanitha should have a forced name change too since it is making a mockery / blaspheming against the god Tanit. Of course it won't happen since he is above the rules imposed for everyone else.

TANIT new name for feets AW clan :doge:

After a massive losing streak in the OF-40 and M60A3, I took out the Dragoon for the sake of it. I think I had played maybe one battle in it previously. DAYUM!!! That thing is awsome!

2 hours ago, FeeTFooD said:

After a massive losing streak in the OF-40 and M60A3, I took out the Dragoon for the sake of it. I think I had played maybe one battle in it previously. DAYUM!!! That thing is awsome!

Yep. The only T3 ive hit 6k damage in

Am I the only one that thinks there are too many SEA clams in AW already? Not necessarily directed at the people here on wotlabs or this thread, just a general observation regarding the limited population of ANZ players in the game vs the number of clans oops I mean Battalions trying to attract them.

Already I have seen ANZAF, FURY, FLEX, 88AD, AUSEZ (were they in WoT?) TOG, ARMED (I'm sure there are more than that) so far all fighting over a limited supply of players.

Have any of those AW battalions managed to get above 20-30 players yet? If not do we really need so many?

In my opinion it seem to be a regular issue with the ANZ community, too many people want to be clan commanders, not enough people are open to the idea of merging until clans are basically on their death beds.

Thinking it would be better if we could condense what numbers we have down to a couple of good clans battalions rather than a bunch of mediocre ones, or is that expecting too much?

We need an Aussie (or Kiwi) version of William Wallace to unite the clans!

Fuck uniting the clans. AUSEZ and M8S are in WT. I couldn't give two shits about being a clan commander, just formed the clan so that the people who are regulars here can find each other and platoons a heck of a lot easier.

1 hour ago, FeeTFooD said:

Fuck uniting the clans. AUSEZ and M8S are in WT. I couldn't give two shits about being a clan commander, just formed the clan so that the people who are regulars here can find each other and platoons a heck of a lot easier.

Someone having another bad day?

Was just putting a few thoughts down, not really the response I expected.

3 minutes ago, Cronk said:

Someone having another bad day?

Was just putting a few thoughts down, not really the response I expected.

It's feet. You get used to it.

1 hour ago, Cronk said:

Am I the only one that thinks there are too many SEA clams in AW already? Not necessarily directed at the people here on wotlabs or this thread, just a general observation regarding the limited population of ANZ players in the game vs the number of clans oops I mean Battalions trying to attract them.

Already I have seen ANZAF, FURY, FLEX, 88AD, AUSEZ (were they in WoT?) TOG, ARMED (I'm sure there are more than that) so far all fighting over a limited supply of players.

Have any of those AW battalions managed to get above 20-30 players yet? If not do we really need so many?

In my opinion it seem to be a regular issue with the ANZ community, too many people want to be clan commanders, not enough people are open to the idea of merging until clans are basically on their death beds.

Thinking it would be better if we could condense what numbers we have down to a couple of good clans battalions rather than a bunch of mediocre ones, or is that expecting too much?

We need an Aussie (or Kiwi) version of William Wallace to unite the clans!

I blame feet