TheMarine0341

T55A Club: Like the T-54, but far more exclusive

70 posts in this topic

I'm excited at the possibility of getting a T-55A for myself. I'd just started the third mission sets after finally assigning the 2nd mission set girl crews to a new tank. Hope to join the club very soon.

8 hours ago, WhatTheSkara said:

Lel drop vents, never drop vstab on a tank that can mount it!!

I kinda figured that vstab wouldn't be an option to drop ;) So you guys run optics or vents?

I've started with optics. Annoyingly your e50's radio man with situation awareness doesn't get an invite so it's a bit harder to use vision with just vents.

Just putting it out there....

Victory! Battle: Winter Himmelsdorf Vehicles: E 50 Experience received: 2,476 Credits earned: 35,456 Battle achievements: Mastery Badge: "III Class" Mission completed! Reward: Vehicles added: T 55A (crew 100% sent to Barracks) Slots added: 1

Finally.... after pulling my hair out with the light mission, I went back to the medium one in a pretty ordinary game in the E50, picked up 4 kills, 2 which happened to be the ubiquitous Grill and collected the T55a..... the very next game I took the Ru251 out for a run.... and collected the final crew member with 8k spotting damage... again thanks to the 5 grills shooting what I saw.. #lotsabeers

This tank has gone on the reserve list ever since an IS3 penned me through the gun mantlet 3 times with AP.

13 hours ago, tajj7 said:

This tank has gone on the reserve list ever since an IS3 penned me through the gun mantlet 3 times with AP.

I found the armour to be extremely ineffective.. literally everything can pen your hull without any trouble (I expected that, 100mm aren't that much) and tier 8s can pen your turret 8 times out of 10 with regular rounds..

I am a bit disappointed..

On 6/19/2016 at 3:48 AM, Korb3n_Dallas said:

Got mine today. E100 got me the HT15.3. Guess you can't beat the classics.

I still haven't got my HT 15.3 done, but I got T-55A by doing others with honors. Suppose I'll need to try to get a female crew member at some point, as I recently got my E100 as well.

E100 is good for 15.3, just angle your turret (not like 99% of E100 drivers out there). Took me under 30 consecutives games to get it. 

14 hours ago, Zepherex said:

Good tank. Wonder if they'll buff the turret like the did to the t54... :^)

Turret buff would be nice, not impenetrable levels but some more love around gun. Gun handling is miles better tho.

5 minutes ago, Archaic_One said:

I guess there will probably be a lot more of these floating around after the next patch.

And some T95E2 AP buff would be nice, everything else got pen buff.