AncientObliterator

T32 Review

166 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, nemlengyel said:

T26E5 has +32mm higher base pen with standard ammo than the 105mm :serb: 

And 14 more mm with gold :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nemlengyel said:

T26E5 has +32mm higher base pen with standard ammo than the 105mm :serb: 

At that point I was referring to the 90mm on the 32, I know the T26E5 has much better base pen. My point was if you don't want to fire pure gold, it's much better to use the 198 base pen 105mm than the 170 base pen 90mm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, hazzgar said:

I assume I am stupid. The great t8 games make me overconfident in t10. That plus I'm not used to DPM but low alpha play in slow heavies. I know it's my problem but it has been bugging the shit out of me. I'm at 59% WR right now in my t32 but my DPG is stupid shit at a bit below 1600. 

If it is of any consolation I think that win rate is the ultimate stat... but what do I know ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TohtoriP said:

If it is of any consolation I think that win rate is the ultimate stat... but what do I know ;)

Do you rush Mines encounter base from north spawn?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, nemlengyel said:

Do you rush Mines encounter base from north spawn?

If I am in a top tier heavy or a bad-ass TD and see a few mean arties just waiting to click me.. I do ;)

Everytime I do that arty doens´t rustle my jimmies and I get at least something done for my team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Felicius said:

Yeah...for some reason pubbies tend to follow me. maybe good luck? I usually speak with them a few words during startup...being a fellow Slav probably helps, and I get 2-3 meatshields / support usually.

I'm a slav, doesn't help. Maybe it's because I have Asian features they think I'm a mongol set to rape their women or is it because I stopped wearing tracksuits a long time ago?

 

btw. I just checked. 90mm t29 has my highest exp game ever at 2655 base exp (I'm an idiot for not saving that replay). I think I will go back to playing 90mm t29s just for that reason. 

47 minutes ago, TohtoriP said:

If it is of any consolation I think that win rate is the ultimate stat... but what do I know ;)

I agree about WR but it is annoying getting super low DPG. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nemlengyel said:

T26E5 has +32mm higher base pen with standard ammo than the 105mm :serb: 

It's really just a better and more useful T32 lol
And it prints credits on top of that instead of barely breaking even. And has more DPM. And more speed. And better hull armor even lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Stige said:

It's really just a better and more useful T32 lol
And it prints credits on top of that instead of barely breaking even. And has more DPM. And more speed. And better hull armor even lol

Powercreep stronk. I really have no idea where this game is heading now.. if I ever had any idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TohtoriP said:

Powercreep stronk. I really have no idea where this game is heading now.. if I ever had any idea.

Yup, using T26E5 instead of T32/Pershing in Clam Wars, what powercreep???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone willing to share current equipment loadouts for t32?  Assuming rammer/vstab + either optics or vents is a reasonably good setup?  Is there any value in GLD over optics or vents?

I actually sometimes prefer the t32 to the e5.  The alpha will make people somewhat notice you, the hull is slimmer and makes a smaller target, and at that tier, I don't find that the e5's hull armor is of such a great benefit, b/c it gets penned regularly either way.  But yeah, credits + mobility.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tanager said:

Anyone willing to share current equipment loadouts for t32?  Assuming rammer/vstab + either optics or vents is a reasonably good setup?  Is there any value in GLD over optics or vents?

I actually sometimes prefer the t32 to the e5.  The alpha will make people somewhat notice you, the hull is slimmer and makes a smaller target, and at that tier, I don't find that the e5's hull armor is of such a great benefit, b/c it gets penned regularly either way.  But yeah, credits + mobility.

I run vents, because WG balance for the 105 for Amerkanski tank is to make it derpy as a Russian 122mm without that much alpha. Optics is viable but not necessary if you already have crew with recon and situational awareness, and your engagement range rarely is beyond 400m anyway. GLD only if you have a poorly trained gunner, but you'all be juking back and forth in the tank too often to be staying still long enough. Vents gives overall boost.

T32 is a good tank tier for tier, but suffers in mobility and close combat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Tanager said:

Anyone willing to share current equipment loadouts for t32?  Assuming rammer/vstab + either optics or vents is a reasonably good setup?  Is there any value in GLD over optics or vents?

I actually sometimes prefer the t32 to the e5.  The alpha will make people somewhat notice you, the hull is slimmer and makes a smaller target, and at that tier, I don't find that the e5's hull armor is of such a great benefit, b/c it gets penned regularly either way.  But yeah, credits + mobility.

Optics. 90 mm. read a few pages ago, or go to Patriot topic. 90 mm all the way, on T32 it is even better, because exposure time is never a problem.

vents are marginal boost at best. max view range gives you plenty of assist dmg, basically for free. Poking hills to get shot at from 400 m lit up enemies so good (and you take no dmg). Your gun(s) are not effective at that distances...effective range for 105 is 250 m max, 90 mm 350 or so. I mean real fight here, (against armor, that shoots back) not shooting G.W. Tiger that is spotted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So this used to be a CW staple tank but with the new tier 10 only format and the other assorted tanks available for stronks is there any reason to keep it? I kinda feel the bad pen doesn't warrant awesome turret and I can't really think of anything else it excels in.

Opinions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sold mine and kept the T29 which is still good for crews and that guy that wants to platoon tier 7.  Tier 8 is just so unfun to play now and the tier 8 prems are so ridiculous that playing a tech tree tier 8 for fun is masochism.  Keep the IS-3, its the only tech tree tier 8 heavy thats still worth having. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Archaic_One said:

I sold mine and kept the T29 which is still good for crews and that guy that wants to platoon tier 7.  Tier 8 is just so unfun to play now and the tier 8 prems are so ridiculous that playing a tech tree tier 8 for fun is masochism.  Keep the IS-3, its the only tech tree tier 8 heavy thats still worth having. 

THIS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find it funny when WG sats "we dont know what to do about tanks like the 110 and the t32, we know we have to fix them though". I agree and for staters give 220 standard pen on their 105 and 100 guns making a change that wont break the game but it will be better for  who plays it? Then buff the handling of the t32 and the mobility on the 110? Also give a decent premium round on the american one? Why the fuck does the Caernavon get 220 pen but the t32 doesn't?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.