WarshipsToday

Warships Today Rating - a WoWS rating, and warships.today

410 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, Mesrith said:

I'll often (perhaps 30% of the time in recent weeks) search for a player and get the blank loading screen, and after 10-15 seconds the loading text will go away as if it's finished, but it will remain otherwise the same blank screen with only the player's name.  I can refresh multiple times and still get nothing.

I notice that I have to leave the page on the current/active tab in my browser until it finishes loading. If I switch to another tab while it's loading and come back I would only get a blank screen as you have posted. 

We gave the server some more resources, hopefully this will help the issues where it's failing on loading a profile.

What NCC said, I find that if I switch tabs or alt-tab while the page is loading, it freezes, but if I stay until it loads, its fine.

"No Data Found" for much of the website.

On 5/9/2017 at 4:44 AM, Mesrith said:

"No Data Found" for much of the website.

This should be back to normal now.

On 5/3/2017 at 1:24 AM, WarshipsToday said:

We gave the server some more resources, hopefully this will help the issues where it's failing on loading a profile.

It hasn't.  Warships.Today is still the best WoWS stats site, but the reliability has been very poor lately.

It won't load stats at all today when I tired it.  It could be that it's Wargaming's servers that are not releasing the data, but after it loads my name - it stops and will show no stats.  Even just tried it at work and nothing is coming up.

On 2017-5-19 at 11:51 PM, BiggieD61 said:

It won't load stats at all today when I tired it.  It could be that it's Wargaming's servers that are not releasing the data, but after it loads my name - it stops and will show no stats.  Even just tried it at work and nothing is coming up.

:(. Does it work now for you? Does it work if you refresh it multiple times.

The next day it started working again, now it is doing the "group day after day of stats and increment the # of days played" that Mesrith has previously mentioned.  While not ideal, it's fine with me, though being able to see how I am doing on the current day, versus the previous day is more informative and useful.  When this starts happening, it also freezes the signature from updating.  Right now I am at 3 days of compiled stats, and the signature is from 4 days ago.

^ what he said.  And its back to really odd breakdowns of recents.  I see biggies as 1-90-159-459-total

edit-mines at 2-242-385-570-total