TheMarine0341

Marine's Simple Replays

166 posts in this topic

So... I really only have 2 goals in WOT remaining, to finally hit Unicum overall WN8 and WN9

WN8 I am currently at 2382 (68 away)
WN9 I am currently at 896.3 overall (3.7 away)

WR is, of course, to be 60%+ overall

And of course, hit 10k overall PR, currently 9662 (332 away)

Having long long ago achieved* all those,  once I get my 260 my only remaining goals will be to play4fun, which I do plenty of already,  and to 1-shot a Rhm Borsig from full health with the T49. Even though @A_Chodeful suggested a few weeks ago that it's time for me to hang it up,  I've long since found the secret to sustained enjoyment - play for myself,  for fun,  with friends. 

*since cumulative stats are simply a function of current performance, past performance and battle volume they are kinda uninteresting to me and I don't really consider them as achievements.  For example, given my continued interest in the game I will eventually pass 1k xp/battle account average but it won't take any kind of change on my part.  I could theoretically stick only to 1100+ average tanks,  but doing so would likely diminish my enjoyment and thus, to use @Garbad's term,  is degenerate! Plus if I had rerolled even 4 years ago,  it'd already be "achieved".

Three missions to go. The rest doesn't matter to me at all. Sure, it would be nice to have 2450 WN8 or 65% WR, but I don't see that happening with the way I play.

So, I started power grinding the Sweed TDs, fair results thus far

Tier 6 Ace
http://wotreplays.eu/site/3343869#erlenberg-marine-ikv_65_alt_ii

Tier 5 Ace
http://wotreplays.eu/site/3343892#sand_river-marine-ikv_103

I am by nature a very impatient tanker. This tank will have to break me of that, and break hard.

Oh, and I started playing a bit more EU. Grinding out the AMX12t atm, and even w/o 6th sense that tank is just stupidly broken
signature.png

Took me 19 battles to get the first mark, and I believe I can get three before my grind is done (both arty and 13-75, plus 6th sense)

The buffs to the armor noticeable? I've only taken it out twice only since the patch.

Didnt know they buffed the armor!

Sad, 41 battles to get 1st MOE, and only 51% WR :/ Averaging 3095 DPG, about 4k combined

So... uh... 

Victory!
Battle:Highway
Vehicles: T-54
Experience received: 2,548 (x2 for the first victory each day)
Credits earned: 56,816
Battle achievements: 3 Marks of Excellence, Mastery Badge: "III Class"

Well, back on Nov 26, 2015 I posted that I would try to 3 Mark the T-54. These were my starting stats
M3eLDBj.jpg

Yup, I was purty swell. 55% WR at 1750 DPG. I was meh. 

Well, then after not playing the T-54 for basically 2 months after getting stuck at 92.86%, I go a trips it
MamGerm.jpg

dtiiUuX.jpg?1

Took 169 battles to raise my DPG from 1750 to 2030, and my WR up 2%. Most of my battles were solo. I got it pretty fast to the 2nd mark. In fact, it only took 37 battles to get the 1st mark, 81 to get the 2nd. Basically it required me to play twice as many battles to move up from 85% to 95%, which Im fine with, it would eventually happen. 

On 1/7/2017 at 1:12 PM, TheMarine0341 said:

So... I really only have 2 goals in WOT remaining, to finally hit Unicum overall WN8 and WN9

WN8 I am currently at 2382 (68 away)
WN9 I am currently at 896.3 overall (3.7 away)

WR is, of course, to be 60%+ overall

And of course, hit 10k overall PR, currently 9662 (332 away)

Thanks to WG, Ive hit unicorn overall, smashed it really.

9736 PR

WR took a beating over Silver league, as I pretty much forgot how to pub as I became too reliant on teammates doing what was needed to win. Platooning is helping bring this back at least.

At this time, Im "kinda" taking a break from WOT since the CW season is over, only logging in to do advances or SHs. Otherwise, Im playing PUBG or WOWS

And, I no longer completely suck at this other game

HmhJ0Uo.png

P1zuLq0.png

6c2TJSc.png

XyvuDtf.png

Since I know Im not the greatest 1PP/3PP player, I try to win via positioning. It took me 105 hours to get my first win, but now they're coming a bit more often

Some Premium Tank play, featuring the S1, Lorrain 40t and the M4 49. Nothing super special, but just solid play so that I could play Clan Cup last night