54 posts in this topic

1F4So8z.gif

emblem_64x64.png?1446015250.02

[DPS] DUMB PUBBEH SAFARI

DUBIOUS RECRUITMENT POACHING SEASON OFFICIALLY OPEN

izifunny-gifdump-16-gifs_14.gif

9nNQh6m.png

Hello.

thesaltyswede reporting in to inform you all that Campaign 4 is coming soonTM, and as such Dumb Pubbeh Safari are once again coming out of retirement and selectively recruiting both old and fresh faces to join our family to replace our past members who have burnt out moved on from the game / became [email protected] / deleted facebooklawyered up joined a gym / found their waifu got girlfriends / caught aggro from wife needed to address real life issues / got kicked out of mum's basement got a job / poi WOW!ships / became salt farmers- S A L T B O I S - / etc. 

- R  E  C  R  U  I  T  M  E  N  T  B  O  I  S -

DPS is looking for candidates that possess much wins, basic English grasping, proper microphone, experience in team play from various competitive team game modes (Clan Wars, Strongholds, etc), battle calling ability (optional, but will be a great benefit and huge boost for applications and to your payouts) and committed during clan events.

Recruitment Standards based on Overall and/or Recent 1000 battles:

~ Winrate 60%++ ~

WN8 2300++ ~

Good selection of Tier 6 fastbois, tier 8 and tier 10 tanks ~

~ No low-tier padding ~

~ Experienced battle callers and strategists ~

Players who are able to listen to callers and play as a team ~

Note: Recruitment standards are taken into consideration for every application, but exceptions may be made if an applicant possesses certain requirements but does not meet other(s) by a minor fraction. If applicants do possess certain requirements but do not meet other(s) by a large margin, they are NOT to be re-considered and thus will be rejected. All exceptions will be handled by our Recruitment Officers on a case-by-case basis.

Furthermore: Potential applicants are also made aware that by being in DPS you accept the following responsibilities:

• Increased enemy focus fire bullying
  • Increased artillery attention bullying
  • Increased enemy YOLO, with you being the sole casualty bullying
  • Decrease in allied team skills Increased bullying

Application process will NOT be immediate. Potential candidates will be requested to platoon with voice communication on our Teamspeak server, followed by further internal review with other Recruitment Officers and approval by the clan Commander lol or Executive Officers.

gthxfFP.jpg

It's okay though, DPS has a contingent of resident anti-bully rangers on standby if things become too much to handle.

Apart from in-house anti-bully rangers, what else can DPS offer me?

1. An amazing community of highly skilled players who all learn, teach and have lots of fun, no I don't recall that sorry.

MSboO9Z.png

2. Experience leadership and professional battle callers. 

EBy0u8T.png

A stellar Campaign history:
#1 First Campaign
#1 Second Campaign
#1 Third Campaign

#1 World on Fire Mini-Campaign
#? Twilight Zone Mini-Campaign? I can't remember
#? Armageddon Mini-Campaign? Uhh...
#5 REDACTED Operation Safari Mini-Campaign REDACTED

4. Always lucky in life 

H92PAJK.png

Contact these Officers for Recruitment:

Contact these Officers for Questionable Recruitment:

*Please do NOT spam multiple PMs to our officers. Those that do NOT meet our Recruitment Standards will simply be rejected and subsequently ignored if they persist.

**Retirement home plan provided upon completion of Campaign.

Well, that's it from me.

Remember, stay salty.

-  S  A  L  T  B  O  I  S  -

7 hours ago, cactus351 said:

I found myself watching the pooping thrice before feeling bad....

What happens on Safari stays on safari?

Wow, I only just got that now. Pity you couldn't add a small image of Tan's head in there somewhere.

Awwww, are my overalls gud enuff??

I may be interested depending on what the reward tank is and how they will be rewarded. If its clan based, I may have to spend a lot of time training ppl to have a decent chance of getting a tank in my current clan.....

I don't mind helping, just be mindful I'm more cannon fodder than actual material. I make the cut for recent WN8 but not WR though.

I only appear every other week (I have some job that involves staying in for 7 days and then having a 7 day holiday afterwards) and I have a grand total of one tier 10 tank.

I'm a fucking casual hue.

17 hours ago, Saffee said:

how rude :/ 

[email protected], [email protected] powerslides, [email protected] paste confirmed.

15 hours ago, Zynth said:

I'm a fucking casual hue.

Filthy.

2 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

lol rip my stats

I'm becoming active again but i might head to RPS instead

because my stats are Luck

On 29/10/2015 4:11:16, Bohan said:

Awwww, are my overalls gud enuff??

I may be interested depending on what the reward tank is and how they will be rewarded. If its clan based, I may have to spend a lot of time training ppl to have a decent chance of getting a tank in my current clan.....

I feel the same Bohan, you might have a bit of a challenge on your hands to train all these Armed blokes :P

15 hours ago, _ScrubLord_ said:

Skirmishes pl0x?

no skirmishes = riot

Not really sure there's a choice.

Any interest in cw requires sh activity or you can't really do anything.

59 minutes ago, Va1heru said:

Inviterino pl0x :kwim::kwim::kwim:

Abandon shiperino! :O