Saffee

[DPS] Dubious Poaching Season 2015 Part II: Electric Boogaloo

54 posts in this topic

--- General Announcement --- 
DPS Members, there will be a CLAN Wide Meeting at 8PM Server Time this Saturday (7/11/15) in TeamSpeak (ts126.teamspeak3.com:7448). 
Agenda is to: 
a) Confirm Attendance 
b) Prep for CW (We will begin Campaign Warmup on the 9th) 
c) Discuss other matters. 
If you CAN NOT attend let the Officers know. It is important let the officers know if you can play the campaign. 

This also applies to anyone applying or pending invited to DPS.

Regards

DPS Officers

1 hour ago, Saffee said:

Burn in hell would be rood. 

But yeah, if none of the rec standard are achieved its kind of fighting an uphill battle 

Uphill battles, it's what I do. Presently grinding/acing the British and French low tiers. *shudder*

No idea how anyone can consider the Sau medium a decent tier 3, I can't seem to bounce anything.

2 hours ago, rinzler95 said:

Same as the odds of me being unbanned on the forums, kappa

RIP me? Honestly though, if Feet can make it back, so can j00! Anyway enough crapping from me, gl with the campaign.

How did Feet even get in contact with them.

Everyone ignored my attempts, though to be honest I didn't expect them to answer.

4 hours ago, neokai said:

RIP me? Honestly though, if Feet can make it back, so can j00! Anyway enough crapping from me, gl with the campaign.

Care to provide some hints/tips/direction on how this could be achieved? There are a few people that Tanitha is still butthurt/salty with.

Take that as a no. Tho would prob come back if one of those anime freaks got within 10k posts.

14 hours ago, Nutkase said:

How did Feet even get in contact with them.

Everyone ignored my attempts, though to be honest I didn't expect them to answer.

You can try sending tan a message on the moo forums, but don't expect to find out anything other than that you were banned because tan wanted you banned.

I was informed I was banned because I had 20-30+ infringements, which is tan's way of saying "you didn't have many warning points, but if we look at all these super minor rules violations it makes my decision look more valid".

5 hours ago, Storm said:

"you didn't have many warning points, but if we look at all these super minor rules violations it makes my decision look more valid".

Dude, to be fair, i think you were a little too active in trying to improve the community. I can see why they banned you.

16 hours ago, JOC469 said:

Care to provide some hints/tips/direction on how this could be achieved? There are a few people that Tanitha is still butthurt/salty with.

I had Cent talk to Tan for me and under the condition that I'm on permanent moderation until Eph decides I'm trust-worthy.

4 hours ago, Ezz said:

Dude, to be fair, i think you were a little too active in trying to improve the community. I can see why they banned you.

That counts as spamming, right?

Why would anyone want to go back?? I'm not even banned but don't bother any more....

Well just went back and it is worse than I thought, sigh..

6 hours ago, Storm said:

That counts as spamming, right?

To be honest i am surprised you weren't reported for being hard to read. You tended to capitalise things, use punctuation and discuss things like strategy and tactics. Clearly well beyond what majority of the server would find acceptable.

I mentioned to neo and others, that if you don't like being tarred with the same shitty brush as the other mods, just stop being a mod. They are there by choice after all.