Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Siimcy

0.11 Changes so far

42 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Instead of doing a new topic for each of the new nerfs/buffs I've decided to do a compilation topic.

Buffs/nerfs for vehicles:

• M1A1 - HP will be lowered by a small amount and the model will be fixed(I assume the viewport with upgraded armor). This is clearly seen as a buff.
  • M1 Abrams - This one for now is only stated to get nerfed, but I think its model will probs be edited as well as its turret is placed too high.
  • T72/T72A - Armor will be buffed for both, 0mm mantlet bug may be fixed with this
  • Leopard 1A5 - Apparently it's under performing hence the unknown incoming buff
  • Swingfire - Its penalty of losing camo after shooting will be reduced
  • Challenger 1 - Its gun stats will be buffed, unknown values for now. WIll update when the info is here
  • Leopard 2 - Turret ring will be fixed. *EDIT

PVE Changes:

• HARD difficulty will be made harder and they will give you better rewards(EXP, Credits wise) as its considered too easy right now
  • INSANE difficulty will be added after that. (It's not clear yet whether it'll be added in 0.11 or later)

General game changes:

• Tier 9 TOKEN System(No need to grind an entire new line) Info - Token System EXPLANATION
  • Hardened tanks(Tanks with 100% reputation to act as premiums) Info - Hardened Tanks
  • Tier 9 tanks to be added - T9 Tanks
  • Suppressive fire ability for Tank Destroyers in 0.11 - LINK

I'll be adding more in the upcoming days whenever there's a new bit of information. If I've missed anything let me know.

EDIT: 0.11 Patchnotes

http://aw.my.com/gb/news/general/introducing-update-011

Hardened Tanks sounds like a great idea. So Keepers acting like a premium, that sounds great for me.

How the hell is bmpt-72 an upgrade over existing ramka?

2 minutes ago, Paaranoja said:

How the hell is bmpt-72 an upgrade over existing ramka?

Unless it gets the same alpha as the BMD-4 with the same salvo size as the Ramka and 250mm penetration.
And actually good ATGMs.
And actually useful armor.
Which it won't, so it isn't better.

15 minutes ago, _WL said:

Unless it gets the same alpha as the BMD-4 with the same salvo size as the Ramka and 250mm penetration.
And actually good ATGMs.
And actually useful armor.
Which it won't, so it isn't better.

The amount of hate that ru tanks are getting really makes me think that devs are some angry wot kids who couldnt dominate in their Tigers

24 minutes ago, Crossfader said:

i just hope they fixe the t-72s

I'm 40% at the T72A so I can hopefully finish it soon via PVE. It's boring as hell playing it but I do want the T80 and T90.

1 hour ago, Siimcy said:

I'm 40% at the T72A so I can hopefully finish it soon via PVE. It's boring as hell playing it but I do want the T80 and T90.

Yeah can confirm T72A is shite. Good gun let down by armour T3s can pen..

11 hours ago, Siimcy said:

General game changes:

• Suppressive fire ability for Tank Destroyers in 0.11 - LINK

maxresdefault.jpg

In semi-related, but recent news, they're giving away an T~62 "Veteran" if you login between Veteran's Day to November 22nd. If you want one now, don't shake me down for the promo code. And as for why this T-62 is so special? It's an regular T~62 of an different color that will never be sold by Obsidian: It's more of an promotion tank...And it's NOT an premium either. And HE might be nerfed in 0.11 for dealing more than damage it was intended to cause.

20 minutes ago, allenmark00 said:

In semi-related, but recent news, they're giving away an T~62 "Veteran" if you login between Veteran's Day to November 22nd. If you want one now, don't shake me down for the promo code. And as for why this T-62 is so special? It's an regular T~62 of an different color that will never be sold by Obsidian: It's more of an promotion tank...And it's NOT an premium either. And HE might be nerfed in 0.11 for dealing more than damage it was intended to cause.

Why are they giving out promo codes for a tank they are going to give out for just logging in? Seems weird to me, but I guess it's cool they are letting some people try it early.

No Ramka buffs, no Warrior buffs...
I guess after the Ariete gets a buff like this, it's pretty clear which tier 8(s) are the shittiest now.

I get the feeling that Challenger 1 and Ariete will be quite different beasts after this patch. While I agree that they needed some help removing essentially every weakness of their armor seems like an overkill to me. They should remember that being such an fast line to tiers 7 and 8 a lot of "not so great" players have chosen to play those lines and poor performance might not be solely because of the poor tanks.

Challenger 1

The Challenger 1 has been performing below expectations. While it does have strong armor, its weak points, low penetration, and lower HP than the Abrams, coupled with lower speed, have made it perform below par. To help bring it up to par, we’ve bumped its penetration up to levels more comparable to other MBTs of the same tier and increased its hit points, which we feel will give the Challenger 1 the necessary resilience needed to be an excellent brawler. Additionally, we’ve significantly buffed the frontal sides of the turret and hull enough to bounce some MBT shells, along with strengthening the driver’s sight weak point and removing the gunner’s sight weak point.

• Stock AP penetration increased from 342 to 377
  • First AP upgrade penetration increased from 360 to 396
  • Second gun stock AP penetration increased from 360 to 405
  • Second gun upgraded AP penetration increased from 368 to 423
  • Increased frontal hull sides from 80 to 275
  • Increased frontal turret sides from 176 to 330

oh yes fuck me I am so hard right now.

0.11 PTS is up for the Russians.
Downloading the client as we speak. Will post information about the new tier 9s ASAP.

1 hour ago, Paaranoja said:

T-90 -10 depression

Abrams -5 depression 

Mkay

I would draw a comparison between the BMPT-72 and the Ramka-99 to show how it's worse than it, speed-wise, but there's no point as basically the whole BMPT-72 is a downgrade from the Ramka.
Good thing I can get the T-90MS via the token system.

I wonder for how long will they butcher the gamu under "its beta" mantra.

Beta my ass.

My God the Challenger 2, hey guys lets give the tank 600mm frontal and side Armour it will be perfectly balanced as a stock tank. 

The 0.11 patch fucking blows, pretty much buffs all around for MBT's which are already the best vehicle class at high tiers and BMP-3M of all AFV's.  High tier game play is absolutely cancerous.  Armor buffs for M1A1 which is already overpowered as fuck with a global win rate ~8-10% higher than any other vehicle in the game at the cost of only a slight amount of HP.  "Iconic" armor, fuck that noise.  The M1 and M1A1 need a huge nerf.  Ariete made essentially invincible by same or lower tier vehicles frontally and over a large part of the sides, same treatment for Challenger 1 which was already good if you knew how to hide its gunner sight. Leopard 2 also got buffs when its only real flaw is that it isn't an M1 Abrams.  T-72 and T-72A actually did need armor buffs.  Swingfire made even more stealthy, not really necessary....it needed a mobility buff and reload speed buff.  Leopard 1A5 just needed a mobility buff.  HEAT rounds need a global nerf or even a complete mechanics rework, right now they are just a high damage seal clubber round. Dragoon-300 being buffed with smoke, such a joke, that thing is already pretty overpowered at its tier where it can shit out over 400 damage per shot with HEAT and an extremely good reload.  The Reactor map should have just been removed and not just had its cap time fixed.  Tier 9 balance is even more out of whack than the current tier 8 balance, Challenger 2 confirmed broken good tank.

Overall, this patch is utter shit and playing anything over tier 4 is going to suck nuts for a long while.

I think I may have to agree with shwedor on this one on pretty much all the points. I feel that Challenger 2's goodness is very dependent on how tough the driver's hatch is though. If it can be penned by 500mm then it might actually be pretty bad.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0