TheMarine0341

T-22 Mission Discussions

413 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, lazydot said:

SH-9 => 29 crits => not enough for mission.

I did 29 crits total, first with 215B heavy shooting HE, then E-100 with HE after I finally died in 215b after like 25 shots. Still, 15 crit mission not done. Had several 18-20 crit games, but not sure, how much of them got from combat reserves.

215B with HESH did the job for me. Aim št the turret/fun.

If you guys think SH-15 is ebola, have you checked SH-13?

Cause at least 15,000 HP of damage to enemy vehicles, by shooting or ramming them, from a distance of less than 100 m.

Clanmate of mine was doing that in my platoon last night, he got to 13,9k, was in repair shop with waffle and had a full hp Is7 next to him with a minute left. Sadly one of the "lone wolves" won the game. If you want to get these 15k missions done, you need to have a game without lone wolves (Or a game where the lone wolves are full retards), otherwise nearly impossible (We had a FAME guy in one game in a T57 as a lone wolf, after his first clip, he already had 100 points, so gg).

Oh and another thingy about that 100m: You cant shoot even across the square of ghost town so yeah...

50 minutes ago, Swoopie said:

If you guys think SH-15 is ebola, have you checked SH-13?

Clanmate of mine was doing that in my platoon last night, he got to 13,9k, was in repair shop with waffle and had a full hp Is7 next to him with a minute left. Sadly one of the "lone wolves" won the game. If you want to get these 15k missions done, you need to have a game without lone wolves (Or a game where the lone wolves are full retards), otherwise nearly impossible (We had a FAME guy in one game in a T57 as a lone wolf, after his first clip, he already had 100 points, so gg).

Oh and another thingy about that 100m: You cant shoot even across the square of ghost town so yeah...

You NEED Ghost Town map for this mission... I tried it two times yesterday... I was able to deal 13k DMG but then the battle ended... So retarded with this 200 points battles... If you kill one, you can't deal 15k DMG because you will get too many points... And in the 700 points battles, they yolospawnkill you with their Bat Platoons... So you need very much luck and Ghost Town Map for this mission... And an autoloader... This mission makes me cry

1 hour ago, chowriit said:

SH-7: you need to be solo in the solo+platoons mode, capping takes too long. Get the resets by rushing mid and "returning" the flags from their spawn points, then farm damage from somewhere just outside the mid. 10k damage and 3 flags is almost enough VP to win, so do not use combat reserves and avoid kills where possible so as to not get VPs, or you'll win before completing. We're not sure this missions is doable with honors, it seems like you always win first.

Are you sure you have to return the flag also or just kill the carrier?

I have been trying it yesterday with the waffle did 10k twice but only killed 2 carriers. If you have to return them also then fuck me I wasn't even close.

On 11/18/2015, 6:07:19, kariverson said:

Hmm started to powergrind them. The 1st Domination was simple, just win a flag once. The 2nd one I'm stuck apparently. You gotta pick a semi fast autoloader for that first kill under a minute and maybe an arty for the unspotted kill? 

I just missed it a few times with a russian med starting, seeking and finding one on ones. I played with 907 that likes to get ammo racked. I finally got it during a session where when I died very quickly in 907 and gave up all hope soon. Got back in e50m and I could immediately kill a very low hp-guy nearby. So.. maybe avoiding a one on one and instead parasitizing on two dueling enemies works best. Using a tank with indestructible ammo rack may also help. 

41 minutes ago, kariverson said:

Are you sure you have to return the flag also or just kill the carrier?

I have been trying it yesterday with the waffle did 10k twice but only killed 2 carriers. If you have to return them also then fuck me I wasn't even close.

You only have to return the flag, i.e. drive into the circle of a dropped flag. BUT you can "return" the flags where they spawn, so just start in a fast medium, drive to the middle and "return" all the flags from their spawn before any of the platoons can get there.

Has anyone actually gotten SH-14 yet?  If so, does it count premium multiplier?  

I'm fast coming up on it, and despite my 18k top damage, I have not broken 3k EXP even with prem.  Actually, my top EXP didn't even come from my top damage game, but a random solo in a platoon match.  

2 hours ago, chowriit said:

You only have to return the flag, i.e. drive into the circle of a dropped flag. BUT you can "return" the flags where they spawn, so just start in a fast medium, drive to the middle and "return" all the flags from their spawn before any of the platoons can get there.

Are you absolutely positive about that? And I'm not sure I get what you mean on the second part. You mean if I can get one first that means I don't have to deliver it? I can just die and go get another and it will count? I can carry only one flag at a time.

54 minutes ago, TwixOps said:

Has anyone actually gotten SH-14 yet?  If so, does it count premium multiplier?  

I'm fast coming up on it, and despite my 18k top damage, I have not broken 3k EXP even with prem.  Actually, my top EXP didn't even come from my top damage game, but a random solo in a platoon match.  

How in the blue hell are you in SH14 when no offence some of the much better players can't even get 7-8, wow congratz. Most XP comes from victory points not damage.

Damn. I havent even the first 8 missions and some are already on SH14. Dafuq :cri:

Anyway. Found a nasty bug on Berlin. While trying my chai snipping 6k dmg mission.

http://wotreplays.com/site/2286738#berlin-hall0-bat_-ch_tillon_25_t

The moment I tried to clip a Leo through the Brandenburger Gate. All the Tiger wrecks in the middle disappeared. This is how it looked in my view. Just awesome WG. 

shot_009tsznj.jpg

here you can see the Tiger wrecks I am talking about. They are standing everywhere in the city

shot_011fysrx.jpg

47 minutes ago, kariverson said:

Are you absolutely positive about that? And I'm not sure I get what you mean on the second part. You mean if I can get one first that means I don't have to deliver it? I can just die and go get another and it will count? I can carry only one flag at a time.

How in the blue hell are you in SH14 when no offence some of the much better players can't even get 7-8, wow congratz. Most XP comes from victory points not damage.

If I understood that right, it means that when you solo player in platoon mode, you cannot deliver flags but only return them (by running over them?). So take fast tank (like RU251?), run over flags right at start of match and thats free 2-3 returns right away?

4 hours ago, X3N4 said:

seems like you guys are having fun :serb: 

You should try it too, heard the missions are fun and totally not ebola pokerface.png

2 hours ago, hall0 said:

Anyway. Found a nasty bug on Berlin. While trying my chai snipping 6k dmg mission.

http://wotreplays.com/site/2286738#berlin-hall0-bat_-ch_tillon_25_t

The moment I tried to clip a Leo through the Brandenburger Gate. All the Tiger wrecks in the middle disappeared. This is how it looked in my view. Just awesome WG. 

I'm having the same. At first I was like "Why the hell am I not hitting the shots", then after 2-3 shots I realised that there was something missing there.

4 hours ago, kariverson said:

SH-7 was challenging but not impossible... You just need to get the desert map solo In a platoon match with a bat or Leo as your first tank.  "Return"  three flags, then you just need to get a very easy 10k damage.

Sh,9 was just a matter of e4 he spam

The 5 airstrike mission was the hardest off the first 9 and involved a friendly 50b on the other side

Sh-10 (and 12, but I'm not up to that) involves an autoloader in a platoon with platoonmates setting up his kills

Honestly dunno why everyone's so hyped over these missions, just another RU hovermed, and this retarded rampage mode shenanigans.

I would think that the regular missions are already infuriating enough....

TL DR; what is rampage mode?

18 hours ago, X3N4 said:

seems like you guys are having fun :serb: 

Go spread terror in randoms peasant, we need more red fgts to leave randoms crying and join rampel instead.

Anyone done the SH-8 Wild Card? The killing of 5 guys with arty strike. Not sure I'm doing it right. As of now I just YOLO to get damage so I can strike shit. I do that constantly, YOLO, shoot shit, die, rinse and repeat, and then strike something. I get like 1-3 kills per game. Once I had 4, but wasn't really that close to getting 5 before the game was over. Several times I've won the game just by pure damage and kills, and is nowhere near the 5 kills with airstrikes. :cri:

19 minutes ago, MissNurkie said:

Anyone done the SH-8 Wild Card? The killing of 5 guys with arty strike. Not sure I'm doing it right. As of now I just YOLO to get damage so I can strike shit. I do that constantly, YOLO, shoot shit, die, rinse and repeat, and then strike something. I get like 1-3 kills per game. Once I had 4, but wasn't really that close to getting 5 before the game was over. Several times I've won the game just by pure damage and kills, and is nowhere near the 5 kills with airstrikes. :cri:

I think maybe if you start solo with like two people you can just rig it, met somewhere shoot till dead nearly and use arty strike. :doge:

17 minutes ago, Siimcy said:

I think maybe if you start solo with like two people you can just rig it, met somewhere shoot till dead nearly and use arty strike. :doge:

How dare you to suggest something like that? :O All theese missions require pure skill only :serb:

MichiG has done almost all the missions I believe

I'm still on SH8 as well, got very close

what you seem to have to do is make the most of the arty strikes = they almost fill themselves up so you don't have to deal that much damage after getting the first one

after that you either just rig it or get lucky enough to punch 2-3 people with the same strike for it go get simpler

Domination is gonna get a lot harder as less players on NA play it, i got the ones requiring Victory points early, but these are by far the hardest ones (D1/D8) as it is impossible to get 250/300 victory points without capping, and just capping isn't enough, you have to cap in a single flag 900 point game.

but with less people playing Domination, all you are gonna get is ghost town (a 10 vs 10 map), which doesn't take much common sense to figure out its impossible to get 300 points in a 600 point game.

I am waiting for WG to announce more features and rewards for Rampage, while removing maps from pubs, because the missions for the T-22 have made the game mode "so much more popular" and an "exciting challenge for all players".

4 hours ago, KolniGotPTSDfromPTS said:

MichiG has done almost all the missions I believe

I'm still on SH8 as well, got very close

what you seem to have to do is make the most of the arty strikes = they almost fill themselves up so you don't have to deal that much damage after getting the first one

after that you either just rig it or get lucky enough to punch 2-3 people with the same strike for it go get simpler

I actually have a fully legitimate 15.1k damage game... thing is, I lost that battle.