Orrie

Common Test 9.13 SuperUltraMegaNonSiimcyThread - Sound and Physics Added

139 posts in this topic

NOOOOO!

i just got the Bat 3 days ago. Just my fucking luck that WG would power creep it into obsolescence a month later. I'll never get a solid CW garage at this rate. >:(

Go figure they buff the Tiger 2 when I finish the grind..

Looks like the T28 proto could use some love like someone suggested?

2 hours ago, hall0 said:

Damn this CZ T10 med is agile. Gunhandling is good and the 1,5s reload between shots devastating. It feels too good. It is no doubt a Power Creep. In my opinion they are repeating the same mistake they did with the Waffle. This 2s and below reload times between shots are just something what should not be in the game. You have no time to react.

I think it worked when it was just the T57 line.  That was their unique thing, and they give up plenty for the ability.  The waffle gave up less for that ability, and now it sounds like the CZ med is giving up basically nothing.

Ok, so my google fu has let me down... but does anyone know where to find pics of these new CZ meds? The discussions on their clips etc. are all good... but without being able to assess their sex appeal i fear i can't make an informed decision on whether to grind them.

3 hours ago, hall0 said:

Damn this CZ T10 med is agile. Gunhandling is good and the 1,5s reload between shots devastating. It feels too good. It is no doubt a Power Creep. In my opinion they are repeating the same mistake they did with the Waffle. This 2s and below reload times between shots are just something what should not be in the game. You have no time to react.

don't have time to react to 750 alpha constantly either.

25 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Ok, so my google fu has let me down... but does anyone know where to find pics of these new CZ meds? The discussions on their clips etc. are all good... but without being able to assess their sex appeal i fear i can't make an informed decision on whether to grind them.

http://imgur.com/a/wWUuU

They look a bit busted.

So which tier is going to be the one that is so dogshit everyone free XPs past it? :P

1 hour ago, Sgtturret17 said:

So which tier is going to be the one that is so dogshit everyone free XPs past it? :P

Tier 7.  Tier 8 they want to be champs viable and the cost at tier 8&9 will give people pause or make them give up.  Tier 6 and lower are too cheap to make it worth gimping.

So tier 7 gets fucked in basically every line with the general exception of earlier lines before they started to create money sinks intentionally.

Tier 7 is seriously overbuffed for gun depression. Be glad its -5 not -3. 

Also: Gameplay would be nice.

3 hours ago, Cunicularius said:

don't have time to react to 750 alpha constantly either.

But 750 don't perma track me in the open without a chance to react. 

tier8 is definitely worst in the line for the Czech MT's. 

Slow, massive, cant turn, shit gun in every way except for alpha, HE pen armor, no gun depression, horrible module damage.

I cant think of a single thing it does well. It's pure shit. Should be bearable on Live serve, maybe. 

Its like they took the obj416 and decided... hmm, lets keep the alpha the same, but nerf the mobility, pen, DPM, camo, armor, gun handling, give it a trash prem round, but lets give it slightly better but still shit gun depression to balance it out.

10/10 tank.

1 hour ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

tier8 is definitely worst in the line for the Czech MT's. 

Slow, massive, cant turn, shit gun in every way except for alpha, HE pen armor, no gun depression, horrible module damage.

I cant think of a single thing it does well. It's pure shit. Should be bearable on Live serve, maybe. 

Its like they took the obj416 and decided... hmm, lets keep the alpha the same, but nerf the mobility, pen, DPM, camo, armor, gun handling, give it a trash prem round, but lets give it slightly better but still shit gun depression to balance it out.

10/10 tank.

So Tier 8 is a free XP hole then.

5 hours ago, Ezz said:

Thanks... i guess they'd want to have good personalities or something... ;)

Will screenshot some for you

Spoiler

TVP T 50/51

X5wAp5U.jpg

7oVYZUE.jpg

8l5fdhI.jpg

SKODA T50

UayPyoN.jpg

6NHg6uz.jpg

S3LANG0.jpg

17 hours ago, FreddBoy said:

The tortoise has the advantage of a massive gun arc and as such very easy to hide tumour weak spot.

The whole tank is a weak spot. Best you can get is 220-230 effective and you still have a roof that is overmatched by 76mm guns. 

------------------------------------

This Czech tier 10 autoloader has better gun handling than the STB-1, with a 1280 burst in 4.5 seconds.

And 25 hp/ton with good ground resistances and 60 kph top speed. 

Erm, ok, seems a little OP. Not T-22 SR but more like a T57 combined with a Bat Chat. 

The Bat Chat retains a slight edge in mobility (though worse traverse by far), clip size and penetration, but gun handling, burst speed, reload, depression and elevation all massively favour the T 50/51, I'd take the smaller but much quicker burst and being tad slower (this will still be the second most mobile tier 10) for much better all round comfort and much more reliable gun handling. 

121:

Gun depression angle increased from 3 deg to 3.5 deg

generous buff...  THANKS WG :kjugh:

So they finally decided to give the SU-101 its IS-4 gun back? Must be a very interesting tank again

Patton now has T-62A gun handling with a better aim time (worse accuracy) and 2nd best DPM of all the 105s. 

Spoiler

DCKjzbG.png

26 minutes ago, tajj7 said:

Patton now has T-62A gun handling with a better aim time (worse accuracy) and 2nd best DPM of all the 105s. 

Reveal hidden contents

DCKjzbG.png

It used to have the best dpm AND gun handling of all mediums in the game, then I got it, and it got nerfed immediately.

1 hour ago, tajj7 said:

Reveal hidden contents

DCKjzbG.png

:frenchy:

41 minutes ago, CandyVanMan said:

It used to have the best dpm AND gun handling of all mediums in the game, then I got it, and it got nerfed immediately.

So it was your fault huh.  Now we know.

WZ-111 for anyone interested:

- cupolas buffed (25mm autopen spot smaller, +20mm effective on both) but slightly bigger

- side armour above the spaced section buffed 80->120mm, 110->165mm effective, this includes the back cheeks. Everything below that is still 80.

- side turret slightly nerfed (250mm and 120mm zones got ever so slightly smaller)

- as for all HD models there are now big holes between the spaced tracks

- 60mm zone on the back turret smaller, not that anyone cares... (I did pen a 111 with an arty there once though)

Overall a slight buff I would say, it can now bounce 175mm guns on its cupolas and sides which is pretty nice. Reverse sidecraping might be slightly more viable now with buffed back cheek, not sure though, it's still only about 190mm effective at an angle, but no lower plate that could peak out.

BRB, re-buying Chi Ri for the module HP buffs. It's gonna be so beastly OP now. :disco:

Also, good riddance to South Coast. What a terrible map. 

More HD model changes:

SU-152:

Spoiler
  • Mantlet nerfed quite a bit
  • Spaced armour below mantlet 60->30mm
  • new 85mm bar between lfp and ufp, but angle nerfed. Not ricochet anymore from straight on.

KV-3

Spoiler
  • Turret shape changed, it looks really goofy now
  • Mantlet nerfed, more holes
  • Turret sides/rear 115->130mm, more angle on the sides
  • machine gun port and view port weakspots removed
  • Upper part of ass armour 90->80mm

T29

Spoiler
  • Lower plate angled buffed
  • Tracks links on front hull add +20mm armour, 140->170mm effective
  • machine gun port 102->70mm
  • massive cupola buff
  • turret cheeks buffed
  • 38mm overmatch zone on the roof is now bigger
  • bar above the roof is now pennable, 180mm effective. The ears are still spaced
  • back of side hull 51->76mm

T30

Spoiler
  • Front hull changed the same way as T34/T29, but no track links
  • Turret cheeks buffed, 210/260-> 280mm effective
  • Massive cupola buff
  • Entire roof is now 38mm, there used to be a 51mm triangle on the front part. It also extends further out now
  • back of side hull 51->76mm

T54E1

Spoiler
  • turret armour complexity is even more stupid now, seems like a buff since there are more ricochet zones
  • front hull armour zones and angles canged, again a buff overall

Comet (RIP in pepperonis?)

Spoiler
  • LFP 76->63mm, angled plate above that 32->25mm
  • Mantlet bigger but nerfed, 101mm hole is bigger
  • turret front 111->101mm
  • cupola 110/51mm->44mm everywhere but smaller
  • turret roof 51/25 front/back -> 25/20
  • small spaced strip on side removed

AT-15A

Spoiler
  • gun weakspot removed
  • track links on the side give +15mm armour

edit: got ninja'd, rip

3 hours ago, tajj7 said:

Hide contents

DCKjzbG.png

oh my god, yes please, now.