Vettish

M4A1 Revalorisé

140 posts in this topic

Also their armor profiles have similar efficiency - both can now bounce only some unlucky shots even in hulldown.

I've still only played it in Faceit trolling around but damn if this doesn't feel like a patton with worse dpm a tier lower I don't know, and that APCR. I just find it quite a good tank in general. How do you guys like it in randoms?

btw i managed to roll 293 in the rev, did the math and it's actually the lowest possible roll:cri:

16 hours ago, Siimcy said:

I've still only played it in Faceit trolling around but damn if this doesn't feel like a patton with worse dpm a tier lower I don't know, and that APCR. I just find it quite a good tank in general. How do you guys like it in randoms?

i like it, but the teams, THE TEAMS, HOWGOD SO BAD, i wont play it so much for the next 2 weeks, but should be good tank now

Its very nice, the only probelm is that it meets tier 10 and is still quite useless there, but other than that its great

It's been great in randoms for me overall. Yes, the teams have been nightmarish lately and all you can do is rack up the damage and this tank does this very well.

As far as being in tier 10 games. I really haven't noticed this. Yes, I do get into those games but not at a higher frequency than any other tier 8. Some days I'm almost exclusively in tier 8 games.

14 hours ago, volim_velike_sise said:

btw i managed to roll 293 in the rev, did the math and it's actually the lowest possible roll:cri:

Shit happens...died with a Tiger today in a 1 vs 1 standoff against a Comet. I was at 2 shots.

180 roll. He had 182 hp:serb:.

Optics to reach super dank view ranges

4 hours ago, MacusFlash said:

Vents or optics? 

You see tier X...optics all the way. Camo is meh, but shells are fast, and hit hard (relatively soft targets).

i think im not gonna play this tank anymore, until they fix the mm (cumming soon they said)

unbelivable amount of tier X games, funny thing is barely any tier IX games

I get many VIII tier games. The only real problem is an amount of tards in your team, not X tanks in battle.

Bought one. Had to see what the topic said.
Almost at 50 battles. 75+ win rate. Awesome tank, lacking in some aspects, but overall, it's my new love.

ok, now this shit is getting serious

last 13 games 10 tier X, 1 tier IX, 2 tier VIII

am i just that unlucky or is there something seriously wrong with it's mm weight? i've already heard people complaining about it's mm  but people always complain about everything

It of course dependent on which server you're on, its population, how many people in that population are playing T8, T9, and T10 tanks at a given time.  Thirteen games is a very small sample size, particularly all at the same time.  

This showed up as a rental in my garage, so I tried it out. Pretty fun tank. Hitting for 390 is great, no complaint about the gun really. Engine gets broken easily though and from the front, which sorta sucks. The only bad game I had was when platooned arty missed me but still splashed me for all my hp in 2 shots. 

When this tank is buffed so much that it has better gun handling with 390 alpha when the CDC has Ebola gun handling for 240. :cri:

Rip me, made a choice for the CDC a year back... All ragrets!!

On 10/4/2016 at 9:29 PM, WhatTheSkara said:

When it first came out I thought

"Mhm, 105mm gun on a tier 8 medium, sounds tasty"

Then I saw it in action, getting penetrated by SU 152 HE in the face, and I was like

"NOPE, NOT BUYING THIS CRAP!

definitely the best decision ever

how stupid could I be?

i bought it after the buffs.. damn, it has become my favourite tier 8 premium along with the skorpion.

Ye armour is crap, but that gun makes up for it really well.

you can play it everywhere, as a sniper due to shell velocity, as a 2nd line support due to blapping people in the face, and as frontline support due to :kreygasm: handling.

i only play this in SHs, if i'm not training crews on my other prems.

On 15/2/2017 at 1:21 PM, DHP said:

When this tank is buffed so much that it has better gun handling with 390 alpha when the CDC has Ebola gun handling for 240. :cri:

Rip me, made a choice for the CDC a year back... All ragrets!!

you can still sell it and buy a ravioli :serb:

i sold my cdc when the new physics came out, after a year i still don't regret my decision.

29 minutes ago, WhatTheSkara said:

you can still sell it and buy a ravioli :serb:

i sold my cdc when the new physics came out, after a year i still don't regret my decision.

Waiting for the refund programm to kick in. This tank and the STA-2 are the two last premium i want from the tree and i have a nice T34 and FCM waiting to sell. 

I have enough gold for this now, how does the 200 apcr/250 heat hold up these days?

Man I suck pretty hard with this tank. I'm not very good in general...but I just struggle with this tank.

8 hours ago, Shadivak said:

Man I suck pretty hard with this tank. I'm not very good in general...but I just struggle with this tank.

Too get above average numbers all you need to do is trade with same and lower trier meds. This tank should be easy if you do this. Enemy meds have to shoot you 6 times to kill you. 390*6= 2340 dmg. 

I know why I'm struggling. Pretty simple, really.

1) I haven't finished my first crew skill yet, so I don't have sixth sense.

2) I'm playing way too aggressive for not having sixth sense... Can't be taking up the positions I'm taking up without it. Stupid on my part, but the only tank I play regularly without it.

3) This tank is at the mercy of MM quite a bit. I have to pick my spots a lot better when I am bottom tier. Play as a vulture instead of trying to drive the lemming train to victory. Tier 10 tanks dominate it.

4) I need to get accustomed to the shell velocity on this tank. APCR is a laser beam that really requires no leading. HEAT requires leading targets just like the other tanks I play. As I am currently farming up enough cash for my first tier ten, the Obj. 140, this is new to me. Nothing like wasting HEAT rounds by firing them behind a target.

I do have a question about APCR. Does it have a tendency to bounce more when hitting angled armor? I might have just got completely RNG fucked, but I had a game where I bounced 3 straight shells off the upper glacis of a Pershing...on level ground. Seemed completely out of wack.