FlorbFnarb

T34 boomstick

81 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, 99buck said:

Depending on the crew I have in it, I've gotten the accuracy down to .33 and aim time to 2.7 seconds. 

Soft stats are still garbage tho

Gun handling buff didn't make gun handling awesome but it's a bit more tolerable now.

for me the tank is still mostly meh except for the random games where it just clicks and does 3-4k dmg.

I get better DPG in a tier 6

Did this tank get that much worse recently? I haven't played it for a few months; played 1 match, and went from 82% moe to past 3 marks.

On 8/5/2017 at 0:40 PM, Hally said:

Did this tank get that much worse recently? I haven't played it for a few months; played 1 match, and went from 82% moe to past 3 marks.

I played some games in it yesterday and didn't see any jumps that large, but it does seem like MOE requirements have dropped overall.

This still isn't a great tank. The vehicle is very sluggish and it isn't of much use in a brawl. Basically just hope to get hull down somewhere or play behind friendly tanks. However, the buffs it received are noticeable. You can get shots off a lot faster especially at range. And with 242/297 penetration you can at least punish all the heavy armor that is running around at tier 8 these days. The gun is honestly a breath of fresh air after playing most of my tier 8 premiums that are low alpha mediums or low pen heavies.

This tank also makes some serious bank because you can shoot mostly AP. With a booster running I had a 199k profit game yesterday (6k damage loss).