Sign in to follow this  
FeeTFooD

Asia Server FO4 discussion (Spoiler on page 2)

237 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Politx_Killer said:

Wont be on tonight. Local nrl side won, so bulk beers are in order (*already 7 up)

PINAS

I'll see your 7up beers and raise you another 4 bourbons.

@Damo32(DC1121)

54 hour save file got corrupted. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. 

Oh well, it's a chance to start again and fix the mistakes I made in my build. I took lone wanderer but spent most of my time with a companion for example. I can streamline a lot more. I also found out that if you don't kill the people at the drumlin diner that you can get a second merchant that sets up there  

I might play as a woman this time, I haven't heard of there is any different dialogue. 

Does anyone remember when they unlocked the Minutemen Power armour paint? I can't remember if it was before or after you do the quest "The first step". 

No shit Joc. I've read the fallout wiki and heaps of other sources and they just say "when you join the Minutemen". The problem is that I am on a fresh install of the game after I deleted a bunch of texture packs and whatnot, I've completed "When Freedom Calls" and it isn't appearing as an option. I've tried it on 3 new characters. 

28 minutes ago, ShadowMK said:

Feet have you completed "The First Step"

The only thing I can find is that you get the paint scheme once you joined the Minutemen

I asked on the steam forums. Google says it's "When Freedom Calls" when in actual fact it's "The First Step". The strange thing is that my previous save game was over 100 hours (4 days and 8 hours) and the one before that, I had completed the main quest as the Minutemen. How did I forget?

So I'm level 17, I managed to clear out Lexington and the Super Duper Mart, dumped all the loot at the Starlight Drive-In and made my way to Cambridge to max out Codsworth's affinity (he likes it when you help the BoS). On the way I cleared out the Junkyard near Corvega and the Campsite near it. I was level 19 by the way I made it to Cambridge.

After leaving Danse at Arcjet so I could quickly race back to dump loot at Starlight again, I got ambushed by some raiders and got hit and killed by a Molotov. I hadn't saved for the previous hour. 

FUCK!

Sign in to follow this