Vetro

Skoda T 50 pewpewpew

274 posts in this topic

This tank is pretty great, so it deserves a thread. I will update with my thoughts as I play it more.

6B1fN1q.jpg

Tesla is cheating on zomb1e.

So far pubbies have no idea what this can do and how to fight it.

How does it compare with the T54E1?

Okay, I played 39 games so I have a decent feel for the tank. I played with a garbage crew, but ran food to compensate.

+ Dank af autloader (960 damage in 3.6 seconds)

+ Very fast reload (19.75s with vents and food, no BiA)

+ Decently mobile (Maintains 50 kp/h limit on most terrain, but poor ground resistance)

+ Good gun depression (-8 degrees)

+ Zero fires running food

+ 400m view range

+/- Mediocre APCR/HEAT pen of 248/310

- Large size, mostly paper armor

- Somewhat low ammo capacity (ran pretty low in a few games)

- Tendency for one shell to miss at medium to long range

- Extremely slow HEAT round (though not as bad as the SP. 1 C)

This tank honestly shreds lower tiers. Often you can clip into a tank and reload before they can even round the corner. The DPM isn't amazing, but with the insane burst speed and fast reload, you have very little downtime. Finished the 39 games with 3932 dpg and 67%. I really like it so far :)

How does it compare with the T54E1?

Much better. Better standard and gold rounds, much better gun handling and accuracy, faster, and less downtime between reloads, only at the cost of one shell and alpha.

omg I'm at skoda t25 now, but grinding through to get this one..seems a real beast ingame..

however the whole line is very nice from tier 6 from what I experienced...:)

I tried it on test server and since my playstyle somewhat the same as yours, this will be one of my favorite tanks:cute:

I sadly didnt have any gold or free xp lying around so Ive been grinding the line.

from what I can tell

-tier 1:ok

-tier 2:bad

-tier 3:exceptionally bad

-tier 4:good for a shitty tier 4

-tier 5:whatthfuckisthisshit, it should be a tier 4

geif me your pretty non shit tenks pls

I was told to free XP to the tier 6 (even though I wanted to get to the tier 7) and am having similar results, just at a different tier ration. 115 alpha for a 1.3 second reload and 7 second magazine reload? not bad. only issue is it fires about twice as fast as it aims. so I havent really ended up using the massive burst potential

I have long called for something in the 59-16 model autoloader as a compliment to the Bat. Mostly because I found the 6 shot T71 better than the M41's huge clip. Glad its finally in!

Going to start grinding a crew out with the tier 6, at least I'll have a female crew member with 6th!

Might buy a Fort Knox and free xp that shit together with a good crew. Saw you played it on stream also, it looked really good.

I finally ground up to this thing from tier5. Stock grind is killing me, but i finally got the top gun after 70 games of being useless.

Despite having the stock tracks/engine still I'm loving it. That gun is just so easymode. Only thing I can say I hate about the tank is the pen. Its so borderline that an average pen roll will bounce on the IS3 upper plate track links.

IEuJS62.jpg

That damage blocked tho lol

I've been watching some streams past few days, especially Circonflexes grinding towards the T10 one yesterday/today, and holy shit, I need this tank in my life.

Get it before they nerf!!

That's pretty much my $.02

Got it today and it's pretty excellent pubstar tank. Much like my love of the T71 over the M41 clip flex is where it's at. It's the T69 part 2. Even though I think the T54E1 is a great tank, I think this is better. Maybe less good at bullying 7s but better spikes 640-960 so fast with little downtime.

I got the same impression. Was watching a friend play his and it built up a nice chunk of hype in me, something I havent felt since the STB was released. T69 v2 is exactly what I got out of it too, just trading off the armor for mobility (which imho plays nicer with the gun than the T69's armor does anyway).

Now, if only the T-34/100 wasn't so boring to play...

This tank is quite a lot of fun to play. Dumping 640-960 damage in three and a half seconds with pretty nice handling and a pretty short clip and a pretty mobile platform is quite fun.

Ace is 1579 xp base: 4767 damage, 3005 assistance. 

Capture

6k damage and 2.3k exp was not enough for Ace tanker. Stop padding peoples.

@sahtila I saw an ace with 6k damage 6k spotting... only a 1900+ Base. Watched someone from FAME get multiple 1500-1600 base EXP games for 2nd and 1st classes yesterday

6k damage and 2.3k exp was not enough for Ace tanker. Stop padding peoples.

I think EU is padding harder than NA right now.

Crew skills wise, what is good for the first 3 per crew on this tank? I'm just in my T40 and T24, but this is my end goal tank. 

(Almost finished repairs as 1st skill)

Crew skills wise, what is good for the first 3 per crew on this tank? I'm just in my T40 and T24, but this is my end goal tank. 

(Almost finished repairs as 1st skill)

Comdr: BiA, Sixth sense, Camo/Repair, 

Gunny; BiA, Snap shot, Camo/Repair

Driver: BiA, Offroad, Camo/Repair

Loader:BiA, Safe Stowage, Camo/Repair

Camo or repair is up to you.

Comdr: BiA, Sixth sense, Camo/Repair, 

Gunny; BiA, Snap shot, Camo/Repair

Driver: BiA, Offroad, Camo/Repair

Loader:BiA, Safe Stowage, Camo/Repair

Camo or repair is up to you.

I'd max repair and camo before bothering with gunnery skills. It's a nice handling autoloader.