Vetro

Skoda T 50 pewpewpew

279 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Hally said:

goodluck 3 marking it, it's really painful. I'm pretty sure the tier 10 has lower dpg reqs for 3 marks =.=

It's vetro tho. :doge:

He's really good at 3 marking stuff.

Still.. a 5k+ dpg session is really hard :$ I don't even know how high it goes.. but 2 marks right now is still at ~4150 dpg, and 4.7k stops moving at 90%. There just isn't enough hp to go around with all these lopsided 3 min roflstomps running around.

I'm at 95 games and 92.5% MoE. Seems pretty easy. 

dam nice

EDIT: dpg reqs dropped a bunch. 3900 still increase moe% at 87% now. I guess I'll go for it again.

This tank is so broken it's great, currently averaging more than my 10s. Any clue what the dpg reqs are? I couldn't find it on vbaddict.

I finally have enough free XP to leave the TVP. So to review, before I do this I should be getting,

Top gun, turret, engine.

Vert, optics, vents.

Commander: 6th, camo, repair.

Anything I'm missing? Buy exterior camo or save it for tier X?

Egld. Not vents.

Buy camo with credits. I do it even for keepers, as I a playing not more than 3 tanks at the same time week. Get much better results if I don't switch play stiles.

Got this at weekend, used 50k free xp to unlock tank, used free xp to unlock turret and mounted the suspension. Played ten games with stock gun, wasn't TOO bad butni had a horn for the autoloader, so free xped the gun. Thanks to the x2 all weekend I had every module unlocked after a few games. This is THE best tank I have ever played. U have 46 games, ten of which were stock gun and I have 2150 DPG, which is good for me and slightly higher than my e50. This thing just spits damage and with a short enough clip reload its just fuckin awesome. And accurate as fuck too most of the time. I could genuinely sell everyone of my meds now apart from batchat. Its that much fun. I'm about to unlock stb. Feels pointless now. 

On 6/20/2016 at 10:18 PM, SkittlesOfSteeI said:

This tank is so broken it's great, currently averaging more than my 10s. Any clue what the dpg reqs are? I couldn't find it on vbaddict.

On NA, ~3650 for 2 marks, ~4800 for 3 marks as of now. Reqs suddenly droped massively 2 weeks ago for some reason. Used to be 4100 - 4200 for 2 marks, 6k+ for 3marks prior.

This tank was one of the easiest 3 marks I have ever done, especially IS-6 was a pain in the ass compared to this. 
And I didn't even try for it, I just played. And It's probably the only tank in my garage that stays at 95%+ constantly.

Avg damage is only at 2897 atm but it's going up constantly. First several games were a bit derp in this before I learned the tank more.

20f79fbf02.jpg

Could someone advice on best research/free exp path? Currently have top engine from tvp vtu and everything else stock. Have 20k free exp, will probably buy enough gold needed to get top turret + autoloader.

that is the way you should do it. Freexp turret and gun, and use that 10% load thingie while you grind the tracks. It shouldn't take long, because the tank is OP as hell :)

Just now, 3MAJ86 said:

that is the way you should do it. Freexp turret and gun, and use that 10% load thingie while you grind the tracks. It shouldn't take long, because the tank is OP as hell :)

i already put 3 equipment on it though :(

Well, either stock grind the tracks, which I don't recommend, or pay 10 gold to remove piece of equimpent and change it with 10% load enhancer (i have no idea how that thing is called :D )

Maybe stock grind is not that painful. I didn't do it so I don't know :(

How much APCR do you guys carry for this tank?

So the trick is for this tank, 

1. Beginning game; keep distance, pepper tanks, bail out.
2. Mid game; finish off low hp tanks.
3. End game; clean up.

On 27/06/2016 at 1:21 AM, Felicius said:

Egld. Not vents.

you really like gun laying drive don't you felicius :P. its personal preference, but I'm pretty sure this tanks dispersion isn't really anaemic enough to warrant a GLD over vents.

On 8/12/2016 at 2:44 AM, garryallen said:

you really like gun laying drive don't you felicius :P. its personal preference, but I'm pretty sure this tanks dispersion isn't really anaemic enough to warrant a GLD over vents.

Tank is huge and soft, and gun is not good for Chai sniping. this is not e 50 or T-54 (good , but not invincible armor), You are autoaimed and you get hurt...ppl do not need to aim 2-3 sec to damage you like above mentioned tanks...

You REALLY wanna avoid return fire if you want to fire all 3 aimed shots. Too many ppl get shot in return for 3...while they could have fired 2 without dmg taken, or all 3 without any retribution at all. This is the sweetest autoloader gun in game after they removed the waffle E 100, on best platform - fast, some camo, good view range, and gun depression.

It is not the gun dispersion that is the problem, but the autoloader. If tank had a single shot version of the gun it would not need EGLD. The clip is really tight...which is sweet (compared to the french ones), but after firing dispersion (recoil) is quite big.

I actually have a lot of optics on my tanks, i mount EGLD+vstab only on gold magnets with derpy guns like E 100 (which must squeeze the shot before got snapshoted into turret face) or autoloaders that need it. For example, on Bulldog i have only vstab+opt+bino/vent, since no use of egld - you either can afford to aim, or you ass rape ppl.

Benefits of vents on dispersion are not that useful, and if you spray and pray unaimed shots, go back to tier 2. Even patton needs 0.5-1 second aim to be most effective, and this tank is no snapshotter (except close range, where you can not miss, and apr stock rounds are very fast, so no need to lead shots)

6 hours ago, Felicius said:

It is not the gun dispersion that is the problem, but the autoloader. If tank had a single shot version of the gun it would not need EGLD. The clip is really tight...which is sweet (compared to the french ones), but after firing dispersion (recoil) is quite big.

Benefits of vents on dispersion are not that useful,

vents gives 5% bonus to crew, so around 2.5% to dispersion and 2.5% to aim time. as aim time isn't the time taken to aim fully, but the speed at which the circle decreases, vents gives a 1-(97.5/100)^2 bonus to overall aim time, which is a hair under 5%. the gld doesn't allow you to clip fully aimed in anyways without reducing the dpm, so if you fire instantaneusly, vents gives roughly the same bonus to aim time, as the circle is a hair small from the start. and it gives a bunch of other benefits too. and if you are fully aiming then gld wont help much anyways.

Free xp'd the whole TVP and this the last weekend to top modules. This tank is so fun to play its insane. The potential that it has really makes up for a shitty team.

Had a 9.2k game earlier as the only T9. This thing just fucking chews through anything. 

Spent all my free xp on the batchat top gun so now I'm stock grinding this :cri:

6 hours ago, WorldConqueror said:

Spent all my free xp on the batchat top gun so now I'm stock grinding this :cri:

rip my friend, i would say its quite a bad stock grind. The entire point of the platform imo is to mount the autoloader so F

Good luck man, you will enjoy it when its fully upgraded though (have 2.7k wn8 on mine over 200 battles and i'm just your average baddie cw player :D )

17 hours ago, HemanathanRX7 said:

rip my friend, i would say its quite a bad stock grind. The entire point of the platform imo is to mount the autoloader so F

Good luck man, you will enjoy it when its fully upgraded though (have 2.7k wn8 on mine over 200 battles and i'm just your average baddie cw player :D )

Yeah 240 pen at best is pretty frustrating, especially when I'm playing it worse than I was to begin with. Ah well I'll get there eventually, seems amazing when it's upgraded. Also this grind raised an interesting question for me, if you overload the stock suspension with the enhanced suspension equipment and then demount the equipment can you still drive it? Or does it just not let you demount it if the configuration is too heavy for the tracks.

3 hours ago, WorldConqueror said:

Yeah 240 pen at best is pretty frustrating, especially when I'm playing it worse than I was to begin with. Ah well I'll get there eventually, seems amazing when it's upgraded. Also this grind raised an interesting question for me, if you overload the stock suspension with the enhanced suspension equipment and then demount the equipment can you still drive it? Or does it just not let you demount it if the configuration is too heavy for the tracks.

i should think it won't let you demount it if too heavy. Don't know for sure.. but i think best option would be to throw on suspension then get the turret and autoloader as fast as possible and then slap up whatever equipment. Someone might have a better idea though, since i free exp-ed mine..

T9 stock grinds are horrendous (and detrimental to the game) therefore hoard freexp for those occasions (like this) where upgrades are required.  I would suggest parking it until you can get the turret/autoloader but you may as well take advantage of the current on track mission...

Note: I ran enhanced suspension and freexp'd the turret/autoloader until I ground out the other module(s)...