shutupshake

TVP VTU Koncept: The Czech Turd?

342 posts in this topic

Hate this tank..... 50 k exp moar and bye bye this piece of sh***.

On 2017. 03. 30. at 2:06 AM, igorCRO said:

Hate this tank..... 50 k exp moar and bye bye this piece of sh***.

This tank is seriously the worst tank I've ever played in this game...

I could free xp it but then I will not have enough to elite the t50

o.O

On 28.03.2017 at 7:17 AM, Hally said:

88 works better when you are not being xvm sniped. Ridge fighting in a tier 8 wet cardboard as a purple on NA west (which is infested with xvm snipers) is not that different from yoloing down middle at start of a match.

I wasn't being XVM sniped. Played it on a 56-57% acc. (TVP took care of my XVM focus) and the 88 was shit. Ended with 44% win rate. 

Yeah it's as bad as you guys say it is. Been running this thing with every boost I can. Currently 49% WR. I enjoy the CDC far more, and have over 60% on it, so when I saw people making that comparison I was hoping it was actually accurate. It isn't IMO. 

Tried stock turret and top 88. Not a bad way to grind, but got bored. Now have the 105, which seems to play best with the 2nd turret. I can't decide which i like more. No wonder that one gets beaten to death. Chunky alpha and better trading versus sustained dpm, depression and gun handling - which is best depends on map, side, team deployment, comp, and personal taste. Too many variables, I'd have to compare my averages to say which one is optimal more often. Staying with the 105 for now, may do some kind of 10 game average with each, for science. 

Staying on 2nd engine to finish the grind faster. Anyone recommend the 3rd engine? Seems like I'd be polishing a turd though. 

On 6/15/2017 at 0:34 PM, GotTank said:

Yeah it's as bad as you guys say it is. Been running this thing with every boost I can. Currently 49% WR. I enjoy the CDC far more, and have over 60% on it, so when I saw people making that comparison I was hoping it was actually accurate. It isn't IMO. 

Tried stock turret and top 88. Not a bad way to grind, but got bored. Now have the 105, which seems to play best with the 2nd turret. I can't decide which i like more. No wonder that one gets beaten to death. Chunky alpha and better trading versus sustained dpm, depression and gun handling - which is best depends on map, side, team deployment, comp, and personal taste. Too many variables, I'd have to compare my averages to say which one is optimal more often. Staying with the 105 for now, may do some kind of 10 game average with each, for science. 

Staying on 2nd engine to finish the grind faster. Anyone recommend the 3rd engine? Seems like I'd be polishing a turd though. 

Free exped it and bought T50. Thats what Ive done.

Unlocked the T9 last night; VTU is tolerable when upgraded that's about all i can say. Would skip if I had tourney gold. Never did get the 3rd engine. Even though I'm one of the people who like the 105mm more, I'd say there's a strong argument for staying with the 88 just to get through the grind faster. It's pretty meh either way, just a hair more fun to hit people with that chunky alpha if you have cover to use between reloads. 

5 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

Grinsing T50 for friend, my god this is shit :doge:

Play Difender/T26E5 or tier X - collect experience - pay money to WarGaming - exchange money (gold) to free experience - unlock skoda T50. :trump:

2 hours ago, igorCRO said:

Play Difender/T26E5 or tier X - collect experience - pay money to WarGaming - exchange money (gold) to free experience - unlock skoda T50. :trump:

If this was my account I might do it, but this is purely for fun and I don’t care about stats. Still tank is shit, one of the worst T8 tanks. 

Starting my painful trip on this tank today - Stock, running the 100mm to start, Vents/VStab/Optics, have a BiA Crew, they're 3 skilled (~90% 3rd).

Thinking Tracks > Turret > Engine(s) > 105mm? And, yes, I'm a masochist who refuses to use free exp.

1 hour ago, MacusFlash said:

Buy track extension. Always. 

The Imp Suspension module? And lose one of Vents/VStab/Optics? Why?

23 minutes ago, Errants said:

The Imp Suspension module? And lose one of Vents/VStab/Optics? Why?

Till you grind engine, gun and turret. Tracks costs 15200. For this you almost get a better gun. Why suffer so much? 

30 minutes ago, MacusFlash said:

Till you grind engine, gun and turret. Tracks costs 15200. For this you almost get a better gun. Why suffer so much? 

100mm was useable at Tier VII... 50/50 AP/HEAT seems enough for the grind, plus it is x5.

Gotten to the 105, have everything but the TVP 50 unlocked now... the tank moves much better with upgraded engines, but of mixed opinion on 88/100/105 debate...

23 hours ago, Errants said:

Gotten to the 105, have everything but the TVP 50 unlocked now... the tank moves much better with upgraded engines, but of mixed opinion on 88/100/105 debate...

Here's my answer to that debate, from many pages ago...

NOSDgEX.jpg?1

6 hours ago, sr360 said:

Here's my answer to that debate, from many pages ago...

NOSDgEX.jpg?1

I recognize that, but I don't want to spend any of my free exp... I'm stingy.