dudixy

WG EU taking action on T-22 rigging

49 posts in this topic

Source: http://ritastatusreport.blogspot.nl/2015/12/t-22sr-mission-rigging-eu.html

Apparently WG EU is actually doing something about the rigging that went on for the OP very balanced T-22, do you guys have any info about this being true?

Rita promises to lead the banning brigade by sending emails to WG and I feel she hopes for a name and shame thread on the forums... any thought on that?

@WaterWar I'm posting on this section because that's where the majority of discussion on the T-22 went on, feel free to move it on a more suitable one if you feel it's in the wrong place (and in that case, I apologize). You can delete this sentence in either case.

I don't get why everyone cares so much, if you're banned - okay tough luck. 

If you're not banned, why fucking run after everyone trying to get them banned. 

Rita is leading the vigilante crusade. She like Robin to SilentStalker's Batman.

@koel76

It's that whole mentality thing where "why should i get punished but they don't". I think there is a moral story about how you don't need to put a lid on the bucket of lobsters as the moment one lobster gets on top the others will pull him back down into the bucket.

To me this isn't even the climax.

WG will inevitably cave into public pressure and start banning.

And when that happens, since pretty much everyone rigged to get the tank(Although I still believe at least 1 in 1000 players got it "legit" via skill and ridiculous luck), it would be interesting to see the relationship between the Banned and the Unscathed.

Oh, and how many people will say "I got it legit and still got banned, but i accidentally deleted my replays".

#Nostradamus :QBFlip:

Maybe it is interesting for some. This is the mail we´ve received. i´ve posted it in the other thread already but hey, why not here as well.

Greetings Commander,

This is an e-mail to inform you that following our internal audit, your account was suspended for 14 days due to the violation of chapter 4.08 of our game rules.

Your suspension is related to rigged battles in the rampage game mode in order to accomplish personal missions.

In addition to your suspension, the reward for those missions being the T-22 medium, the tank was also removed.

You can read more about them on the following page:http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/forum-98/announcement-26-world-of-tanks-game-rules/

Please note that our decision is based on a very thorough investigation and cannot be overturned.

We are sorry that we had to take such a hard decision, but please note that our aim is to guarantee fun, fair play and strategic satisfaction to all our players.

Regards,

Wargaming Europe

Customer Service Team

(where dafuq can I make a quote in this forum?)

Nothing about this part "The missions cannot be repeated, those players will never be able to earn the tank back.". So time will tell what is true.

Funny enough. WGs CT Jeff did not get banned. Because 19k dmg in Domination is totaly legit :P  As allways. All men are equal but some are more equal :pedo:

Nothing about this part "The missions cannot be repeated, those players will never be able to earn the tank back.". So time will tell what is true.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/543610-t-22sr-mission-rigging/#topmost

"They will be receiving a 14 day game suspension and the T-22sr will be removed from their accounts permanently. The missions cannot be repeated, those players will never be able to earn the tank back."

Yep that is what they´ve wrote in the forums. But I can´t read the forums anymore as I am permabanned. Forum information about such stuff is always ... they write stuff to calm the peasants.

If the forum is rly true or the mail can only be told when we can log in again.

At least this is after the campaign for EU.

Imagine NA rolling out with the banhammers right before the campaign.

At least this is after the campaign for EU.

First ban for rigging was during campaign afaik, but yea, I think they waited for the campaign to be over the second time.

If you're not banned, why fucking run after everyone trying to get them banned.

If you play anywhere near tier 10, it's in your interest for other players (outside your platoon/clan) to have as few T-22s as possible.

Of course, the rational solution is to just nerf the damned thing.

I know of at least one person who has rigged 90% of the missions on the ASIA in the first week but is too afraid to actually get it because they know they will get banned and have the tank removed. You can't even get a domination mode game without getting 30 of your clan members together and clicking battle at the same time. The most I have seen waiting is 3 people in the past month. 

0 people have it on ASIA and I doubt anyone ever will, those that do will get investigated and guaranteed banned as well.

Wow, FAME lost 14 players. How bad we don't know any mediocre clan involved into rampage rigging to check its member list.

So if NA bans before campaign, Foxey suddenly becomes top clan because we only have 2-4 T22s.

3rd has no T-22s, so we're be ahead of Foxey. HUE!

With this happening, I guess I'll never get the T-22. Its a horrible game-mode to get that tank and with the bannings now, no one will even be in the mode on the NA server

I didn't get banned, good guy confirmed!

Up for some rigging totally honest and fair rampage games? :kwim:

teach me Grand Master X3n4walker :rin:

Neither did Jeff, Germans confirmed for unbanable? :kwim: