dudixy

WG EU taking action on T-22 rigging

49 posts in this topic

I don't get why everyone cares so much, if you're banned - okay tough luck. 

If you're not banned, why fucking run after everyone trying to get them banned. 

You want them to get the tank taken because it devalues the misssions to you. 

Its at least why I gave up on playing rampage completely. Now, even at prime time it seems no one is even on so there really arent options anymore though.

Its at least why I gave up on playing rampage completely. Now, even at prime time it seems no one is even on so there really arent options anymore though.

The last few days there seem to be enough on for one set of domination after 12 eastern. I'm not sure about earlier. As for steel hunt the only time I've been able to get on was last night and the other three groups were all from one clan and just made the mode extremely cancerous.

I wonder if WG will have to start either adding bots to steel hunt or try to add more bonuses to get people to actually play them.

Neither did Jeff, Germans confirmed for unbanable? :kwim:

If you let others rig on your account I guess technically it's not you rigging and so you can't get banned. WG logic 10/10?

Wow, FAME lost 14 players. How bad we don't now any mediocre clan involved into rampage rigging to check its member list.

8 were already banned for unsportmanlike though, so I guess 6 is a more accurate number.

8 were already banned for unsportmanlike though, so I guess 6 is a more accurate number.

Unsportmanlike? Jeez, I hate this thing. WG should ban pubbies reporting for that rather than reported guys.

Only 8? You guys really need to step up your game.

NA needs this kind of shot as well.

We can't have shitters like him get away from rigging. Justice must be served.

mLxxi7Y.jpg

Also don't join WONKA, just don't.

brb joining WONKA on EU

I know of at least one person who has rigged 90% of the missions on the ASIA in the first week but is too afraid to actually get it because they know they will get banned and have the tank removed. You can't even get a domination mode game without getting 30 of your clan members together and clicking battle at the same time. The most I have seen waiting is 3 people in the past month. 

0 people have it on ASIA and I doubt anyone ever will, those that do will get investigated and guaranteed banned as well.

But its the Asia server, everything is legal and there is no enforcement.

Yep that is what they´ve wrote in the forums. But I can´t read the forums anymore as I am permabanned. Forum information about such stuff is always ... they write stuff to calm the peasants.

If the forum is rly true or the mail can only be told when we can log in again.

Perma-banned from the forums and now caught rigging and temp banned from game.  Calling all others peasants.  I wonder if those are linked attitude wise...

You have quite a streak going there.

Totally deserved. I called it. I only wish WG had banned them during the campaign until the end of the campaign, and then announced to buff the T95, so they'd be missing out on two OP tanks.

Totally deserved. I called it. I only wish WG had banned them during the campaign until the end of the campaign, and then announced to buff the T95, so they'd be missing out on two OP tanks.

I personally dont care for most of the riggers, but the ones that advertised to me constantly I have no more respect for. It's one thing to rig; to advertise it as something okay because everyone else does it is not only fucking annoying, but also stupid as fuck and you deserve whatever consequences come your way. If you didnt brag about it like im sure the majority of people in FAME probably Didn't do. Then rip Pubbie shitlord bias.

It's absolutely okay that WG takes away my T-22... But 2 weeks ban over Christmas? Meh now I have to waste my time for my family :I

And I can't understand why WG doesn't ban Jeff for rigging missions... WG knows he rigged them but they close their eyes because he is a CCT... Utter bullsh...

It's absolutely okay that WG takes away my T-22... But 2 weeks ban over Christmas? Meh now I have to waste my time for my family :I

And I can't understand why WG doesn't ban Jeff for rigging missions... WG knows he rigged them but they close their eyes because he is a CCT... Utter bullsh...

Worst part about that is that he's literally bragging about how "he did the missions" etc. (I just watched a few minutes of Ritas streamchat where he was bragging about it). I don't really care if people rigged the T-22 and didn't get caught, but if they start bragging about it? Yeah that crosses the line, atleast for me.

Some Unsportmanlike bans were probably because they had been playing t22 in pub matches... seen at least some matches pre-mission-nerf where peoples auto-reported t22 players. Community acting because WG EU was too slow to do anything.

Some Unsportmanlike bans were probably because they had been playing t22 in pub matches... seen at least some matches pre-mission-nerf where peoples auto-reported t22 players. Community acting because WG EU was too slow to do anything.

The guys already banned didn't have T22, don't think they even played that mode. And a couple of the new ones were unsportmanlike, not due to rigging. We "only" had like 4-5 T22s in FAME, not as bad as ppl want it to be :P

Perma-banned from the forums

Thats quite normal, almost every top clan has multiple people permabanned on forum, its only 10 warning points afterall, calling a moron a moron means 1 point, do thats 10x and permaban...

Perma-banned from the forums and now caught rigging and temp banned from game.  Calling all others peasants.  I wonder if those are linked attitude wise...

You have quite a streak going there.

Caught rigging? Nah. I am getting blamed for rigging. I had the T22 which was proof enough for them. They did not caught me rigging. :look:

But as GM already said. It is almost mandatory to have a perma ban in the official forum. And yes, I am telling those tards names. Most of them are stupid as hell. Why shouldn´t I tell them what they are?

WONKA is on NA. From what I see in my perspective (eyes), there just a bunch of ex rddt sub clams members. 

Btw we raided their SH last night. They came to ask us to cancel, we said "who are you?".

The salt we got for the next 20 minutes of raping their SH was well worth it