Sign in to follow this  
tomego

Ni Hao Kai Lan

10 posts in this topic

Hey,

I got burnt out playing this game about a year ago and haven't played it since March. I'm downloading the game now with the idea of working down the Japanese heavy and Czech line. I honestly haven't followed the game much in the past year. Any tips or things I should be aware of from the past year? O, and if you see me in a game, don't expect much out of me.

O, BTW, I downloaded Armored Warfare seeing if the game could give me a fix I was looking for and after 13 minutes in queue, I exited the game. Does that game ever have decent queue times? Is WOT any better?

Thanks

hello friend! Thought I recognized your name

Jpn HTs are bad, very bad, past tier 6 (which is only broken in its tier MM, scales REALLY bad from there). The Czech line has some gems/unique tanks, the Tier 6 is interesting, and the tier 9 and 10 are freaking awesome!

AW has potential, but its not up to WOT levels yet. While the RNG is much MUCH better thought out there, the weak spots are pixels instead of areas. And, no end-game content yet. Im pretty much just waiting for them to get some form of end game content, then I may play more.

Positives  are:

Premium time? Yeah, dont need at ALL.
Gold? Only real use is to convert EXP. Again, dont need premium time
Garage Slots? FREE!!!
Commanders? Use in any tank!
Stock grinds? Yeah not an issue, as PVP allows for easy grinding, and being stock wont kill your team

Maps are more brawly. You might or might not notice that at first. Czech line is decent, no armor whatsoever though. And as Marine said, Jap heavies are kinda crap above T6. They're fun for just being huge though. 

Also welcome back! 

O, BTW, I downloaded Armored Warfare seeing if the game could give me a fix I was looking for and after 13 minutes in queue, I exited the game. Does that game ever have decent queue times?

It's shaping up to be a flop, unles OE really get their shit together.

The weeaboos have arrived to your thread. :ohnyes:

Hello!

World of Tanks has gotten a lot of the Russian tanks much better than they were 1 year ago, and some US tanks as well.

You will find the TVP your newest toy to get your recent WN8 3000+.

Welcome! Hopefully the vinegar doesn't sting too much in your 2nd go at Swarm of Pubbies + stock tank grinds.