Sign in to follow this  
The_Burz4P

ELC AMX bis with Burz4P - key locations, epic battles, Acing each map!

12 posts in this topic

This youtube channel is dedicated only to the one of the most fun tanks to play in the entire game and it is ELC AMX bis! I recommend videos both to those just starting with the tank and also experienced players. What you can find in the vids:

Tutorials:

- how equip ELC, how to troll, what tanks watch out for in series "Tips'n'Hints" [ series to be continued] 

- how to play on every single map (locations, tactics) basing on in depth analysis and my Ace Tanker battles on each map. Series "Tactics'n'Ace"

Other ELC stuff:

- epic battles (if you have one, send to the email adress given in the layer info on my channel). Series "Troll Star"

- other videos (fun moments from ELC life, strongholds with ELC, trolling etc.)

ATTENTION: Spoken language - english, but there are also subtitles in polish language(by me), you can switch them on and off, as you like. I upload them within 1-2 days.

...if the interest in channel keeps growing, I think of organizing ELC tournament! 

https://www.youtube.com/user/Vorrtz - Channel

If you like it, please consider subsrcibing - it really encourages to the work!

Any suggestions for improvements are welcome!

Epic battles

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Tips and hints

Spoiler

Spoiler

Tactics and Ace Tankers on each map

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Plastic and wooden models

Spoiler

ups... :D 

An excellent start for me on this forum hahah

To be honest, it is useful, just I give options to websites where you have a more detailed insight :)

Honestly, any donkey can play an elc well. There is a reason it is the tank with the highest amount of 3-marks out there.

Yes, it is quite easy to get 3rd MoE on ELC but that's all about what I agree. 

"any donkey can play ELC well" It really depends on what you mean by "well" and "donkey". If by "well" you mean doing damage and by "donkey" you mean  players who are not unicums- then yes, it is relatively simple to do this 800 general dpb (but over that people are struggling) but still requires lots of awarness of the situation on the map and thinking where to go to do damage. Also, finding people doing daily 1400 avg  (not general dpb) is, in general, hard.

By "well" you can mean having high wr on ELC, so  60-70%. Not many people have high wr on ELC and most definitely not any donkey can carry a battle in it as you need to not only know mechanics, have knowledge about tanks, experience but also make many good decisions during the battle and know when to retreat. Many decisions for you are intuitive but, in my opinion, you are making a mistake of measuring everyone with unicum's measure.

Also, not everyone knows how to properly sidehug and lots of people fail in it - but I think it's one of the best parts of playing this tank.

In the end, we have a tank in which you can fairly easy get some dmg, nice wn but it takes time to master it. That's why I decided to do this YT channel. 3rd mark can get any decent player but mastering it(staying between 98-100 moe and having daily 70% wr+) is a different thing. Besides, I created this channel also to share my passion to this tank, I think it is extremely fun to play and want to convince others to try it too :)

Anyway, as I see you have quite good stats on elc I guess you may have had some good battles in it. If you've done something above 4k dmg/ 2000 base xp+ or had a nice Kolobanov I would be grateful if you send it to me. Of course, if you want to :)  

Thank you! Yes, I don't mind. I will be free in 2 weeks, now I have a break from wot. However, I have a EU account, you seem to be a NA player so I'm afraid it may be impossible if you don't have another account.

Elc is great fun. Played it non stop for few days and got 2nd more doing Lt missions. Once I moved onto t55a ims, needed a tier vi so stopped playing. It was so much fun though, gonna start playing again now.

Sign in to follow this