Sign in to follow this  
Fire_Hive

Weekend Special

14 posts in this topic

So this weekend WGNA is giving a big credit bonus to all TDs tier 5 and lower, 50% discount, 3x crew xp for every battle, 30% discount on prem TD's and some other goodies.

Here's the link to the page: click here for more info.

So that being said I'm really considering getting the SU-122-44* with the discount. Some one convince me to get it...

*Edit: SU-122-44 was deemed too expensive atm, by me, so Im gonna get the D. Max.

Picked one up today.  Was frustrated by it at first.  It has a bit of an odd style, but I'm starting to see its potential.  Many consider it OP. 

I also picked up the 100y and Dicker Max.  100y is interesting.  Great alpha for that tier.  Dickermax...  I'm in love.  Massive depression, 400 view range, hard hitting, accurate gun.  Glass cannon, but as a T49 vet, that doesn't bug me.

...3x crew xp for every battle...

Oh, sweet!  I read that as 3x first battle.  

I run GLD Rammer and Optics. I switch out the crew from the SU-152 which is working on it's second set of perks

yeah SU-122-44 might be a bit too expensive (here in Brazil the dollar is a bit higher than usuall), so I might get the D. Max.

Too poor to spend money on wot right now. *goes to cry in a corner*

At least having an NA account means I get to enjoy your specials. 3X crew training is a gift from the gods. Yesterdays net credits of 35k per game was quite nice too :). I did not expect to be sitting on nearly 2mill in credits on a standard account lol.

The annoying bit is the three days of prem are skewing my max xp per game record on the m8 a1. Still not got 6th sense on it yet, drives me batty. Forces me to think about view range though, that circle on the minimap is very useful. With 370 base I can at least out see most everything around me.

I love my su122-44. I have had some monster battles in it already. Hits very hard, get's great MM, otherwise a typical russian.

I love my su122-44. I have had some monster battles in it already. Hits very hard, get's great MM, otherwise a typical russian.

Regular tier 7 mm.

Another Weekend "Special" is here and the "Special" players are out.  Had a good run last night and then 4/15 this AM, fucking awful.  Can't say that I played great in all the losses, but damn it was rough.  Hoping to platoon up tonight.