sela

#eatdixgetclicked - sela's Q&A Thread

2,840 posts in this topic

How do you cope with high tier arty parties? (How does it effect your play style?)

High tier arty games limits your deployment - it's critical to get to the (relatively) arty-safe positions quickly if you are in a slower tank. Likewise, getting an early light is also key if you are in a quick tank. Knowing where the enemy is likely to deploy and, later, advance, and denying that is vital.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cspftxx3x3nald1/20130531_0114_germany-Leopard1_05_prohorovka.wotreplay

What do you do specifically well that makes you as good as you are?  What one skill do you think most contributes to your overall high level of contribution to each game you play?  

What do you do specifically well that makes you as good as you are?  What one skill do you think most contributes to your overall high level of contribution to each game you play?  

Situational awareness. That means deploying to the correct position based on your team's deployment/lineup and the enemy's lineup, paying close attention to the minimap, and moving back to cap/advancing as needed. Being a great player means you consistently do these things without outside intervention.

Sela, is there any chance you could be bothered to invest time into some screenshots of maps with generalizations of good areas for different types of tanks?

A problem many of us have is making full use of the type of tank we are in. We have all seen the T34 that ignores a hull down position to sit out in the open. 

Or the IS series of tanker that tries to make use of sand dunes with his awesome depression. 

Nothing to crazy, just some ideas of where you like to run your favorite tanks. 

What are ur favorite tanks to solo pub/platoon?

Quite a few. I like my FV 183, T-54, JP2, T57, but the M46 was/is probably my favorite.

Sela, is there any chance you could be bothered to invest time into some screenshots of maps with generalizations of good areas for different types of tanks?

A problem many of us have is making full use of the type of tank we are in. We have all seen the T34 that ignores a hull down position to sit out in the open. 

Or the IS series of tanker that tries to make use of sand dunes with his awesome depression. 

That's a great idea, and one that I've been meaning to do. I'll see what I can come up with later tonight/tomorrow.

You have played with me. What do you think is my biggest weakness?

Quite a few. I like my FV 183, T-54, JP2, T57, but the M46 was/is probably my favorite.

That's a great idea, and one that I've been meaning to do. I'll see what I can come up with later tonight/tomorrow.

If you only have time to markup/explain your opening positions on one map, my request is for South Coast.

I would also like to know this.

Getting your fellow unicum platoon-mates killed earlier on so that you can farm the enemy team for damage.

Eff you and that 183. :( Srsly. Stahp.

<3

Getting your fellow unicum platoon-mates killed earlier on so that you can farm the enemy team for damage.

I'll try to answer the other questions later today.

What is the most beneficial ratio of YOLO to SWAG?

It's really a chicken and egg question: you have to have enough SWAG to YOLO, but if you have too much SWAG you get too distracted to YOLO properly.

If you only have time to markup/explain your opening positions on one map, my request is for South Coast.

North Spawn:

southcoastnorthside.png

South Spawn:

southcoastsouthside.png

Sela y r u stat pader

He does it to impress you, Ziddy. Of course. :>

He stat pads with all tiers, though, and carries baddies like me.

I play with a lot of people. Send me an invite and I'll do an analysis.

I would also like to know this.

Same. Send me an invite for an analysis.

Sela y r u stat pader

Only because I love you, you sex kitten you.

Are you a reroll or is this ur original acct ?

This is my original account. I had about 1k games in beta.

a/s/l also price list

13/f/ur pants

price list starts at 2k for a lap dance, PM if you want additional "services"