Sign in to follow this  
Serene_Potato

T95E6

52 posts in this topic

Just now, Fulcrous said:

It's a worse M60 with gun handling of E5 according to super testers.

So pick the submarine tank, gotcha.

You're not selling it lads.

So in order you'd go:

M60

VK

E6?

Why did they delay  the campaign on the SEA server?

Going vk for full he blap load out.

7 minutes ago, hiipanda said:

Why did they delay  the campaign on the SEA server?

Going vk for full he blap load out.

More time to iron out rules iirc.

2 minutes ago, 1n_Soviet_Russia said:

could it get the 907 treatment? 907 looked like shit to begin with as well.

But IIRC 907 was buffed before release? WG might take some time to buff this one.

4 hours ago, Serene_Potato said:

Looks good. Has more DPM than T110E5, so that can't be a bad thing.

Gun handling is the worst of the 3 reward mediums. Considering it's a tier 10 medium with hull armor that can easily be penetrated by a StuG III G... and a massive cupola on top of the turret.

yeah

no. I'll pass on this one.

I have it.

I've only had really shitty games in it. What I can say is that it's not as bad as advertised. While it's not as good as the M48 Patton or the M60 it offers something a little different. The M60 is absolutely obsolete now due to M48 buffs, literally no point in having it aside from being a novelty or laziness of grinding possibly one of the most enjoyable lines in the game (E8, T20, M26, M46 and M48 are all very good tanks tier for tier with some being more OP than others).

The shitty games are teams, me and a little the tank. I found it annoying having to aim because the alpha increase is unnoticable. You can still roll below a russian med avg and a 390 alpha gun that handles so much better, is infact better in every way. However the tank isn't shit, it's more along the lines of the AMX 30B than anything else in the game. Good dep, alright gun handling with an armour scheme that allows bounces but not reliable. Speed is what kills the tank for many. I loved the 4202 so I don't mind it, but it just won't compete with a Patton in any scenario possible.

The one thing that really needs fixing is its camo. M48 has bad camo but this thing gets spotted so much easier which is a problem when you're exposing longer due to aimtime/accuracy. I don't know the values but when I get spotted at the edge VR of an IS-3 at several occasions something's wrong. Otherwise the tank works fine for me when it comes to general playability.

I would probably pick this tank as a reward, i know i will never play the 907 WAAAAY to many tryhards to get any decent stats going on, i love my E100 and hate my Löwe too much to get the VK, and i will never grind the american medium line, so i'm torn between 2 tanks i will rarely play one of which i find to be ugly as sin (the M60), so E6 here i come.

I think practically the VK is a better choice since it offers something unique (faster E100 gun platform), for worse armor, dpm, handling, and hp. The E6 is not better than anything and doesn't have anything unique to offer but it looks cool so I'm still going to get it because who cares they're all shit except the 907.

5 games, 1700 dpg. Can't make it work to save my life, it's fine hulldown at mid range where you can wiggle and the tumor is hard to hit, but trying to push or snipe is just......bleh. I want to see what the DPG allstars manage to pull, maybe I just had really bad games but it feels aweful.

I played 3 games at lunch, didn't hate it.  Feels like an E5's firepower with more mobility and armor that generates a surprising number of bounces.  Certainly seems like it will be on the weaker side for tier 10 mediums. Also had ammo rack damaged in 2 out of 3 games.

The giant tumor is quite a shame because without it the tank would at least be pretty cool looking :-D

45 minutes ago, dualmaster333 said:

I played 3 games at lunch, didn't hate it.  Feels like an E5's firepower with more mobility and armor that generates a surprising number of bounces.  Certainly seems like it will be on the weaker side for tier 10 mediums. Also had ammo rack damaged in 2 out of 3 games.

The giant tumor is quite a shame because without it the tank would at least be pretty cool looking :-D

I was hoping for more. Stream some of it tonight?

8 minutes ago, CraBeatOff said:

I was hoping for more. Stream some of it tonight?

We'll see, might just be working on 3 marks for patton KR. Or might get home and decide I actually hate tanks and don't want to play.

On 1/29/2016 at 9:55 PM, CarbonWard said:

Its a tank with T54E1's armor, E5's speed and gun with M46's accuracy.

Have you messed around with it? if so what do you think.

Well I'm really, really hating it so far.

Doesn't seem to have good camo, the turret and hull are cheese except for some very small spots, the gun handling is fine when stopped but don't expect to hit anything while moving. Seems fairly slow to accelerate, takes all kinds of ammo rack damage, is vulnerable to arty and overall just seems to be pretty shit.

Does it work as a ridge sniper a few hundred meters back? I guess, but most tanks do and this tank can't seem to do anything else effectively.

Edit: Feel free to take this with a grain of salt as some people have said they liked it, but currently imo this is the worst tier 10 medium in the game.