Sign in to follow this  
Serene_Potato

T95E6

51 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, Razavn said:

Well I'm really, really hating it so far.

Doesn't seem to have good camo, the turret and hull are cheese except for some very small spots, the gun handling is fine when stopped but don't expect to hit anything while moving. Seems fairly slow to accelerate, takes all kinds of ammo rack damage, is vulnerable to arty and overall just seems to be pretty shit.

Does it work as a ridge sniper a few hundred meters back? I guess, but most tanks do and this tank can't seem to do anything else effectively.

Edit: Feel free to take this with a grain of salt as some people have said they liked it, but currently imo this is the worst tier 10 medium in the game.

By the numbers it seems like a turd. It appears to be an M103 with modest buffs a worse turret and tier 10 MM.

2 hours ago, Gandaran said:

Have you messed around with it? if so what do you think.

I don't need to take a bite from a dog turd to know its dog turd.

Just by looking at its stat you can figure out that it has zero redemptive quality what so ever.

0.40 accuracy and AP shell means it will be absolutely shit at shooting anything further than 250 meters.

Shit DPM,

No armor to sustain itself on the frontline

No mobility to play 2nd line.

Its a medium tank that can't medium, and a heavy that can't heavy.

I don't have it but from what I've seen in terms of stats and heard from pens, it's basically a M103 that went on a diet and stopped lifting.

It's once sturdy cheeks became droopy bags of skin and it's rock hard abs became blobs of fat with the mobility of the fat guy in PE.

Fun Fact: This PoS has 0 armor on the turret floor.  I just tested this.

CUcVMQy.jpg

x5L8uj6.png

That was AP btw, not APCR.  23mm average pen, 29mm max.

19 hours ago, CarbonWard said:

I don't need to take a bite from a dog turd to know its dog turd.

Just by looking at its stat you can figure out that it has zero redemptive quality what so ever.

0.40 accuracy and AP shell means it will be absolutely shit at shooting anything further than 250 meters.

Shit DPM,

No armor to sustain itself on the frontline

No mobility to play 2nd line.

Its a medium tank that can't medium, and a heavy that can't heavy.

So between the VK. M60 and this thing, which is the least shit. My problem is the M60 is basically a worse M48 and the VK is a faster E100 with no other benefit.

Im glad I got it. Its different than the M48, why would I want to play something nearly identical to that already? 

The capola is a bit limiting, but its AP is really good vs other MTs especially 907's. Yeah the gun handling isn't the greatest and really needs Cola. Eh well. I love it way more than my 907 and its not even close

5 hours ago, TheMarine0341 said:

Im glad I got it. Its different than the M48, why would I want to play something nearly identical to that already? 

The capola is a bit limiting, but its AP is really good vs other MTs especially 907's. Yeah the gun handling isn't the greatest and really needs Cola. Eh well. I love it way more than my 907 and its not even close

You run food, repair and med kit?

Haven't caught on fire yet.

I like this tank too. No regrets. DPM monster.

Here is my view on this tank.  Armor is meh.  Good against pubbies, horrible against anyone that has passed grade 3.  It has some good speed on level/down ground but sluggish uphill.  Gun handling/accuracy is meh as well.  Pen is lackluster and the lack of a standard apcr is disappointing.  Damage is good, it's nice when you get that 500 hp high roll.  The most well rounded game I have had so far was 3.5k damage, 3.5k assisted and 3.5k blocked.   Overall it's not horrible  I actually kinda enjoy it even though T95Emeh.

The tank is bad, but i hate playing tier X pubs and this thing made me like them, so i will give it that. 100% satisfied with my choice (i really don't like playing russian meds, they're op as fuck but my brain just can't handle them, i hate the M60 & i don't even want to touch the VK). Also once in a while you can have nice games, specially when people can't hit your coupola.

IhA9d8a.jpg

My crew is really fucked up, 'cause that was the only one i had, a hellcat one xD.

9 minutes ago, Tedster59 said:

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!

– terrain passability on solid terrain improved by 22%;
– terrain passability on medium terrain improved by 20%;
– terrain passability on bad terrain improved by 10%;
– aim tine of the 120mm Gun T123E6 reduced from 2.3s to 2s;
– precision of the 120 Gun T123E6 increased from 0.4 to 0.38

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2016/04/16/t95e6-buff-in-9-15/

Eh I'll take it :^) lol

figured i would make an update on this tank in its newly buffed state.

its a monster now.

same DPM as the 30B but with 400 alpha and good pen with decent gun handling.

and even tho its hull armor is trash and the tumor is huge, i still find that i am able to troll people on ridge lines by wiggling the turret causing people to either miss or just shoot at the turret face thinking that its weak (pro tip: its not)

the speed and acceleration is much better, you reach 50-55+ pretty quickly and are able to maintain it fairly well across most terrain.   

the tank defiantly still needs to be played passively or within a group, if you try to fight several tanks alone or hold a flank you will melt, but it at least now isn't a pile of shit anymore.

Sign in to follow this