Joyrider216

Panzer 58 Mutz: Bear With Me

77 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Joyrider216 said:

Yes :P 

That's good cause I've been told that this thing prints credits like crazy. Better than most.

1 hour ago, crapcannon said:

That's good cause I've been told that this thing prints credits like crazy.

Well ... I´ve just started a new account on NA, got the rental Mutz, played 24 battles in it (with a horrible crew, no equipment and a corresponding winrate) and now have binocs, camonet and 240k credits to spare ....

The 200K exp grind for the bia crew isn't going to be as bad as I thought it would.  Had a cent screaming in chat because his gun was hating him.  He wasn't used to shooting up at a Mutz that could get dep on him.  Kinda felt bad for his frustration but had a giant grin on my face.  Just hit first MoE and ace tanker in it.  Really like it except when T9 Chech tanks swarm me.

3rd MoE obtained after about 75 - 80 battles.

What are the expected values for this beast? Anyone know?

6 hours ago, crapcannon said:

That's good cause I've been told that this thing prints credits like crazy. Better than most.

I went from 1.8 million credits to 6.6 in 5 days even after spending 500k on a Vstab. This thing shits credits even after shooting a fair amount of spremium on higher tier hard targets.

2 hours ago, JoreyTK said:

3rd MoE obtained after about 75 - 80 battles.

What are the expected values for this beast? Anyone know?

Its probably somewhere in the range of 2.2k or so

I've been liking it, but it trolls me completely. Except for my first match, every game played has been a tier 10 match. Hopefully that streak will turn and it won't be cursed anymore. It does shit out coins even though I've played it like a shitter.

Bought the mutz. Selling panther 8.8! 

Fuck you WG for making a better armored/mobile German medium premium tank.

Plus a gun that can pen tier 10s even with its AP round.

Just fuck you WG

40 minutes ago, rojo180 said:

Bought the mutz. Selling panther 8.8! 

Fuck you WG for making a better armored/mobile German medium premium tank.

Plus a gun that can pen tier 10s even with its AP round.

Just fuck you WG

Keep 8.8, cause you mutz get as many crew EXP doubles for your Leo1 and E50M!

21 hours ago, Joyrider216 said:

Its probably somewhere in the range of 2.2k or so

While I believe for unicums 2200 is pretty easy accomplish I would be very surprised it would be this given how many shitters are playing the tank lowering the overalls.

*correct me if I am wrong*

I thought the way that MOE worked was that you were basically competing against everyones best games, even shitters have 4k dmg games sometimes, and as a result the MOE values are calculated on how you measure up to this arbitrary curve that WG has set up.

So in lieu of hard data from VBA, I was just saying a number that seemed, as I played it, to raise the MOE values reasonably each game. That said, the M46 KR (pre rental) was 2.7k to do, so 2.2k for a three mark of a T8 med doesnt seem at all unlikely given the swarms of shitters.

40 minutes ago, Joyrider216 said:

I thought the way that MOE worked was that you were basically competing against everyones best games, even shitters have 4k dmg games sometimes, and as a result the MOE values are calculated on how you measure up to this arbitrary curve that WG has set up.

So in lieu of hard data from VBA, I was just saying a number that seemed, as I played it, to raise the MOE values reasonably each game. That said, the M46 KR (pre rental) was 2.7k to do, so 2.2k for a three mark of a T8 med doesnt seem at all unlikely given the swarms of shitters.

Arf. In my post I was confusing things. I was bringing up two seperate issues.

2200 is the point to break the 3rd MoE which I can see now that you have pointed it out. Thank you.

By expected values, I mean what are the wn8 expected values? Any idea?

13 minutes ago, JoreyTK said:

Arf. In my post I was confusing things. I was bringing up two seperate issues.

2200 is the point to break the 3rd MoE which I can see now that you have pointed it out. Thank you.

By expected values, I mean what are the wn8 expected values? Any idea?

iirc there are placeholder ones, another tank, the CDC I think?

On WoTLabs it is, but my in-game session stats do seem to be using CDC as placeholder. That being said, this thing seriously boosts my wn8 right now. I'll be sad when it comes the time to update the expected values.

On 2/9/2016 at 1:08 PM, Joyrider216 said:

Ok THAT's going to be pushing it a bit...unless I'm the player you're calling a shitter.  But the real shitters playing this thing struggle to break 1k and I'm guessing they are doing back flips if they somehow get 2k.

I'm pretty ecstatic with this thing.  Best premium I've bought in a while.  Worlds better than the CDC.  Got my 2nd MoE today.  Would have made more money but ran out of AP and was shooting APCR at the end.

YLzskn0.jpg

I just started playing through the first 24h rental period and I have to say it has been surprisingly good. I think the best description would be FCM meets Pershing. Armor has been pretty bad but a flex-y medium with decent gun handling, DPM, mobility, depression and pen as a prem is very nice.

Cash money only is disappointing as I would definitely consider buying it using gold. As it is, the FCM with it's pref MM is a fine substitute.

Ive had minimal problems penning the pattons mantlet in hulldown vs hulldown situations. Do specifically remember having a troll bounce shooting down onto a kr's ufp with my mutz last night though.

T10 mm or not ive found i throughly enjoy the mutz. New credit grinder of choice. I definitely agree with it being comparable to the FCM. I have noticed that it gets a ton of t10 matches but Im guessing thats because of the heap of CW reward tanks currently in the rotation because its been the same issue in all my regular 8's and my 9's

Mutz:
75 games, 1000 avg dmg, 39% Win rate. (Bots do better.)
Crew at max, Rammer, Vents, Camo net. No BIA yet.

The only thing good about this tank is it shits credits. Otherwise I'm not feeling it. 
The KR is more fun IMO.