Sign in to follow this  
Android25

Confederate Medal Issues

9 posts in this topic

I've never seen this before, with any individual medal. Today I had a great game in the 1390 and was looking at the battle results when I noticed that 2 people on the losing team got Confederate. Now, I know that 2 people in the game can get confederate (I got one in this game too), one for each team, but the medal is supposed to be given to only one person per side and the tie breaker is experience earned.

They both damaged the same number of tanks that they didn't destroy, but their xp isn't even close, nor is it far enough away for premium to come into play. If they both had premium, the 54 should have gotten it, if only the mutz did, the mutz should have gotten it.

Edit: The Mutz and the 59 both damaged the WZ, but neither of them hit the arty, so their damaged but not destroyed tanks should defiantly be the same.

ERQ5fG5.png

iSUGTK5.jpg

tYEh5Wo.jpg

FC4cGKb.jpg

The confederate medal doesn't have a hardcap at 1 per side.

AFAIK the only thing you really have to do to get it is shoot 6 different tanks that someone else kills off. They could shoot the exact same 6 tanks and let someone else kill it, and they'd both get the medal. 

1 hour ago, KolNo said:

The confederate medal doesn't have a hardcap at 1 per side.

AFAIK the only thing you really have to do to get it is shoot 6 different tanks that someone else kills off. They could shoot the exact same 6 tanks and let someone else kill it, and they'd both get the medal. 

Confederate - Hit more enemy vehicles than any other player on your team (at least 6), which are subsequently destroyed by another player. 
If two or more players have equal amount of hits, the achievement is granted to the player that earned more EXP.

Unless they recently changed the medal without updating the wiki, which is possible, then there is a hard 1 cap.

23 minutes ago, Android25 said:

Confederate - Hit more enemy vehicles than any other player on your team (at least 6), which are subsequently destroyed by another player. 
If two or more players have equal amount of hits, the achievement is granted to the player that earned more EXP.

Unless they recently changed the medal without updating the wiki, which is possible, then there is a hard 1 cap.

why are you assuming anything WG does = what WG says? :serb: 

Obscure Necro:microdoge:
had this match today and thought of this thread. 
6JpJrB4.jpg
Triple Confederate. Buh? none of the 3 of us had matching exp or dmg counts. apparently now it's just a 'if you meet the reqs you get it' medal.

Wotreplays link for verification and posterity:
http://wotreplays.com/site/3713499#murovanka-wanderjar-amx_30_b

wonder if I shoud send this to Foch to see if it sets off a another rant :rabble1:

Can confirm that the Confederate medal award prerequisites have changed: Triple Confederate game

Top 3 has a confederate medal each, despite different Xp & different amount of damage & tanks shot. Only thing we all share is that we had 6 tanks damaged but not destroyed. 

Likely it now only checks for the player that damaged most tanks without destroying it, starting from 6 damaged but not destroyed tanks.

Sign in to follow this