Va1heru

_VaL's 100 game Solo E75 Challenge with 100% GUDness

21 posts in this topic

Hello friends o7o7

Recently, I stumbled upon a thread on the pubbie forums denouncing the E 75 as not just been powercreeped, nay, it's also a bad tank in general and is in desperate need of a buff.

Now as an not very heavy oriented player I still have a high amount of respect for the great Tier 9 German Heavy (the good one) and have an equally low opinion of people who talk out their arse. So this is my reply to those who doubt the great behemoth that is the E 75.

All 100 games will be played solo on my Stream

I will make no excuses for the loadout, this is how I would load my E75 up crew/consumable wise and if you think I'm a dirty goldspammer than feel free to wallow in mediocrity.

FXLgqJq.jpg

(Loadout has changed slighly, lots more APCR, I also may swap med kit for chocolate at some point during the challenge)

These are the stats at the start of the challenge:

xPRuKwX.jpg

And MoE:

3uK969b.jpg

My goals for this challenge are as follows:

1. 100 games completely solo on stream
  2. 65% W/R
  3. 3000 Damage per game
  4. 3 Marks of Excellence by the completion of the challenge

Special thanks to JOC469 for lending me his account and credits :^) Much appreciated mate

Stream will begin shortly, I will start of playing the T55a as I haven't played it before and I can get a feel for pubs at the moment 

Link to ASIA forums topic:

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/63369-vals-100-game-solo-e75-challenge-with-100-gudness/

o7o7o7

4 minutes ago, Va1heru said:

-snip-

Well good luck.

Would've offered you my account but I sold mine 2 days ago because I needed credits for the Batchat grind and I was too lazy to go grind.

Better to swap Fire extinguisher for chocolate, its what I did for my 3MOE grind. Fires are fairly rare and losing a driver/loader/gunner will be just as bad and more frequent.

Some tips:

Engine dies frequently enough with shots in LFP.

Gun is derpy, you might want to use GLD for aim time boost(if you don't stack food, but then again I'd still use GLD).

Turns on a dime but turret turns like shit. DPM is pretty shit also.

First session done, was pretty good, much better tank than I was expecting and I did pretty well bar the 3 game loss stream at the start :P

ar5gOel.jpg

q4YPgiW.png

Currently procession the session on YouTube, should have a link in the morning :)

o7o7

10 minutes ago, OperatorError said:

I'm still a little confused at the initial stats. 1.07 kills per game, but 42% WR? Base camp best camp?

Same here haha

Never knew JOC sucked so much in the E-75

Just now, engineered said:

Great time to do it. So many shit tier 8 players in WZ's, KR's and Mutz's.

Especially with the e75s near immunity to shitty tier 8 prems

6 hours ago, OperatorError said:

I'm still a little confused at the initial stats. 1.07 kills per game, but 42% WR? Base camp best camp?

Forgot to explain this, I've never played the E75 before in my life, don't have one on my main account or alt, a friendly SEA, local leant me his account to do this challenge. His stats are questionable :P

18 games, 12 wins, 66.7% WR

3091 Avg damage per game

Which brings the total AVG DPG after 31 solo games completed to 3246 and overall WR to 64.51%

Here are the session stats, if you'd like to check my percentages/averages pls do I suck at math lmao.

Posted Image

Posted Image

So after exactly 50 games, overall challenge stats are as follows:

DPG, 2991

W/R, 62%

MoE, 78.62%

Pretty close to 2 MoE, 3 MoE is still doable, just need to cut out the shitter games :^)

So E75 DPG is sitting at about 2998 which is fine at the moment, gonna get 2 MoE tomorrow. Currently at 53 battles, feeling pretty confident that I'll complete at least 2 of the 3 goals, 65% wr will be a struggle. Perseverance will be key

dGr5HBV.jpg

I6yKJj7.jpg

wi299b8.jpg

84/100 games solo.

DPG: 3174dpg

W/R: 65.49%

Spotting: 743

So now Im stuck, should I continue the challenge? Ive completed all of my goals except for the 100 games part. Tbh Im kinda sick of the tank XD

What do you think?

Starting stats and MoE:

Posted Image

Posted Image

End of challenge:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Three marks of excellence was achieved at 84 games.

Damage per Game:

W/R:

66.02%

Avg assistance:

Avg EXP:

Also:

VuGMNtZ.png