Sign in to follow this  
Graf-Eisen

Hallo, Wotlabs!

12 posts in this topic

Hi all!

I'm a long-time player, having played since beta and a long-time lurker of this fabulous forum. I lost interest in this game for a while before the first airing of Girls und Panzer, which renewed my interest in tanks. World of Tanks will always be an important game to me because of the continual learning curve and all the great IRL and online friends I've made! I only played clan wars for the first campaign with NTR and learned just how hard it is to be competitive, especially at tier 10 (which I had, and still have, not much experience in). As of now I reside in my dear casual clan that has existed from beta, PZMOE, where sometimes we can get all the lazy NEETs to play some fun t6 strongholds and regularly participate in tournaments. 

I'm pretty confident in my mechanical understanding of the game and am always seeking out more information, though obviously my application is a bit lacking... That is what I'm really trying to work on at this point of development and really why I made this account after all this time, to get more involved. Nonetheless I hope I can help add to the discussions around these parts!

Tank it easy!

"Tank it easy!" -- I see what you did there ;)

Welcome

3 hours ago, Flametz said:

Yo, another fellow anime tanker XD

We must plot another takeover someday. SOMEDAY.