Never

What features would you like to see on WoTLabs?

60 posts in this topic

So as some people know, WoTLabs 3.0 is on its way. I'd like to know from you guys, which features do you think that would be awesome to have on the website?

Cheers!

Per-tank graphs (dpg / WR / WNx) (on request of course).

I don't know the resources requirements, but I think it'd be cool to have.

Maybe, is it possible to somehow adjust WoTLabs more for mobile devices? I do have a harder time navigating around so I just visit it on my PC, or it may just be my potato phone. :feelsbad:

3 minutes ago, Solono said:

I want to draw dicks, let me draw dicks.

Don't we all

1 minute ago, NThirtyTwo said:

Per-tank graphs (dpg / WR / WNx) (on request of course).

I don't know the resources requirements, but I think it'd be cool to have.

It will be possible in the future. Right now detailed tank stats are not saved historically. In the future I plan to retire the old tank stats database (that doesn't have detailed stats) and use the detailed one for historical search.

1 minute ago, Siimcy said:

Maybe, is it possible to somehow adjust WoTLabs more for mobile devices? I do have a harder time navigating around so I just visit it on my PC, or it may just be my potato phone. :feelsbad:

Hmm, do you actually get the mobile version? I optimized WoTLabs pretty well for mobile, but some particularly large devices might still be triggering the desktop layout.

Just now, Never said:

Don't we all

Motherfucker, I'll find a way. Dicks and balls everywhere, I promise, it'll be a six-year-old's dream come true. 

1 minute ago, Solono said:

Motherfucker, I'll find a way. Dicks and balls everywhere, I promise, it'll be a six-year-old's dream come true. 

I came back at the right time :awyeah:

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S3 currently. Do you/someone actually have an actual pic on how it looks like? :doge: I'm 2 retarded to find the chat option, also the sidebar for status updates is either totally on the bottom of the site and has big letters as hell or the side menu is too big, as I said, it may just be my potato phone or the browser that I'm using but Chrome for mobile shouldn't be an issue, I think.

Just now, Siimcy said:

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S3 currently. Do you/someone actually have an actual pic on how it looks like? :doge: I'm 2 retarded to find the chat option, also the sidebar for status updates is either totally on the bottom of the site and has big letters as hell or the side menu is too big, as I said, it may just be my potato phone or the browser that I'm using but Chrome for mobile shouldn't be an issue, I think.

Ah, you're talking about the forum. That's another website entirely, not covered by this thread :P

Making this forum not eat ass format-wise on mobile is like asking me not to take money from people or asking non-quantum CPUs to run a "2". Shit doesn't work like that, never will, abandon hope and your money at the door.

Ability to use the e-peen scale instead of WN8, I remember there was a post about the exact conversion rate a while ago :serb:

I'd like to be able to see more of the per-tank stats in the mobile view. Maybe tap a row in the table to see details?

Serious suggestion tho, WN9 ofcourse, also a feature that shows you how many games untill you reach your next WN rank based on you total amount of battles and your recent 60D progress would be fun. I think there is some website that does this for you if you input your numbers manually. Ofcourse this would only give you a rough number of games needed to progress your stats given that you don't atleast get worse at the game :feelsbad:

More dank emotes is what we need the most nyBCKmM.pngYDGKVF0.pngAm1MtCx.pngdm5Lga2.png8qxO74y.pnglIj211m.pngaI25Jqq.png1.01.01.01.01.01.0

More content dug out from the forum, polished up and presented as articles. Maybe a collaboratively-written guide to everything a tanker needs to learn?

At the moment there's a lot of good info buried in the depths of the forum, but actually finding it relies on knowledge of the exact words used to present it, advanced Google-fu (much better with synonyms than IPB search) or tribal knowledge (eg: Folter wrote a really good response to an arty article on FTR, let me go and find it).

PR in sigs.  Like even just a small sticker like on the tioga ones.

For people who no longer play wot, get a new metric indicating how long it's been since they've played WoT with appropriate color scale. 

1 minute ago, koel76 said:

For people who no longer play wot, get a new metric indicating how long it's been since they've played WoT with appropriate color scale. 

And how much the fortunes of WN8 realignment have buffed/nerfed their overall since they last played a game

Can you make WN Rank also have A recent ranking?(last 1000 battles)

Can we get an option for a wn rank list with different battle requirements like a 10k battles rank list and 15k battle? (take out them rerolls). So we keep the original requirement which is 5k battles? but can look and see where our true rank is at for long term non reroll bad asses.

52 minutes ago, Medjed said:

More dank emotes is what we need the most nyBCKmM.pngYDGKVF0.pngAm1MtCx.pngdm5Lga2.png8qxO74y.pnglIj211m.pngaI25Jqq.png1.01.01.01.01.01.0

JeSJFws.png

tinfoil.png

sealclub.png

8jA67WT.png

3xuyc6t.png

10 minutes ago, SmyleeRage said:

Can you make WN Rank also have A recent ranking?(last 1000 battles)

Can we get an option for a wn rank list with different battle requirements like a 10k battles rank list and 15k battle? (take out them rerolls). So we keep the original requirement which is 5k battles? but can look and see where our true rank is at for long term non reroll bad asses.

This ^^^, especially the first part.

It will help clans sort out (more easily anyway) ebay shitters, people who have switched accounts etc. and allow blues who are improving rapidly to point out that, yes, they are one of the best 300 players on the server for the last 60 days/1k battles, unlike the guy with 200 more WN8 who has plateaued.