Never

What features would you like to see on WoTLabs?

60 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Never said:

RGBa for opacity? I'm not sure GDLib supports it, but I'll take a look.

IIRC there's a really hacky way of doing it with GD, otherwise Imagick will do it.

I think people would like this idea.

The current new topic feed show new topic created  ranging from new member introduction to vent post, game related topic etc.

Suggestion: Implement a game preference feature or a filter system, for example: 

- default (the way it is now)

- World of tanks

- Wows

-AW 

- CS: GO 

-Pokemon

etc.

Filter system might be a bit complex/annoying. Basically check off anything you don't want to see.

Majority of the members here play WoT, so if they set their preference to WoT they will only see new threads created related to WoT not like once in awhile there will be a topic related to AW, WT etc.. 

5 hours ago, MAJEST1C said:

Suggestion: Implement a game preference feature or a filter system

This is actually how it used to work, but it was lost in the upgrade. You could set New Content to filter by forum, so you'd just check off the forums you aren't interested in (AW, etc).

15 hours ago, Rexxie said:

This is actually how it used to work, but it was lost in the upgrade. You could set New Content to filter by forum, so you'd just check off the forums you aren't interested in (AW, etc).

It still exists, you need to create a custom "stream" then edit the stream to include the forums that you are interested in.

you can then click that stream, or give it a name and make it your default.

i am on the phone now so j can't give more detail but reply here or message me if that isn't enough to get you started.

@MAJEST1C

Click on 'Activity' -> 'My Activity Streams' -> 'Create new stream'

Edit stream as you like

Click on your stream (Activity->My Activity Streams->My new stream) and when it loads click the checkmark next to the name to make it default.  Now it will show up at the top right of all pages next to 'mark site as read'.

I'm not the best player, but for wotlabs 3.0 I would love it if you could put in a Marks of excellence ratio thing, that shows who has the highest ratio in percent, on each tank at the moment. and it goes down to show the the top 100 players on each tank in terms of the marks of excellence percent. Thanks for a great website and keep up the good work!!

The ability to sort your tanks by what you currently have in your garage.  I love being able to see my performance in all of my tanks, but it would be nice to just look at what I currently own.

I'm terribly sorry to bring this up here as I know it's the wrong thread but I'm at a loss--I recently had my new PC sent back to Dell & was accessing the forum for a few days on my old Win 7 box...

& it looked really good & was easy to navigate. Like, you know, a web-page. Since getting my new (Win 10) PC back, the site looks like... Well, a mobile phone app.

Can someone point me in the direction of the setting I have to change to make it look like a Godsdamned web page again, please?

Sincere apologies for whining about this here, but for the life of me I can't seem to find a "turn this shit off" switch...

(This is coming from such a Luddite he has reset his entire Win 10 "look" so it behaves like a computer, not a phone. Apologies if it took a lot of work to make it look like this, but it hurts my eyes & brain & seems massively unintuitive to me...)