Tomlinson

Garage filters incoming

28 posts in this topic

https://ammorack.wordpress.com/2016/03/25/advanced-filters-on-9-15-supertest/

On supertest vanilla garage filters have shown up.  The list of "necessary" mods grows smaller with every patch, if we can get a hitlog and an indicator which tanks have been spotted so far, vanila would become an increasingly tempting option. Also good news for ESL players, etc.

Which mods would you think might also make it into the game as a QoL improvement?

Both client and server cross would be awesome. No gun shake and autoaim would be pretty dank too.

I really like the artillery assistant (the one with the alternative camera view), when I try to fap in my artillery for missions, but I highly doubt that they ever implement that. Seems to be the only way for an arti scrub like me to actually hit some stuff.

Finally something useful - 2016 gonna be a gud year. Now pls give us servercross2, changing SS pic and sound, minimap spam blocker, uncle SerB.

You would think the arty view would be an option IG seeing as it won a WG approved mod contest.

Yeah they get the tank carousel in the game and bring back server side reticle then i'd have no real need for mods.

I think Tech-Tree option will make it in as an option depended on your taste. Other mods are harder to approve with so many people feeling that a certain mod is a cheat. But if  I had to hazard a guess I would say something like penetration marks on the tank (since they basically already support this idea) getting a more visible color regime, or maybe some useful info over target stuff. 

BTW: Nice avatar Silverinferno :P

Oh wow, they are going to add a feature which should be ingame for years. Well better late than never. 

Honestly the hitlog and carousel would mean all I'd need is the session stats :)
Perhaps a session stats based on DPG and W/R would be all I'd need to run 100% modless.

A damage panel is all I need. 

Possibly the option to change sixth sense Icon, and a Hitler to track my damage done. 

1 hour ago, IanSanJR said:

no scroll too..!

I actually use my scroll to sniper mode...Would be horrible if that was gone one day for some reason or another. :P

I'd be happy if they could go one step further and add not just filters but actual sorting. That there is no way to list all tanks by tier or class, even in any mods that I've found, has always confused me.

still no support for two rows :(

5 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

A damage panel is all I need. 

Possibly the option to change sixth sense Icon, and a Hitler to track my damage done. 

32658960.jpg

They finally start to listen? That would be amazing. Gimme a hitlog for both damage done and taken and a "spotted" marker on the team tabs and they can delete the res_mods folder.

Thinking about, they should hire all the well known mod makers to implement their stuff in game. Like all the different crosshairs people use.

Do you know what makes me happy with all these improvements? We will be able to turn them off if want it so for me - a guy who uses mouse scroll or doesn't like ultra zoom - it's a good news. I don't want WoT to become a Star Wars with lasers and millions of tiny but annoying things. That's why I do not watch YT replays with tons of mods.

Looks like I might need to get used to 25x zoom instead of 24. Good to hear, although you'd think the 2/4/8/16/24 progression would make more sense than 25!

Latency in garage is nice to let me know when wifey just started downloading a movie and rekt muh ping.  16x, session stats, accurate damage indicator, hitlog, and lightbulbs next to tanks.  I have gotten spoiled by auto-aim+, but I could live without it.

1 minute ago, Archaic_One said:

Latency in garage is nice to let me know when wifey just started downloading a movie and rekt muh ping.  16x, session stats, accurate damage indicator, hitlog, and lightbulbs next to tanks.  I have gotten spoiled by auto-aim+, but I could live without it.

My method of checking my ping is to play these battles against bots hahaha

Really? They are increasing the zoom?

WG, what has come over you?

Top adding all these cheat mods good players use to beat over the legit player into the game, therefore proving that they arent cheats!

All I'd need now is a carousel mod and that's all I need really, maybe a better reticle as I'm not a huge fan of the vanilla one.

4 hours ago, Siimcy said:

All I'd need now is a carousel mod and that's all I need really, maybe a better reticle as I'm not a huge fan of the vanilla one.

they did add and no scroll already...! WOHOOOOOOOO HYPPPEEEUUUUUU

Just now, IanSanJR said:

they did add and no scroll already...! WOHOOOOOOOO HYPPPEEEUUUUUU

Wait, so carousel will be added? :doge:

I don't like noscroll because I use my scroll wheel, never shift.