Ectar

[1-UP] BRAEMAR

1,035 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Zinn said:

Where's the vid m80? Meanwhile, have one more from me and @Kolni can check it too :serb:

It will happen eventually, I hope.

"Dear zbran1!

Thank you for your purchase in the Wargaming.net Premium Shop.  The items you purchased have been transferred to the account zbran1 and are available in the game.

Purchase information:

Bundle you purchased: "Rheinmetall Skorpion G"
Bundle cost: 39.75 EUR
Order number: (numbers)
Transaction ID: (more numbers)
Payment method: Credit Card
Date and time of purchase: 2016-08-26 11:38:29"

I feel dirty...      :feelsbad:

This Tdium is not OP in any way...even for a shitter like me.... Perfectly balanced......:kreygasm:

22 hours ago, KingYoshiLuca said:

So, People still play World of Tanks?

come see by yourself :awyeah:

So guys, how come I don't see most of u ingame? I mostly lurk down here on wotlabs to find you, but in the evening there is barely anyone online in game...

1 hour ago, Daezara said:

I'm online almost every evening and in discord aswell... 

With barely anyone, I mean there is always the same 3-4 ppl

On 31.8.2016 at 11:28 PM, Britzz said:

So guys, how come I don't see most of u ingame? I mostly lurk down here on wotlabs to find you, but in the evening there is barely anyone online in game...

I don't even play this game anymore

On 31-8-2016 at 11:28 PM, Britzz said:

My pc is like 24/7 on discord and im not even in this clan :kappa:

Btw 1 step higher in the artyfocus scale HYPU!

On 02/09/2016 at 1:57 PM, vernl said:

My pc is like 24/7 on discord and im not even in this clan :kappa:

Btw 1 step higher in the artyfocus scale HYPU!

Yay you made it!! - You will also regret that decision from the arty/tank focus lol

1 hour ago, It's_Matra said:

Yay you made it!! - You will also regret that decision from the arty/tank focus lol

It wasn't really a decision tbh, i really tried not to get it by playing ehundo HE only and stuff but in the end i got bored and played some T10 meds again.

12 hours ago, vernl said:

It wasn't really a decision tbh, i really tried not to get it by playing ehundo HE only and stuff but in the end i got bored and played some T10 meds again.

Do what I do and play arty, utterly destroys your recent yet somehow overall still increasing...

Well... Some of you already know and some of you don't, but I'm hanging up my 1-UP tags

TBH the low activity hasn't been helped by the fact that I can't run the clan on my own - I didn't want to run a clan as I didn't have the time - thus me leaving LOTI in the first place!! I'm not supposed to be running the clan either :feelsbad:

Who knows where I will go next but RGT seem like a good option so I will see if they will accept a filthy part time casual arty player scumbag like myself. All I want are some good SH games, maybe the odd CW game if I'm needed and somewhere where I don't/won't have to organise everything :P along with some fun people to platoon with - many of whom are still in 1-UP or have already left themselves.

Options are open and I'm far from a try-hard state anymore, completely casual as and when I can around time with my little one.

giphy.gif

Feel free to add me to your friends list if you haven't already and spam toon invites (if the game actually tells me who it is that's inviting me!)

21 hours ago, KingYoshiLuca said:

You didn't leave name tags on, so I don't know who's doing what.

10 hours ago, It's_Matra said:

Well... Some of you already know and some of you don't, but I'm hanging up my 1-UP tags

TBH the low activity hasn't been helped by the fact that I can't run the clan on my own - I didn't want to run a clan as I didn't have the time - thus me leaving LOTI in the first place!! I'm not supposed to be running the clan either :feelsbad:

Who knows where I will go next but RGT seem like a good option so I will see if they will accept a filthy part time casual arty player scumbag like myself. All I want are some good SH games, maybe the odd CW game if I'm needed and somewhere where I don't/won't have to organise everything :P along with some fun people to platoon with - many of whom are still in 1-UP or have already left themselves.

Options are open and I'm far from a try-hard state anymore, completely casual as and when I can around time with my little one.

giphy.gif

Feel free to add me to your friends list if you haven't already and spam toon invites (if the game actually tells me who it is that's inviting me!)

Good luck Matra, the main problem is that WoT is more or less a dead game for many of the veterans, myself included. Haven't touched the game in a year and I've had so much more fun with Rocket League and other PvP games that aren't full of RNG to hold me or opponents back :kreygasm:

5 hours ago, Zinn said:

You didn't leave name tags on, so I don't know who's doing what.

Lion is the one that does the shooting, I'm the one that doesn't. bSQ6B8Z.png

On 8.9.2016 at 9:07 AM, It's_Matra said:

giphy.gif

Have fun, Matra, whereever you will go next. I'll spam the chat to make sure that you know that it's me who invites you to a toon. ;)

Sigh.. Prime time EU and 1 player online #Clamindeathspiral :feelsbad:

Boys, I might get going from 1-UP as well... The low activity is bad for me, I don't platoon with guys from 1-UP anymore since there simply isn't anyone online...
I'll give it a few more days, but the situation is kinda bad...

13 hours ago, Britzz said:

Boys, I might get going from 1-UP as well... The low activity is bad for me, I don't platoon with guys from 1-UP anymore since there simply isn't anyone online...
I'll give it a few more days, but the situation is kinda bad...

I left yesterday for the same reasons. Though there were some toons I'd like to play more stronkholds and even more toons. However, I hope to continue tooning with you, man!