Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Private_Miros

Missing Expected Values of New Tanks

22 posts in this topic

Additional information:

These tanks' expected values are always being added soon™.

Don't bother us about it. Chances are we knew about the issue before you...

why havent you lowered the e50 values yet to better correspond to the average pubbie playerbase? :disco: 

jk i love you guys <333

Can this get moved to the newbie player area? It is obvious that this thread isn't doing it's intended purpose, so maybe moving it to someplace where it is more easily noticed would help more. @Solono

also, along with all that, when the values get added, you'll get a nice boost to your WN8...

Show this thread as oversized magic popup when someone completes their registration. Profit?

Are the Swedish WN9 expect values coming soon? I better put a :kappa: at the end of this just in case.

Thanks for the explanation and I appreciate all the efforts, but why can't wotlabs just use the highest expected value of the same tier and the same class on any new tanks?  Since most new tanks are considered "OP".  At least it's better than showing 0 WN8...

I have been playing Swede tanks a lot lately, my recent will drop below 2k soon, if the new values are not out in a week or two.

53 minutes ago, Reunify said:

Thanks for the explanation and I appreciate all the efforts, but why can't wotlabs just use the highest expected value of the same tier and the same class on any new tanks?  Since most new tanks are considered "OP".  At least it's better than showing 0 WN8...

I have been playing Swede tanks a lot lately, my recent will drop below 2k soon, if the new values are not out in a week or two.

Shock horror! The batch of arbitrary numbers below my name will drop from one arbitrary color to another arbitrary color! Woe is me!11!11Oneoneone

Maybe my post sounds like I care more about my stats, but that's not what I meant.  I'm merely proposing a quick fix (workaround) for the broken wn8 calculation on new tanks, until the new values are out.

17 hours ago, sr360 said:

Shock horror! The batch of arbitrary numbers below my name will drop from one arbitrary color to another arbitrary color! Woe is me!11!11Oneoneone

This is a serious issue dude. Don't you think at the statpadders like me who might get kicked out of the clans they're in, because of sub 4k recents....

:kappa:

16 hours ago, Reunify said:

Maybe my post sounds like I care more about my stats, but that's not what I meant.  I'm merely proposing a quick fix (workaround) for the broken wn8 calculation on new tanks, until the new values are out.

Most people, especially the developers of WN8, don't care if peoples stats drop for a little while. 

my sats for the tier 9 bc are my stats from the lorry, which are horrid.

is there any way of differentiating or is this always the case when a tanks replaced?

No. It's WG fault on this one, they simply replaced one tank stats with another. 

expected values must be all over the place with this latest patch?

5 hours ago, Acumen said:

expected values must be all over the place with this latest patch?

Broken API as well

13 hours ago, TheMarine0341 said:

Broken API as well

Really? wow RIP WN8 err and WN9

Plan is to move to one set of expected values for each type and tier, using a weighted average. So - for example - all tier 8 mediums will have same values. Apart from zero incentive to play bad tanks, it's all good. Best of all, there wont be a need for updates every patch or whenever a new tank comes out. At this point in the lifecycle of WOT, it will be fine.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0