Elimination: Tier 10 - E5 Triumphant! (COMPLETE)

Rexxie
By Rexxie in Metagame Discussion,
Edit: Elimination over! Kudos to everyone who voted! Results here. One thing this forum has never had is an elimination thread! If you're unfamiliar how these topics work, let me explain - I'll give you a list of choices with a number after them. From them, you increase the "best" choice by 1 and decrease the "worst" choice by 3. Each user is allowed to do this a maximum of once per day. You must explain your choices, even if very briefly. When a choice hits 0, it is eliminated. I'll keep track of in what order they were eliminated in the OP, and the end result is some form of interactive community aggregate ranking! Pretty neat. Highlight your increase with GREEN and your decrease with RED. Let's start this out with tier 10! Non-techtree T10s are not included both because most people can't accurately judge them and because the list is too long as it is. 1 TANKS REMAINING 121 ELIMINATED 113 ELIMINATED TVP T50/51 ELIMINATED Foch 155 ELIMINATED AMX 50B ELIMINATED Batchat 25t ELIMINATED AMX 30B ELIMINATED Waffentraiger ELIMINATED Jagdpz E-100 ELIMINATED Maus ELIMINATED E-100 ELIMINATED E-50M ELIMINATED Leopard 1 ELIMINATED STB-1 ELIMINATED Type 5 Heavy ELIMINATED Centurion AX ELIMINATED FV215b 183 ELIMINATED FV215b ELIMINATED FV4005 ELIMINATED T57 Heavy ELIMINATED T110E4 ELIMINATED T110E3 ELIMINATED M48 Patton ELIMINATED T110E5 VICTOR Object 268 ELIMINATED Object 263 ELIMINATED T-62A ELIMINATED Object 430 ELIMINATED Object 140 ELIMINATED IS-7 ELIMINATED IS-4 ELIMINATED Elimination Order:  
  • 862 replies