Rexxie

Elimination: Tier 10 - E5 Triumphant! (COMPLETE)

863 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Dukkerz said:

idk Kolni, I have a soft spot for the bat. But the E50M is one of the best meds around for sure.

Just now, Meirzin said:

I would rather play those 3 than the 50M :/

I have played all tanks left on the list for over 100 games except IS-4 (200 for everything short of the STB-1 and E100) and the Bat at even 2k games.. It is the worst on the list right now. shitty gun handling and long interclip reload with the shittiest DPM of all T10 meds, DPM you have to hold on to dearly... yet the gun won't allow you to :serb: 

The situations that allow for a full clip to be used and not taking any damage in return, sure, or in competitive play it's absolutely fantastic, but for randoms? Scouting is redundant on every map short of Prokh and certain situations on the other more open maps. You don't need a scout doing field on Mali for example. Winning the hill makes the natural progression of field control completely useless anyway. While it's free spotting, it's close to useless for making an impact on the game at all. Hence the Bat with its shitty gun handling and shit DPM makes the use of a bat (even if you're doing decent spotting) pretty useless. This is just one example, but there's hardly any situation I've thought "I wish I'd have been in a Bat instead of a Leo1" short of 25m clipping when your gun cannot miss which is a 1/20 of fired clips. 

And on current topic:

E 50M, like the M48, is never out of place. Hardly anything can outrun you fast enough, gun is really good and makes up for a DPM loss, and armour is workable even against T10 gold. M48 is simply better because no bloom and DPM, even with the armour loss it's just straight up better hence on to the ongoing argument that mobility and gun handling being viable in the game, not armour. 

I'm personally not a super big fan of the 215b either, but it's still the third best T10 heavy in the game for me. (E5 taking the top, and 260 coming up right after it for the amount of games I've played).

E 100 has no armour against gold rounds and 113 is just allround shit :serb: 

17 minutes ago, Gandaran said:

How did the IS-7 get eliminated before the batchat, E-50m or is-4?

cause the is7 is literally the worst heavy at t10

2 minutes ago, Haarmless said:

cause the is7 is literally the worst heavy at t10

That's a very funny way of saying type 5 heavy.

Just now, Haarmless said:

dude 113 is so much better than the is7

except for like, winning? Having a turret that strong with its viewrange is amazing for spotting shit and area control.

There is a reason why I still have the T-10 and haven't bought the IS-7. Why do I get a tier 10 tank that only has marginally better armor but sacrifices a good gun, and great mobility? :facepalm:

Just now, Kolni said:

are you running optics? :kjugh: 

have a nice 50% hitrate :serb: 

are you not? What the fuck is wrong with you. Optics+ Food (drop a medkit and don't be shit, run jack of all trades).

2 minutes ago, Gandaran said:

except for like, winning? Having a turret that strong with its viewrange is amazing for spotting shit and area control.

113 has 500 more DPM, 150 more HP, better gun handling, and doesn't get auto penned by HEAT like the IS7 does

Just now, Gandaran said:

are you not? What the fuck is wrong with you. Optics+ Food (drop a medkit and don't be shit, run jack of all trades).

Real pro's drop fire extinguisher.

Just now, Gandaran said:

the driver dies way too often for not having a medkit.. I ran food on it but gun still doesn't allow for maximising your DPM anyway :doge: 

4 minutes ago, Haarmless said:

113 has 500 more DPM, 150 more HP, better gun handling, and doesn't get auto penned by HEAT like the IS7 does

is-7 has higher top speed, (yes it does on decent terrain) better hull AND turret armor, better alpha, better shell velocity, better depression, better viewrange (even with optics the 113 has over 30 less viewrange)  even better fucking camo.

@Kolni Better dpm isn't always the best for winning games.

3 minutes ago, Haarmless said:

Not to be that guy, but 113 gets penned in the turret A LOT and just fucking sucks armour wise

no spaced sides to sidescrape with either, thin tracks and the only thing that makes it an antimedium is the 440 alpha gun, yet a 140 will run circles around the 113 in almost every situation that isn't trading like a retard

STB-1: 4
IS-4: 6
Batchat 25t: 16
FV215b: 18
T-62A: 22
Object 140: 23

TVP T50/51: 23-3=20 Tank was way too hyped when it came out, the gun handling always seems to miss that 1 shot when it never should, and the shit gold pen is a huge let down because you can’t just skill your way through E100s and IS7s the way you can in any other medium. It's a very unique tank, but this thread is all about tossing unique tanks in the trash anyway.
E 50 M: 23
E 100: 29 
T110E5: 29

AMX 50B: 32
M48 Patton: 43+1 = 44 Better STB, arguably better than the tvp in pubs down to the gun being more applicable in large damage farming situations and being a more comfortable tank in general.

1 minute ago, KingYoshiLuca said:

eh?

according to everyone 113s should be running vents, which puts it at 425 vs 468. With skills the 113 tops out at ~460 while the IS-7 tops out close to 500.

3 minutes ago, _Assad said:

this thread is all about tossing unique tanks in the trash anyway

Only two tanks that are similar still in it are the 140 and 62a. NATO meds are mostly kill. All of these tanks seem pretty unique to me.

Just now, Dukkerz said:

Only two tanks that are similar still in it are the 140 and 62a. NATO meds are mostly kill. All of these tanks seem pretty unique to me.

Medium tanks as whole have a very similar play style compared to heavies. That's what im getting at. 

1 minute ago, _Assad said:

Medium tanks as whole have a very similar play style compared to heavies. That's what im getting at. 

I know this is your opinion on this. But Rumeds, the M48, the E 50M, and autoloaders all play pretty differently for meds. the E5 and 215b are more similar than the M48 and E 50M IMO 

26 minutes ago, Dukkerz said:

I know this is your opinion on this. But Rumeds, the M48, the E 50M, and autoloaders all play pretty differently for meds. the E5 and 215b are more similar than the M48 and E 50M IMO 

You can still camp effectively in an E50M, you can be aggressive in the batchat/stb with no armor. Heavies and TDs cant do that for the lack of armor and mobility. They have to stick to what's best with their tanks and with a game of gold spam and mobility it's no wonder why everyone likes mediums so much :serb:

Not discrediting the players or the tanks themselves I just find the actual differences between medium tanks too minimal even when I go from M48 to a tank like the batchat. I can either kemp boosh, scout, or be aggressive. With a heavy tank like E5 to 215b both having similar performance I still have to change the way i'd play more significantly to achieve maximum result due to the differences in armor which is the staple of class.

But as a side note, I do have WAY more fun yoloing across the map in my M48 and Bat chat holocausting everything more so than I ever did even in the waffle e100.

STB-1: 4 = 2²
IS-4: 6 = 3+3
Batchat 25t: 17 = 16 +1
FV215b: 18 = 2^4+2
T-62A: 22 = 11+11
Object 140: 23 = 163-140
TVP T50/51: 17 = 20-3 
E 100: 29 = 3*10-1
T110E5: 29 = 3*10-1 
AMX 50B: 32 = 2^5
M48 Patton: 44 = 2^5+^2³+2²

You like calculations?

:QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: 

Just now, KingYoshiLuca said:

STB-1: 4 = 2²
IS-4: 6 = 3+3
Batchat 25t: 17 = 16 +1
FV215b: 18 = 2^4+2
T-62A: 22 = 11+11
Object 140: 23 = 163-140
TVP T50/51: 17 = 20-3 
E 100: 29 = 10³-1
T110E5: 29 = 10³-1 
AMX 50B: 32 = 2^5
M48 Patton: 44 = 2^5+^2³+2²

You like calculations?

:QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: :QBFlip: 

I just got out of finals I will beat your ass boy :doge:

STB-1: 5 | 53
IS-4: 6 
Batchat 25t: 17 
FV215b: 18 
T-62A: 22 
Object 140: 23 
TVP T50/51: 17 
E 100: 29 
T110E5: 29
AMX 50B: 32 
M48 Patton: 41 | 45