Nalyk

G2A

16 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever bought any of the game codes off of G2A?  I'm trying to decide if my spider sense is tingling or if it is my new fangled "old guy" sense and fear of something new.  

Halp!

I've heard some bad stories about G2A but I haven't used them.... I generally don't mind spending some extra cash through the legit channels to ensure I get what I pay for

Yeah debating on getting the division and I am a poor.  $30 on G2a, vs 60 on steam heh.

Normally I don't mind spending the extra cash too, but usually it takes some time for those triple A games to drop a bit in price.

48 minutes ago, Nalyk said:

Yeah debating on getting the division and I am a poor.  $30 on G2a, vs 60 on steam heh.

Normally I don't mind spending the extra cash too, but usually it takes some time for those triple A games to drop a bit in price.

Don't bother dropping dime on The Division right now mate.

Until Massive release version 1.2 and demonstrate they can actually provide add-on content that isn't horseshit avoid.

I've bought One game off GTA, Project Cars, for $35 NZL instead of $85 lol. It worked fine, and it even gsve me the special edition and not just the base version, so yay me I guess. But yeah, it does feel pretty sketchy.

I've used g2a quite a few times (endless space, cities skylines, Dow 1 collection + others) never had a problem with them. I'm sure everyone has heard a bad story(Ives) but for the most part it's great

I bought ksp off g2a and it worked fine, like fulcrous said just go for the highest rated seller and if you are worried pay the $1 for the key insurance thing.

I would avoid G2A on principle simply because a lot of the keys come from boxes and shit stolen in dodgy parts of the world. Or at least, that's the story that sometimes gets sung.

Regardless, I don't like to think that my gaming pleasure could come at the expense of some other poor guys dosh. There is a reason I've slowly purchased every game I pirated as a poor student using Steam and GOG...

Used G2A once, wasn't bad, but it does feel somewhat sketchy. I've also used GreenManGaming for a large amount now, just because it usually has good sales and 20-25% off vouchers almost always.

I use Cdkeys, g2a, gmg, kinguin etc. If you pay direct (no paypal) you can just go online and report fraud which freezes then reverses the transaction. That said I havent had to do that yet. Well over 50% of my steam library is from gmg and g2a.

Apoarently i have 100+ games.

If you think g2a is sketch fair enough, try Green Man Gaming or CDKeys. I just got Stellaris for $30 from them and TW KekHammer